• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

1 overripe banana
2 eggs
1/2 cup of oatmeal

Grind the oatmeal in a blender until it's like flour. Add the banana and eggs. Mix until it resembles batter. Pour onto a skillet like you would pancakes and cook thoroughly.

Enjoy!

This is amazing.

terrisus

The city's been really gracious and supportive of the team, I've noticed. We gave them a much bigger reception at the airport than Boston did for the Patriots, where hardly anyone showed up to greet their winning team apparently, heh.

I don't even pay attention to sports, but it's tough not to get caught up in the spirit of things here.

To be fair, American "Football" is a horrible sport. The Patriots were threatening to move to Connecticut a while back when they wanted to extort a new stadium out of the state. Frankly, I wish they had just contracted the team. All this is, is an annoying distraction before the start of the sport that really matters - Baseball :þ

terrisus

Everytime I see a picture of a vagina I question my bisexuality. (In the sense, that I think they look sexually unattractive).

Yep. Agreed. It's weird :/

Same here, TBH .
I like the rest of the female body though. Idk.

Like, yeah. Tits are great. Females are hot in general, just not that one part.

some vaginas look good and some look gross.

Lololol!

I find vagina odor to be very offensive to me, to the point of avoiding sexual intercourse, but if my girl is turned on, I'll get turned one and I wouldn't mind the smell. if she's not in the mood, that area is a nono for me.

Its the bodys natural reaction to get you ready :D

all baginas are beautiful, each and every one

do people [ r e a l l y ] get grossed out by vaginas in the year of our lord 2015

I think dicks look better than vaginas on average.

I'll take both though.

Nah, I like dicks better but its not like dicks look better. Weird anatomy stuff.

Vagina isn't my thing but I can dig a woman's bod in a Rose/Titanic artfully good way or a way to go, vamp it up way. Not grossed out by 'em.
http://i.imgur.com/6w8g5Za.gif

But I was a c-section so what do I know

Yup. You've seen those death traps right? http://i.minus.com/i1Ja0onCnVf2Q.gif

Sorry for the long set of quotes, just catching up.

For what it's worth, I find vaginas rather unappealing to look at, and in general unpleasant to interact with, under any circumstances.

Not a fan of male penises either, but at least they're more "mundane" for the most part.
Also not a fan of butts, regardless of gender of person.

P.S.
I love breasts <3

Elitist1945

Also as a bisexual, I feel like it'd be easier to have a relationship with a guy (as a guy). Being one I generally know what they like/want, as opposed to feeling alien to what females are into/want.

That sounds really dumb.

Kevyt

I don't see what's so mundane or "weird" about a Penis. Also, why do we refer to them as "junk"?

I think penises are amazing and they're not ugly.

HylianTom

Banned
Yep. Also, did you see the Marines already?
Oh yes. I have stop myself from gawking sometimes.

There are also several firetrucks with firemen on them in each parade, as a safety requirement. No objections here! :p
Cover-1.jpg

(this is from their recent calendar. YUP.)

I've always wanted to hear a really dramatic opera-style singing of that song.

Where a female sings the punchy "whatcha gonna do.." -
and then some Pavarotti-style tenor guy comes in and does a whole long dramatic "sheeeeee's goooot meeeee spennnnnndinnnn'.." -
and then the female comes back in to bounce through the "spendin' all the money on me.. and spending tiiiime on me.."

---

And vaginas? Noooo.

Having worked in a hospital for years, you end-up smelling them waaaaay too often. Blech.
giphy.gif

daripad

Also as a bisexual, I feel like it'd be easier to have a relationship with a guy (as a guy). Being one I generally know what they like/want, as opposed to feeling alien to what females are into/want.

That sounds really dumb.

As a gay guy, men are a mystery for me, but that may be because I'm awkward &#128517;

Sai-kun

Banned

That sounds really dumb.

i assure you that it is in fact really dumb

I don't see what's so mundane or "weird" about a Penis. Also, why do we refer to them as "junk"?

I think penises are amazing and they're not ugly.
Penises are beautiful. Every part of a man's body is a work of art. Legitimately nothing else comes close aesthetically IMO.

Female bodies are of course beautiful too, but only subjectively so for myself. I can appreciate the form, but they don't "stimulate" me in any way.

Sai-kun

Banned
So many gays scared of vaginas. smh.

yeah all the 'vaginas are icky!' posts are kinda gross tbh. not saying vagina talk should be off limits or something, but damn, consider that we might have folks w/ vaginas reading the thread.

Yeah once I wrote it out it looked REALLY stupid. I assure you in my mind it makes sense.

still dumb

edit: so what's everyone up to tonight? got one of my best friends coming by and she's accompanying me to a party later *_*

Kinsei

Banned
edit: so what's everyone up to tonight? got one of my best friends coming by and she's accompanying me to a party later *_*

I'm just practicing the Monster Hunter demo. I've managed to get my best time on the hardest monster in the demo down from 9::28 to 6:33.

Mr. F

Banned
yeah all the 'vaginas are icky!' posts are kinda gross tbh. not saying vagina talk should be off limits or something, but damn, consider that we might have folks w/ vaginas reading the thread.

Yeah it's getting a bit gamergate in here

As for tonight, my mom and I are kind of snowed in (too lazy to shovel) so we're breaking out the wine and watching Grand Budapest Hotel. Being able to drink with parents is rad as fuck.

Kevyt

To be fair, I use "mundane" in this sense as a positive of sorts, in comparison to what I think of vaginas >.>

I know. Still, my point is that there's nothing gross about a penis.

Penises are beautiful. Every part of a man's body is a work of art. Legitimately nothing else comes close aesthetically IMO.

Female bodies are of course beautiful too, but only subjectively so for myself. I can appreciate the form, but they don't "stimulate" me in any way.

I identify with this sentiment. A woman's body can be beautiful - I can appreciate a really pretty woman but that's about it. With the male body, the erotic side of me is awaken.

iHh5K7RIYM8sT.gif

I'm quite sure anyone with differently abled genetaila entering a thread with mostly gay dudes won't be surprised to find that we aren't waxing poetic about vaginas.

iHh5K7RIYM8sT.gif

I'm quite sure anyone with differently abled genetaila entering a thread with mostly gay dudes won't be surprised to find that we aren't waxing poetic about vaginas.

Considering this is a very open thread that's welcoming to all alternative sexual orientations, I'd like to see everyone remain respectful. Also, I'd like to think that a minority group like gay men would be familiar enough with the Tyranny of the Majority concept to not fall into the same trap.

On a different note, I got a haircut! So I updated my avatar again, lol. And, due to popular demand, I held off on the filters. ^_^

Larger version of my avatar:

And I just ordered new glasses too. Can't wait for them to come in! :D

<puts on my Texas accent>
Now here, i ain't never seent a vagina read 'round here parts so worry no mo

i'm kidding just in case anyone didn't get it

Sai-kun

Banned
iHh5K7RIYM8sT.gif

maybe it's not surprising but it's still pretty fucking immature and gross

nothing about men is surprising in the least

im going to go to one of their film festivals one of these years! It would be soo amazing. Hopefully I can get to one before ROsbo passes away.
Yeah, I really would like to go one year too. I think Ozzie is gonna retire soon, he's on the channel less and less now. (Plus they did that whole special devoted to him.)

Maybe we can sneak on their cruise ship.

Considering this is a very open thread that's welcoming to all alternative sexual orientations, I'd like to see everyone remain respectful. Also, I'd like to think that a minority group like gay men would be familiar enough with the Tyranny of the Majority concept to not fall into the same trap.

That's all well and good but I disagree. If this thread were to on a tangent about how dicks are ugly, that wouldn't lower my appreciation of my dick or dicks in general. People like what they like and should be allowed to voice their opinions. I don't think anyone is so sensitive about their vagina that reading about how much gay dudes dislike vaginas would affect them in the slightest. I could be wrong.

Then again, I find this threads constant need to be all inclusive about everything annoying.

Anywho, hot dude:
tumblr_nj4lswpxVi1r7xtt6o4_500.jpg

You seem super bothered by this and I'm unsure why. I just think you like to be preachy and above everyone else.
Must be a bi thing. (kidding)
Why are you so mad?
ibgUa5gBaevPae.gif

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

like, thats probably one of the reasons gaf in general doesnt have as many women (or at least women who arent out). comments like that build up and contribute to an unwelcome atmosphere.

Yeah, I really would like to go one year too. I think Ozzie is gonna retire soon, he's on the channel less and less now. (Plus they did that whole special devoted to him.)

Maybe we can sneak on their cruise ship.

Yeah, they cut his schedule down quite a bit. I think Ben Mankiewicz will be a worthy successor but I'll still be sad when RO goes :(

yesss

Then again, I find this threads constant need to be all inclusive about everything annoying.

JeffRey?

DOWN

Banned
Maybe it's just me, but I didn't get a serious vibe suggesting that female anatomy is inherently gross and unwelcome, in some way that male anatomy couldn't be looked at by someone outside of the gay or bi males here. It seemed more like the kind of thing that could be met with "don't show gross flaccid dick either tho" kind of talk casually and understandably to me.

Rest assured, anyone is welcome here and expression of taste in any form is only that, and I'm sure only intended to be that rather than a rejection.

Yeah, they cut his schedule down quite a bit. I think Ben Mankiewicz will be a worthy successor but I'll still be sad when RO goes :(
Yeah, it'll be really sad.

I don't think Ben will do everything though. They've gotta hire a new host eventually to help out. They should get Bill Hader to come back for more than just the family stuff. Or maybe Drew Barrymore! (Please no Alec Baldwin, that would be wretched.)

And who's gonna host The Essentials?!?!

Dany

Banned
If a patient has fecal impaction, I can use a scissor-like motion with my fingers to clear the passage.

Well then.
wtzgU.gif

terrisus

I'm guessing the main problem was with comparing a vagina to movie monsters and such.

Hopefully there isn't any issue with people discussing their preferences in general.

Kevyt

I just wanted to say that vaginas are beautiful. They're a blessing to everyone. Without them none of us would be here. The complexity of the female body, and the female reproductive system is so elegant that I dare say that throughout our existence, first as organisms, it has been the driving force behind our evolution as a species.

We ought to be grateful about this, imo.

Sai-kun

Banned
That's all well and good but I disagree. If this thread were to on a tangent about how dicks are ugly, that wouldn't lower my appreciation of my dick or dicks in general. People like what they like and should be allowed to voice their opinions. I don't think anyone is so sensitive about their vagina that reading about how much gay dudes dislike vaginas would affect them in the slightest. I could be wrong.

Anywho, hot dude:
tumblr_nj4lswpxVi1r7xtt6o4_500.jpg

You seem super bothered by this and I'm unsure why. I just think you like to be preachy and above everyone else.
Must be a bi thing. (kidding)

Why are you so mad?
ibgUa5gBaevPae.gif

So what the fuck is your issue?

Edit: Zzzzzz bye

The thread took some weird turns the past couple pages. I'm indifferent to vaginas - they are just... there. I'm just not interested in 'em. :p

VegiHam

So many gays scared of vaginas. smh.
I'm not scared, I just find them unappealing. And I LIKE girls. I don't think there's anything wrong with specific body parts I'm not personally into and I don't think it makes me misogynistic. However I'm sure they're beautiful if you have an eye for them, and I think it's great we have people who can appreciate the things I can't; and not for lack of serious attempts to do so. That cool?

Sibylus

Banned
Please understand, Robido never recovered from his first encounter with a vagina. His head just wouldn't come unstuck ;_;

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Please understand, Robido never recovered from his first encounter with a vagina. His head just wouldn't come unstuck ;_;

cS0WwY0.gif

Girls, please. The attitude isn't needed on the men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom