• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
:3 u 2
And you're posting on NeoGAF? >.>

Have fun!

Wut he took forever too show

Super cute. Now stop posting here and go do date things to him.

Also, never heard it called a Blue Motherfucker before. (Though it's close. Bars I've been to they call it Adios Motherfucker.)

That is Sai-kun, and we're just drinking Haha. And blue mother fucker are just long islands. But blue with cherries that I can steal.

Masked Man

I said wow
YYYEEESSSS omg! The last case in that game! I sobbed relentlessly. It was so good ;___; I just love the series so much!

I've played them all so much that I have the scripts memorized.. So I might have a problem.

I KNOW! Everything about that last case was just yanking at my heartstrings the whole time. The story of the Faye family, everything about Godot... ;___;
And I'm totally down for a PW re-enactment if you are!

Welcome! :)
How do you like Tokyo?

It's great! I wasn't sure how I would adjust to living in a big city at first, but it's nice because I'm just outside of the main hub, so I can take advantage of all the comfort and convenience of city life while still enjoying peace and quiet at home. :) It's a little weird dealing with the fact that I'm constantly being "othered" as a non-Japanese, but I've learned to tune it out...more or less.

Please and thank you <3

I'll do what I can!
Which is admittedly very little, seeing as I'm pretty low on the proverbial food chain, but I'll use whatever influence I have!

You work at S-E, love Ace Attorney, Mother, Pokemon, Xenoblade, SSB and the band Perfume??? I like you. :D

And I think I have a new best friend! :D

Well, that explains your username then :þ

Seriously though, I imported Mother 3 the day it came out in Japan, and played through it multiple times in Japanese despite having basically no understanding of the language.
Absolutely amazing game <3

Yep! My favorite character from my favorite game <3 I played through the game before I knew Japanese as well, but even using a translation guide, the game still moved me to tears.

Of course. <3

BRB, stealing an airplane.
<3
I KNOW! Everything about that last case was just yanking at my heartstrings the whole time. The story of the Faye family, everything about Godot... ;___;
And I'm totally down for a PW re-enactment if you are!

It's great! I wasn't sure how I would adjust to living in a big city at first, but it's nice because I'm just outside of the main hub, so I can take advantage of all the comfort and convenience of city life while still enjoying peace and quiet at home. :) It's a little weird dealing with the fact that I'm constantly being "othered" as a non-Japanese, but I've learned to tune it out...more or less.

I'll do what I can!
Which is admittedly very little, seeing as I'm pretty low on the proverbial food chain, but I'll use whatever influence I have!

And I think I have a new best friend! :D

Yep! My favorite character from my favorite game <3 I played through the game before I knew Japanese as well, but even using a translation guide, the game still moved me to tears.
yyyyesssssss!!!!! Let's start casting :3 LOL

terrisus

Agreed. Such an amazingly powerful game on many different levels.
Not to mention that it's a wonder to play.

I simply adore it.

I would say hello to the new people but I just threw up into the toilet. Figures I would get sick now. Going to sleep to see if that helps any.

Masked Man

I said wow
You also have a Little Mac av (by the super amazing Neorice) so that makes you extra neat.

Punch-Out!! was such a huge part of my childhood.

YES! I can't tell you how many times I played that game... I have so many fond (and slightly frustrating) memories of making my way through each circuit, occasionally asking my dad to help with some of the more powerful pugilists. Being able to take control of Mac in Smash means so much to me! :')

<3

yyyyesssssss!!!!! Let's start casting :3 LOL

I'm ready to make this happen! Given your vocal talents, you will of course get priority in terms of roles. ;P But first we need to decide which case! lol

Agreed. Such an amazingly powerful game on many different levels.
Not to mention that it's a wonder to play.

I simply adore it.

I'm so glad you agree! One of my coworkers (Japanese) hasn't played it before, so I'm lending him my GBA copy tomorrow.

Also, your avatar is quite spiffy, too! I actually played CT for the first time last year at my ex's recommendation, and I'm so happy I finally got to experience such a wonderful game! Plus, the music is incredible.

I would say hello to the new people but I just threw up into the toilet. Figures I would get sick now. Going to sleep to see if that helps any.

Aw, feel better!

I hope you get well soon.

Make someone go buy you ginger ale.

YES! I can't tell you how many times I played that game... I have so many fond (and slightly frustrating) memories of making my way through each circuit, occasionally asking my dad to help with some of the more powerful pugilists. Being able to take control of Mac in Smash means so much to me! :')
I always remember watching my older siblings and cousins playing the game at first, and then finally getting to play myself. The one on one atmosphere of the game was almost scary but really exciting at the same time. I desperately want the team that made the Wii installment to do another one. (And make a new Pro Wrestling while they're at it, in the same style.)

I'm ready to make this happen! Given your vocal talents, you will of course get priority in terms of roles. ;P But first we need to decide which case! lol
If you do a case from AA4 or AA5, I already know who Apollo will be played by. ;)

Masked Man

I said wow
I always remember watching my older siblings and cousins playing the game at first, and then finally getting to play myself. The one on one atmosphere of the game was almost scary but really exciting at the same time. I desperately want the team that made the Wii installment to do another one. (And make a new Pro Wrestling while they're at it, in the same style.)

Yeah, the spacial balance of the screen really brings out the immediacy of the fight at hand. Next Level did a brilliant job breathing new life into the franchise, so I'm right there with you hoping that they come back for another round in the ring on the Wii U!

Plus, that would give me an excuse to dress up as Little Mac again. ;)

If you do a case from AA4 or AA5, I already know who Apollo will be played by. ;)

As if it were even a question in the first place! ;P

Oh...my...god... Can't handle the adorable-ness////////
brb putting together a Clay Terran cosplay <3

Masked Man

I said wow
Great costume there, even got the pink hoodie! *applause*

And I'll be Orla.

Thank you! Sadly, only a handful of people recognized me, but I had a blast wearing the costume! One step closer to becoming my favorite boxer. Now I just need the pink sweatpants to match!

Aww shucks :3 thank you!

Yaaaaaas Clay Terran!! <3

You're WAY too handsome to be Orla!! >:O

You should go as Mr Starbuck! We'd make such a trio <33

Apollo and Clay were so cute in their little flashbacks. :3

It's official: Hours Left is now Captain Starbuck with a pirate hat. Now you just have to practice sighing! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangh...

Gosh... <3

Can I still wear the pirate hat?
Leave it on ;)

Apollo and Clay were so cute in their little flashbacks. :3

It's official: Hours Left is now Captain Starbuck with a pirate hat. Now you just have to practice sighing! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangh...

Hahahahaha YEEESSS. I hope this can be a real thing someday!!! :3

I'm already loud mostly o_o So I'll make a decent Apollo I hope!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Anybody ever look at cruising websites just to see what your local cruising spots are? I would never go to any of the places, but it's kind of interesting nevertheless.

soco

Anybody ever look at cruising websites just to see what your local cruising spots are? I would never go to any of the places, but it's kind of interesting nevertheless.

i remember looking at some like 18 years ago because it was funny. seemed like people just randomly submitted anything.

I'll just say thank you all for the heartily welcome (instead of quoting everyone...again :p)

And it's cool to see that there is another german in this thread :p.

There is a joke about Frankfurters in this set up....but I can't think of anything halfway decent.

osCgUni.png

I know where I'm going on Friday

LEkv1sR.gif

Masked Man

I said wow
Wow... I've been to a number of Barnes and Nobles in my life, but I was completely unaware of their "alternative usages."

Hahahahaha YEEESSS. I hope this can be a real thing someday!!! :3

I'm already loud mostly o_o So I'll make a decent Apollo I hope!

Me, too! I'm gonna start putting together a costume. Dunno if I'll make a fitting Clay, but I'm pretty cheerful and optimistic!

That costume of yours pretty much sealed the deal. And you're more than welcome to break into song as Apollo, too! ;)

Wait there are sites that highlight cruising spots? Specifically for gay guys? I had no idea this was a thing. Is this like, to pick up dates, or is it strictly for sex and hooking-up?

Me, too! I'm gonna start putting together a costume. Dunno if I'll make a fitting Clay, but I'm pretty cheerful and optimistic!

That costume of yours pretty much sealed the deal. And you're more than welcome to break into song as Apollo, too! ;)
You'll make a great Clay!! :D No problemo!! :3

LOLLL <3 I sing all the time, so it would be the inevitable X_X

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Wait there are sites that highlight cruising spots? Specifically for gay guys? I had no idea this was a thing. Is this like, to pick up dates, or is it strictly for sex and hooking-up?

Yes, and strictly for anonymous sex. Like, the sites will usually just locations that people go to: Bathrooms (be on the lookout for foot tapping!), gyms with steam rooms, highway rest stops, etc.

You'll make a great Clay!! :D No problemo!! :3

LOLLL <3 I sing all the time, so it would be the inevitable X_X
Ace Attorney: The Musical. I'm ready for it. They already do some musical stage shows in Japan, now for complete global saturation.

I'd like another music based case in a future AA too. I loved the concept in AA4's Case 3, it just wasn't expansive enough IMO.

Ace Attorney: The Musical. I'm ready for it. They already do some musical stage shows in Japan, now for complete global saturation.

I'd like another music based case in a future AA too. I loved the concept in AA4's Case 3, it just wasn't expansive enough IMO.

That case definitely had its flaws, but it's one of my favorites too because it was about music, and I'm all biased towards that stuff <33. Hehe!! :3

Let's do a musical please ;_;

That case definitely had its flaws, but it's one of my favorites too because it was about music, and I'm all biased towards that stuff <33. Hehe!! :3

Let's do a musical please ;_;
I was so upset that Apollo and Klavier didn't get a real chance to square off in AA5 besides that small mock trial. Another musical case would be a great reunion.

Can I be the director?

I was so upset that Apollo and Klavier didn't get a real chance to square off in AA5 besides that small mock trial. Another musical case would be a great reunion.

Can I be the director?

Ah me too!

Actually tbh.. What I really missed a lot about Dual Destinies was
Ema Skye.
I loved her in AA4 ;_;!

Absolutely :3!!

Ah me too!

Actually tbh.. What I really missed a lot about Dual Destinies was
Ema Skye.
I loved her in AA4 ;_;!

Absolutely :3!!
Yeah, I'm not a fan of how they left her story hanging. The lack of Gumshoe was also distressing. Now that the "certain situation" unique to AA5 has been dealt with, I'd like to see them both back in AA6.

omg I passed my math final :") like I got 100% i'm gonna cry
it's high school math but still yasss
Good job yo.

If my internet was working I'd post the Malia Math Teen Wolf jif.

Im baaaaaaaaaaaack

And just like the old days, Im procrastinating the shit out of studying hehe oh well this is like my third time taking statistics so i'll be aight

Yeah, I'm not a fan of how they left her story hanging. The lack of Gumshoe was also distressing. Now that the "certain situation" unique to AA5 has been dealt with, I'd like to see them both back in AA6.

Ahhh me too plz!! ;___;

Other people I'd love for them to bring back and wrap up is
Iris. (Wtf happened with her and Phoenix? Also, Maya. And Franziska. X_X. I was also confused about why Maya was still doing training in DD? Hasn't she been the Master for over 7 years at this point? o/////o

Ahhh me too plz!! ;___;

Other people I'd love for them to bring back and wrap up is
Iris. (Wtf happened with her and Phoenix? Also, Maya. And Franziska. X_X. I was also confused about why Maya was still doing training in DD? Hasn't she been the Master for over 7 years at this point? o/////o
Yeah, there's lots of loose ends that need some attention. That's part of why I love AA though, all the different story lines happening simultaneously.

Another character I REALLY want back is Tyrell Badd. He can team up with Gummy and Ema.
Lana needs to be brought back too, with the help of her sister.

ARG, my internet is being ridiculous. &#128553;

High school math or not, that's an amazing accomplishment :)

You should be so proud of yourself, bae! Congrats!!

Good job yo.

If my internet was working I'd post the Malia Math Teen Wolf jif.

Congratz! :D
Math is math, it levels up as you do! You got a 100% so it's even better :D
Thanks guys! I was convinced I was fucked, I gathered up the courage to see the score and it turns out I passed.

Jezan

Im baaaaaaaaaaaack

And just like the old days, Im procrastinating the shit out of studying hehe oh well this is like my third time taking statistics so i'll be aight
Don't feel bad, we all do that, those 5 minutes before the test are a life saver though! :)

Kater

Banned
Well then, I'm absolutely horrible at introductions so I'll just get it over with:

Hey, you all, I have been lurking this thread for....weeks..... I guess..... and I recognized quite a lot of you from the gaming side. This seems to be a nice and welcoming community...so, I hope there is a spare room left for me :p

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bi
Where Are You From? Germany
Where Do You Live? ...let's just say in the west :p
How Old Are you? 2
Favorite Type of Music? I'm not that into music tbh. I like almost everything that sounds vaguely similar to house
Favorite video game(s)? Metroid Prime, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Paper Mario 64, Ace Attorney, Bayonetta (both) and Dragon Quest V

Hmm...whats the right way to end this post. I think a cute guy would be fitting:
Hi there, Orniletter. Another Deutscher! :eek:

Well, I'm not really German. I'm Austrian.

Im baaaaaaaaaaaack

Bubba!

Welcome back!

cat-smile.jpg

Yeah, there's lots of loose ends that need some attention. That's part of why I love AA though, all the different story lines happening simultaneously.

Another character I REALLY want back is Tyrell Badd. He can team up with Gummy and Ema.
Lana needs to be brought back too, with the help of her sister.

ARG, my internet is being ridiculous. &#128553;

Omg YES. Yes to all of that :3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom