• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Frankly, I wish I could've found some of these "lonely, desperate larger women, who just want someone to love them" >.>

It's okay, there's several of us here who wouldn't mind getting hit on a bit more than 0 times.

Edit:

tumblr_nb0daxd59s1tvqfi0o1_1280.jpg

terrisus

I missed this post earlier:

I'm sorry
I didn't mean to come across that way. I've just had a pretty bad day today. Got rejected today even though I was just trying to be friendly.. :( feels bad man.

Teri and anyone else can like that stuff. More power to then, they're awesome! :)

You didn't come across as rude at all, don't worry =)
You know I love you <3

I'm not sick anymore, I think :] I lost 2kg in the process, though :(
Glad you're feeling better. :D

I've been feeling under the weather for the past month or so. Nothing really serious, but I haven't felt totally altogether either. My appetite has been really low too. Some days I feel ravenous, but most of the past few weeks I haven't been able to eat even three small meals a day. :/

Dany

Banned
I have never been so stressed, anxious, nervous and fearful for an exam than the one I had today. A girl almost vomited prior and I felt my hands shaking. Because I had no idea what I was gonna expect.

I got an A. Literally the biggest sigh of relief ever. lol

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I have never been so stressed, anxious, nervous and fearful for an exam than the one I had today. A girl almost vomited prior and I felt my hands shaking. Because I had no idea what I was gonna expect.

I knew you could do it :)

Hey all. How we doing tonight?

ok but my right side hurts a lot, i guess from coughing so much/hard.

Congrats!

Man, so many people I know having stress over tests lately. I really feel for you all. My one friend was making flash cards like her life depended on it.

But I'm also secretly jealous. I really crave the learning/academic experience right now and it's still years away for me. Oh well, at least it gives me something to strive for. Though most in school I'm sure would like nothing more than for it to be done with. It's probably more a yearning for myself that I'm actively working on what I want to do with my life, not just the learning experience itself.

terrisus

For what it's worth, the examples I posted earlier aren't the only types of women I find attractive, just an example of some, and why I always find GAF threads on "plus-size women" so comically absurd :þ

terrisus

Though most in school I'm sure would like nothing more than for it to be done with. It's probably more a yearning for myself that I'm actively working on what I want to do with my life, not just the learning experience.

Hey, if I could make a living out of going to school, I would.

Other than an ~8 month break after finishing my Master's before starting my PhD, I spent over 12 consecutive years in college.
Then, after a year or so gap after dropping out of my PhD program after my stroke, I'm going back for another Master's this month.

Hey, if I could make a living out of going to school, I would.

Other than an ~8 month break after finishing my Master's before starting my PhD, I spent over 12 consecutive years in college.
Then, after a year or so gap after dropping out of my PhD program after my stroke, I'm going back for another Master's this month.
Wow, that's quite the feat.

Thinking more on it for myself, as much as I do want to actually experience school life again, it's much more that I see it's a necessary step into getting my life on the track I want it to be on, as opposed to where it is now. It's a means to an end, though hopefully it will be an enriching endeavor in and of itself. Plus, it'll get me out of where I am now, which I've recently discovered, is something that I very badly need to do. I need to make meaningful changes, but it's gonna take a lot of work to get that in motion.

Ah, I would much rather have actually earned a decent salary at some point >.>
Truth. Money can be a hell of a roadblock.

I know that feel.
Yeah, just like so many others, I've got a bumpy path ahead of me. But I'm determined to get things back on track. With the support of my family, friends and this great LGBT GAF community (especially one person in particular), I'm feeling really motivated and just totally ready to make things right. It's time to fill in this ditch I put myself in and get the show on the road. It's gonna be slow going at first, especially since I've got some big hurdles right in front of me, but it's gonna happen.

And as I'm sure you've noticed, people here really like you and want good things for you. I think it's amazing you're going back for another(!!!) Master's degree. That deserves a huge amount of respect, and I hope it will lead to more success for you. :)

Now that I've been suitably dramatic, it's time to actually do one of the things I need to do and start my damn workout. I've been sitting around in my gym clothes for 45 mintues. XD

terrisus

And as I'm sure you've noticed, people here really like you and want good things for you. I think it's amazing you're going back for another(!!!) Master's degree. That deserves a huge amount of respect, and I hope it will lead to more success for you. :)

Aww, you people are really awesome =)
I really don't deserve it
(especially since most of my problems are of my own making/are my own fault >.>)

But, yeah, I'm hoping things actually start to work out at some point.
Since, they haven't thus far =(

Aww, you people are really awesome =)
I really don't deserve it
(especially since most of my problems are of my own making/are my own fault >.>)

But, yeah, I'm hoping things actually start to work out at some point.
Since, they haven't thus far =(
A lot of my problems are my own doing too. Rather through fault or inaction. That doesn't mean that it needs to be dwelled on. A problem is a problem no matter what the circumstance, you just gotta tackle them the best you can.

And things will work out for you. Just keep on fighting. Fortune favors the bold.

thx bae <3
You wish. ;P You didn't remember our mutual Spartacus love. ;_;

But seriously the person in question helped me through a very trying time and helped me regain my eroded confidence and I'm forever grateful to him. Though everyone here has been kind to me. <3

Uh, texting on an exercise bike is hard. XD

don't hold it against me boo it was like 6 years ago ;__;
Spartacus love never dies. O_O

use your thumbs
I was! But my bike is a literal death trap held together by twine. Any change in posture means taking your life into your own hands. X_X

But I don't have much fight, and I'm not very bold... >.>
Start small. Make a commitment to do at least one thing everyday that improves some aspect of your life. Even if that means just like taking time to read a book, light a candle for some aromatherapy, do some exercise, hand out resumes, etc. Build on minor successes and try to parlay them into something bigger. You're gonna get knocked down still, but you have to keep getting up.

Posting in a bathtub is alright.

I mean, not that I would know or anything... >.>
I hope your phone/computer is waterproof. (Or is at least double ziplocked.)

Edit: On second thought, don't do either of those things. Safety first yo. :)

A lot of my problems are my own doing too. Rather through fault or inaction. That doesn't mean that it needs to be dwelled on. A problem is a problem no matter what the circumstance, you just gotta tackle them the best you can.

And things will work out for you. Just keep on fighting. Fortune favors the bold.

You wish. ;P You didn't remember our mutual Spartacus love. ;_;

But seriously the person in question helped me through a very trying time and helped me regain my eroded confidence and I'm forever grateful to him. Though everyone here has been kind to me. <3

Uh, texting on an exercise bike is hard. XD

Try typing with your cock....what? Why is everyone looking at me like that?

Y know Teri. I must say when I first started seeing you around, I thought you were a curmudgeonly old man who hated everything and corrected everyone.
Now that I know you better and your struggles, I think you're awesome. Even if you don't watch TV or watch movies, you read which is awesome. Best form of entertainment there is.
And you like old cartoons too.
Seriously though, there are some new cartoons you should check out, just saying. I know I know beating an old horse. :p

Keep fighting man. You'll have success someday. :)
Much <3 from me.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Spartacus love never dies. O_O

this is true...

I was! But my bike is a literal death trap held together by twine. Any change in posture means taking your life into your own hands. X_X

save up and buy a new one!

Start small. Make a commitment to do at least one thing everyday that improves some aspect of your life. Even if that means just like taking time to read a book, light a candle for some aromatherapy, do some exercise, hand out resumes, etc. Build on minor successes and try to parlay them into something bigger. You're gonna get knocked down still, but you have to keep getting up.

good advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom