• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

I'm not sure if he wants someone to sit in his lap or if hes cooling off his balls. Maybe both?

ySOVZzn.jpg

Go try to sit on his lap and see what happens

I'm not sure if he wants someone to sit in his lap or if hes cooling off his balls. Maybe both?

ySOVZzn.jpg

But some Real talk for one moment, Especially in public places this is one of the most annoying behaviors men do. Like Yes we know you have pretend gargantuan balls that need their precious space, but other people would like to sit in Public areas where maintaining a sense of space is already difficult as it is

But some Real talk for one moment, Especially in public places this is one of the most annoying behaviors men do. Like Yes we know you have pretend gargantuan balls that need their precious space, but other people would like to sit in Public areas where maintaining a sense of space is already difficult as it is

Men learn that they are supposed to take up space. Men cross their legs at an angle which takes up more room. Women cross one leg over the other because a woman isn't supposed to take up space. I see it a lot in comics where the women are drawn as if they are being folded into themselves.

Here is the first example I found in Google. Notice how Storm and Kitty are folded inward. The men are arms and legs apart.

Golnei

I see it a lot in comics where the women are drawn as if they are being folded into themselves.

At least internalised reflections of arbitrary gender roles produce less aesthetically offensive results than the more common methods of folding women into themselves in comics.
'Human anatomy' is apparently a concept beyond mortal comprehension.

berzeli

Banned
Why did I click the transgender thread in Off-topic? Gaf really is at it worst in those threads. :/

Also I agree with the creep-shot complaints. There are plenty of men willing to expose themselves publicly on the internet, I see no reason to post images where the person is unaware of the photo being taken (and it being spread online). Consent is hot, creepiness is not.

Here are few tips to make the time limit less stressful. I've spoiler tagged them in case you want to figure this stuff out on your own.

Play the song of time backwards to slow down time so each day lasts a full real life hour.
Play each note in the song of time teice to warp to any hour in the future to get rid of waiting.
Once you open up a new dungeon play the song of time to return to the first day, play the inverted song of time to slow down time, and warp to the dungeon. You now have 3 hours to beat it.
When you return to the first day you keep your major items and dungeons will stay beaten.

Thanks a lot for those tips! I'll keep them in mind. :)

Men learn that they are supposed to take up space. Men cross their legs at an angle which takes up more room. Women cross one leg over the other because a woman isn't supposed to take up space. I see it a lot in comics where the women are drawn as if they are being folded into themselves.

Here is the first example I found in Google. Notice how Storm and Kitty are folded inward. The men are arms and legs apart.

i mean yeah thats one of my points really and its ridiculous that we've been able to gender body positions as masculine or feminine (its ridiculous that we've been able to gender everything in a binary way that puts way more power and less restriction on men than women) and its just silly. Male bodies will not hurt if your legs are closer together for a moment of time. Its something that men have learned though concepts of masculinity and should be unlearn a long with a whole set of things.

Edit: ^ yeah that trans thread is just so unfortunate, people are such piss posters in there. also fucking lmao at the site that guys picture is from. What a damn mess

Thanks a lot for those tips! I'll keep them in mind. :)

You really don't have to stress yourself while playing MM. At worst, especially if you use the new Owl statues to save your progress while you are doing side-quests, you'll have to repeat like 10 minutes of gameplay.

Just go in with the mindset "Let's see what I can accomplish in this cycle" .

A friend had to tell me how to approach MM back in 2000 too (that was 15 years ago D:)...and then it clicked for me.

You really don't have to stress yourself while playing MM. At worst, especially if you use the new Owl statues to save your progress while you are doing side-quests, you'll have to repeat like 10 minutes of gameplay.

Just go in with the mindset "Let's see what I can accomplish in this cycle" .

A friend had to tell me how to approach MM back in 2000 too (that was 15 years ago D:)...and then it clicked for me.

That's probably the best mindset to have when playing the game. My issue is I am an explora-holic and go very slowly through games. I like taking in the sights and seeing what all I can find. Just afraid if I play like I normally do, I'll never get anything done! lol But I'll just have to make some goals for me and finish them before the resets.

---

Reading that transgender thread makes me sad, I had to stop.

bigkrev

Plans for the weekend. Lets hear them, Even if they're solo :D

Go to the bar Saturday night with some friends.
Have Monday off, going to see my therapist on that day
Maybe get a New 3DS, Maybe play Majora's Mask if Best Buy ever ships the damn thing

I just finished True Blood S1 and its so dumb but I watch. Its like Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Days of Our Lives were thrown into a blender together and someone hit puree. Jason Stackhouse was by far the worst plot on the show. Hes so dumb it hurts to watch despite him being so adorable. Sooki is a big old tease and needs to figure out what she wants. Actually, they all kind of do but shes the biggest offender.

HUELEN10

Off topic/on topic?

Who actually likes frozen yogurt or soft serve? It's like... Too melty or too hard, you know?

Frozen Custard is king; it's like a dense rich fluffy mousse.

Kevyt

Off topic/on topic?

Who actually likes frozen yogurt or soft serve? It's like... Too melty or too hard, you know?

I like frozen yogurt. Doesn't matter if it's soft or hard.

Well I was supposed to go out with this boy I met online a couple of weeks ago, but I don't know anymore. We haven't talked in a couple of days.

Foreveralone 3:

I like your plans. Can I join you? :D

Sure.

alvmew

Plans for the weekend. Lets hear them, Even if they're solo :D

Friday night I'm getting a new tattoo.

Saturday Ill be hanging out with my best friend in the morning. Then get drunk
and high
and cry a bit or something. Another good friend is probably gonna come by with his girlfriend after they do their Single Awareness Day related crap and destroy themselves with me.

Sunday and Monday just recovering. Woo.....

And for the first time in seven months I will have the whole house to myself, and all weekend at that, so I'll probably have a good ole hook up happen or something. Would rather a boyfriend but whatever. Lol

WonderzL

Banned
Oh, I do have a plan (sort of). I'm watching some Oscars movies with friends, so I guess there's that. My favorite so far is Boyhood, tbh, but we've watched just a few of them. Also, we watched The Way He Looks/Hoje Eu Quero Voltar Sozinho because we're brazilian so we needed to check our representative even though it was cut from the Oscars, right? It was OK, I guess. The short was better, though. But very nice gay movie, it deserves to be praised.

So much more Ace Attorney talk after I left. Excellent~

Gnight mr!! :3
And now good afternoon! <3

I slept for an embarrassingly long amount of time. ^_^;;

Chris Redfield's "revealing" clothes are definitely no accident either.
Definitely. I'm pretty sure Capcom is playing to Chris's gay fanbase wholeheartedly now. (Or they are hilariously obtuse.)

ySOVZzn.jpg
Muscular legs are so damn sexy, I can't even. Underrated too.

If you got 'em, flaunt 'em!

Off topic/on topic?

I like frozen yogurt waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than ice cream. I don't think I've had frozen custard before, but I'd love to try it.

HUELEN10

I don't think I have. I haven't been to Ritas since 2011.

Then you know what you must do... Seriously, just ask for chocolate custard, nothing else; you might just fall in love. It seriously texture-wise different than froth or ice cream, and it feels nothing like soft serve.

Kevyt

Then you know what you must do... Seriously, just ask for chocolate custard, nothing else; you might just fall in love. It seriously texture-wise different than froth or ice cream, and it feels nothing like soft serve.

I'll give it a try. And here I am trying to get rid of the remaining belly fat... ;_;

Wanna swap locations? lol. Rita's is amazing.

I would swap locations if I could.

Kevyt

I feel as if I don't have a childhood because I've never played Nintendo games... hearing my friends talk about Mario, Zelda, Metroid Prime, and such... and I'm just like ;_; I feel like I missed out.

But I'm getting a wii u for X, smash and the new Zelda. But am I too late to the party? O: I:

Definitely. I'm pretty sure Capcom is playing to Chris's gay fanbase wholeheartedly now. (Or they are hilariously obtuse.)

I'd love there to be more man-service in games in general (where it's fitting of course)...so I have to congratulate Capcom for their progressive stance :p
I feel as if I don't have a childhood because I've never played Nintendo games... hearing my friends talk about Mario, Zelda, Metroid Prime, and such... and I'm just like ;_; I feel like I missed out.

But I'm getting a wii u for X, smash and the new Zelda. But am I too late to the party? O: I:

You are too late to get the Prime Trilogy for 10 bucks on the eShop :p

....but on a more serious note: No, I'm sure you are not too late at all.

HUELEN10

Was I too late to this party?

If you want to jump in, jump in! Get A GCN controller adapter and get some Homebrew installed on the Wii side and enjoy all your NES, SNES, GENESIS, PC ENGINE, GCN, Wii, Wii U, GB, GBC, GBA, Master System, Scumm, MSX, Virtual Boy, and a few N64 games all on a single console!

Pending you dump all of the shit you own of course, piracy is wrong!

I have absolutely no clue where you got that from...

resident-evil-revelations-chris-sailor.jpg
And this is the hilariously censored version. The original art has Chris's foot on the zombie's butt. XD

And don't forget his leather harness get-up, his club clothes and the half naked samurai outfit.

Kevyt

Was I too late to this party?

If you want to jump in, jump in! Get A GCN controller adapter and get some Homebrew installed on the Wii side and enjoy all your NES, SNES, GENESIS, PC ENGINE, GCN, Wii, Wii U, GB, GBC, GBA, Master System, Scumm, MSX, Virtual Boy, and a few N64 games all on a single console!

Pending you dump all of the shit you own of course, piracy is wrong!

Nope you're not late. I replied to your intro, but it's been buried now.

So, Dolphin?

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member

You can never be too late to enjoy awesome games! So welcome to the never ending party! Woo! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom