• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I don't think Ben will do everything though. They've gotta hire a new host eventually to help out. They should get Bill Hader to come back for more than just the family stuff. Or maybe Drew Barrymore! (Please no Alec Baldwin, that would be wretched.)

And who's gonna host The Essentials?!?!
\

Bill Hader kind of annoys me. Honestly, I've not been a fan of any of the Essentials Jr. hosts. Drew Barrymore has done a great job though and I'd definitely like to see more of her. Cher has also been phenomenal each time she's guest programmed/hosted, though I doubt she'd commit to hosting long term. :/

If a patient has fecal impaction, I can use a scissor-like motion with my fingers to clear the passage.

what is fecal impaction

Please understand, Robido never recovered from his first encounter with a vagina. His head just wouldn't come unstuck ;_;

screaming

Rayis

vaginas are awesome, dicks are overrated

and I say this as someone not attracted sexually to women in the slightest.

Bill Hader kind of annoys me. Honestly, I've not been a fan of any of the Essentials Jr. hosts. Drew Barrymore has done a great job though and I'd definitely like to see more of her. Cher has also been phenomenal each time she's guest programmed/hosted, though I doubt she'd commit to hosting long term. :/
Cher as a full time host would be surreal, but I'd probably love it.

what is fecal impaction
Don't google it. You probably don't want to know.

DOWN

Banned
If a patient has fecal impaction, I can use a scissor-like motion with my fingers to clear the passage.

Well then.
wtzgU.gif
Glamorous

Please understand, Robido never recovered from his first encounter with a vagina. His head just wouldn't come unstuck ;_;

iTMsPfFM9qkSe.gif

Unlike you giney loving gays, I disliked her before I knew her. Disliked it so much stayed in my mothers womb an extra month. Stayed in so long that the doctors had to come scoop me out. I've had no encounters with vagina, and I plan to keep it that way.

I don't see how this is an issue.

iqroUIjiM57um.gif

Mr. F

Banned
Finally got around to watching The Secret of Kells in anticipation of seeing Song of the Sea at some point. Beauty of a film, loved it.

Also I want a cat like Pangur Ban.

tumblr_medfrttHgm1rdkrw1o4_500.gif

kurona_bright

Neo Member
Generally, I find people complaining about people trying to make a place more inclusive incredibly irritating, mostly because you see that all the time on gaming side. And well, Gamergate's still a thing.

Also, there's a pretty huge difference between not being into vaginas and saying they're disgusting. It doesn't create a welcoming atmosphere, and I see enough of that in other threads in gaf. It'd be nice if people don't say stuff like that, because this thread's pretty much a sausage-fest as it is. :p
Why are you so mad?
That's pretty dismissive of another person's feelings. Not really the nicest response. :/
(It's more the attitude that comes across that people have a problem with, I think.)

On other topics, Sunless Sea came out! I played about 2.5 hours yesterday and already died once. The writing, art, and music are stellar, and it's awesome to see how far it's come from when it was in Early Access. I donated to the Kickstarter as well, so I hope it does well. :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Truly! I think it deserved the Academy Award over UP; certainly enjoyed it more of the two.

Probably. I'm kind of tired of Pixar having a monopoly on the Best Animated Feature Oscar. Next year it'll be interesting to see Inside Out and The Good Dinosaur battle each other at various awards shows though.

Mr. F

Banned
Probably. I'm kind of tired of Pixar having a monopoly on the Best Animated Feature Oscar. Next year it'll be interesting to see Inside Out and The Good Dinosaur battle each other at various awards shows though.

Yeah it's been a boring category for a while, I'm still annoyed at the Lego Movie snub.

Edit; I kind of wish I was more excited for Inside Out. The concept sounded cool when it was first announced but the trailers left me a bit cold.

Thank you, Niki. You had so much fight in you!

MUNSTER, Ind. (AP) — A terminally ill woman whose fight to have her same-sex marriage recognized by Indiana helped pave the way for other gay couples has lost her battle with cancer.

Lambda Legal announced Sunday that Niki Quasney of Munster had died Thursday. She was 38.

Quasney and Amy Sandler challenged Indiana’s gay-marriage ban as Quasney battled ovarian cancer.

The couple had a civil union in Illinois in 2011 and married in 2013 in Massachusetts. But they wanted Sandler listed as Quasney’s spouse on her Indiana death certificate to ensure Sandler and the couple’s two young children received death benefits.

A federal judge in April granted the couple’s emergency request to have their marriage recognized and later overturned the state’s gay-marriage ban. The 7th Circuit Court of Appeals upheld that ruling in September.

Happy birthday!

How'd it go?
Happy birthday!

As pantheon said, how did it go?

Happy birthday and congratulations on your coming out :D

Thanks guys!

I wasn't stressed or anything (there's a lesbian in the bunch, and another one of our friends is gay too) it's just that I wasn't sure how they would react for me waiting that long to tell them (which is kinda understandable tbh).

_Isaac

1 overripe banana
2 eggs
1/2 cup of oatmeal

Grind the oatmeal in a blender until it's like flour. Add the banana and eggs. Mix until it resembles batter. Pour onto a skillet like you would pancakes and cook thoroughly.

Enjoy!

I just tried this. It was aight.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Yeah it's been a boring category for a while, I'm still annoyed at the Lego Movie snub.

Edit; I kind of wish I was more excited for Inside Out. The concept sounded cool when it was first announced but the trailers left me a bit cold.

I loved HTTYD 2, but I'd love to see either The Tale of the Princess Kaguya or Song of the Sea win, despite not having seen either yet.

Yeah, the teasers for Inside Out have been really poor thus far. I'm only excited to see it because it's a new Pixar and I think the concept is unique.

It is my birthday today and I got drunk friday night, came out to (most) of my good friends. Eh.

Happy Birthday!

Lots of February birthdays up in hurr...

_Isaac

It's best eaten with a little bit of honey on top. It's also my preferred method of doing something with overripe, mushy bananas which aren't any good to deepthroat eat normally.

That's actually exactly what I did. I put a little honey on top. Also I love overripe mushy bananas. So full of flavor.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I've already braced myself for her likely being the most irritating anime trope character in the party.

I've already braced myself for her likely being the most irritating anime trope character in the party.
She actually comes off pretty well in the newest video. She narrates a large portion of it and wasn't particularly annoying IMO. Her banter with Tatsu was cute. Of course she is the genius kid/teen trope, so that might be more bothersome as the game progresses, but I usually don't mind those types of characters.

But I just want them to officially introduce more party members. The beefy brown haired dude and the guy with long black hair especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom