• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUELEN10

Vague as hell

I don't get the situation. I guess I'd probably chicken out and have a friend if I were in your position.
vOhMfQU.jpg

There's nothing chicken about choosing a friend...

Achtius

yeah it's weird...

To put simple (is not that simple) my friends do not like the guy I like... Again is not like that...they like him... To an extent :p

if they are your friends, then they'll still be your friend if you date the guy, unless they are like nemesis

Dany

Banned
Go to the bar Saturday night with some friends.
Have Monday off, going to see my therapist on that day
Very nice weekend :)
Monster Hunter. Hooray for a 4 day weekend!
Is a new one out?

This is my weekend plan:
make room for two

It's Carnaval here, so............nothing. ;; I dropped my college, so I have zero plans. Sad. ;;

aw, you should still go out solo if you wanted! :D

Well I was supposed to go out with this boy I met online a couple of weeks ago, but I don't know anymore. We haven't talked in a couple of days.

Foreveralone 3:

Boys are stupid that way, ask him one more time but don't hold him to it

Friday night I'm getting a new tattoo.

Saturday Ill be hanging out with my best friend in the morning. Then get drunk
and high
and cry a bit or something. Another good friend is probably gonna come by with his girlfriend after they do their Single Awareness Day related crap and destroy themselves with me.

Sunday and Monday just recovering. Woo.....

Aw, thats fun either way. :D

Just gonna play on my New 3DS XL and there is a GAF DOA5 lobby match this weekend.

I fell off DOA 5 so bad. I loved doa4 so much :( I guess it was a timing thing too.

We're doing valentine's day as a cumulative end-of-the-week thing because of our work schedules. Picked up some yellow roses and whatnot at the farmer's market today, along with stuff to make for a nice dinner tonight; tomorrow the dog is going to see a new trainer (poor little guy got kicked out of the first training classes we went to) and finally having dinner at La Spiga.
I don't know if I want to get a rose or not. Like i have a gift/card but hmm, maybe idk. It's been four months. hmmm
Nothing. All my friends are working. :/

I'll eat V-day candy and watch old movies probably. Play some of dem video games.

which ones

We will probably have a Skype Video Chat in the LGBTQIA+ Skype group tomorrow evening, if you want to join in just PM me and I'll add you. :)
Oh is one happing tomorrow night?! :D

Getting drunk at friend's single person support group on Saturday

Single people and non-single people can interact on the 14th guys.

garyBig

yeah it's weird...

To put simple (is not that simple) my friends do not like the guy I like... Again is not like that...they like him... To an extent :p

Damn, follow your heart bro, not the words or thoughts of other people.

Also, yep Happy Endings is too damn great, I'm actually watching it right now ;)

HUELEN10

Holy shit the trans thread; now people are bringing racism and Hitler into this. Why does this happen? I understand that there are heated viewpoints from all sides, but this is GAF man, people should be more civil.

Golnei

Yes to everything! Also let's not forget the Wii U has the Virtual Console with classics as well, like Super Metroid!*

*Best game ever developed.

Unless you're in a PAL territory, of course.

;_;

Ha its exactly like that.

They do not like him, but they are happy for me, and are willing to give a chance... But for me...

If they're even trying to be supportive, I don't see why you should hesitate. Maybe the power of your love will finally break down their barriers and usher in an age of peace.

Holy shit the trans thread...

Nothing good could have possibly come from it.

I guess I have more motivation to read Whipping Girl now...?

Ty4on

I love how SCEE treats customers better than SCEA when it comes to PS1 and PSP classics. So rare to see pal treated well. I think when I got my Vita SCEE had GT:pSP, MGS 1 and C: S. of the N. available while SCEA had none of them even though the code was right there.

garyBig

I love how SCEE treats customers better than SCEA when it comes to PS1 and PSP classics. So rare to see pal treated well. I think when I got my Vita SCEE had GT:pSP, MGS 1 and C: S. of the N. available while SCEA had none of them even though the code was right there.

At least they get the NTSC version. With a European account on your Vita, you're forced to play the crippled PAL versions in an age when we should have finally left that crap behind us. They could at least offer both, the PAL one with the European languages and alternatively the English version in NTSC format. But nopes, forced to play PAL. Makes these games more or less worthless to me.

RM8

It's so frustrating to me that the PS1 selection on PSN is so weak. Lacking tons of incredible games from one of the best consoles ever :( Don't even get me started on Nintendo simply not bothering with N64 VC anymore. What's up with these companies?

Ty4on

At least they get the NTSC version. With a european account on your Vita, you're forced to play the crippled PAL versions in an age when we should have finally left that crap behind us. They could at least offer both, the PAL one with the european languages and alternatively the English version in NTSC format. But nopes, forced to play PAL. Makes these games more or less worthless to me.
Most ps1 games aren't that affected by 50hz thankfully. To my knowledge very few were, you know, like Sonic 1 :(

DOWN

Banned
Yess do that. <3 I love his films. Rope and the birds are my core.

I went to someone's parents' house and the mother had a Barbie collection, including this one:

Tippi%3Cdiv%20class=

Safe to say the mother didn't appreciate me laughing until I cried at there being a Barbie getting murdered by birds with a gentle smile on her face.

HUELEN10

I went to someone's parents' house and the mother had a Barbie collection, including this one:

Tippi%3Cdiv%20class=

Safe to say the mother didn't appreciated me laughing until I cried at there being a Barbie getting murdered by birds with a gentle smile on her face.
I want that doll...

Yess do that. <3 I love his films. Rope and the birds are my core.
Rope is one of my favs too. I still haven't seen The Birds. I tried to DVR it last month but it didn't record properly. :/ I've got Saboteur and Marnie waiting. I just watched Shadow of a Doubt two days ago.

Hitchcock is one of my inspirations. His movies are a big reason why I want to be a filmmaker.

Golnei

At least they get the NTSC version. With a European account on your Vita, you're forced to play the crippled PAL versions in an age when we should have finally left that crap behind us. They could at least offer both, the PAL one with the European languages and alternatively the English version in NTSC format. But nopes, forced to play PAL. Makes these games more or less worthless to me.

The VC situation is similar, except with an anemic release schedule on top of that. Region locking is a disgusting plague.

Tippi%3Cdiv%20class=

Safe to say the mother didn't appreciated me laughing until I cried at there being a Barbie getting murdered by birds with a gentle smile on her face.

...was she keeping that next to her Pregnant Midge and Oreo Barbie dolls?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm hard to please. Ratsky told me to never settle.

~ Always ~ take my advice <3

I just finished True Blood S1 and its so dumb but I watch. Its like Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Days of Our Lives were thrown into a blender together and someone hit puree. Jason Stackhouse was by far the worst plot on the show. Hes so dumb it hurts to watch despite him being so adorable. Sooki is a big old tease and needs to figure out what she wants. Actually, they all kind of do but shes the biggest offender.

The show is p good for the first three seasons but it goes downhill a lot after that. S4-S5 is the series' low point. Things tick up in the final two seasons but by that point the damage is kind of already done.

Friday night I'm getting a new tattoo.

be sure 2 post pix

those dudes from Warwick Rower.

Heaven
Warwick Rowers 2014 Naked Calendar shoot

do they do frontal in those videos

Night time gym is the best gym. Nobody is there at that point. I should really get back in there. One day

yeah and at night more guys are willing to engage in risky behavior (y)

garyBig

Most ps1 games aren't that affected by 50hz thankfully. To my knowledge very few were, you know, like Sonic 1 :(

Well, all PAL games run at 25 fps max (dunno if there are 60 fps games on there, they would be 50 then, but I guess most games are struggling for 30), which is just silly and most importantly NOT the way they were made or intended to be (played).

Then, even more crucially, the additional reduced speed on those games that were not painstakingly remastered and correctly adjusted for PAL (which to my knowledge was very rarely done, Crash Bandicoot being one honorable exception where they had all their animations time based instead of frame-based and could speed them up comparatively easily) makes a total mockery of the developers' original intentions for the game. And this 17 per cent slower thing affects the music as well!

Then there's the resolution/black borders thing... but anyway, PAL sucks dick, I'm sorry. And it's not like Sony would tell you which games were properly adjusted for PAL, they just keep selling you all those damn PAL versions that are a relic of times when people just didn't know that they were being ripped off basically when it comes to full price game experience. Hell, Europeans played slower versions of fighting games! Slowed down versions of Sonic! And they thought this was how it was supposed to be. Now I know better than to pay for something like that and it's awful that they don't even allow a second account on the Vita. It would be so nice to play PS1 games on there.

mantidor

Damn, follow your heart bro, not the words or thoughts of other people.

Also, yep Happy Endings is too damn great, I'm actually watching it right now ;)

We need to play DOA together. The new version comes out on the 17th.
Core Fighters is a f2p version.

Friends are not always right. Follow your heart and just do your thing.

Unless you're in a PAL territory, of course.

;_;

If they're even trying to be supportive, I don't see why you should hesitate. Maybe the power of your love will finally break down their barriers and usher in an age of peace.

Guys thanks.

I decided friendship.. For the night, I really, really wanted to meet him, but my friend has a huge reason to celebrate, and he knows, if he was closer he'll be with us. I've tried everything to make them at least know each other, to no avail... I still miss him though :(

Edit: I still want to send him messages apologizing for not joining him, but my friends tell me not to, he has never done that for me so I shouldn't, they say :(

what the fuck
Ratsky, you don't even know how many times I've tried. It's like a joke almost.

I've always just missing it, and last month I scheduled it into my DVR because they were doing a Rod Taylor tribute, and my DVR had a meltdown and recorded the wrong channel! It's driving me crazy. >_<

Achtius

I've always just missing it, and last month I scheduled it into my DVR because they were doing a Rod Taylor tribute, and my DVR had a meltdown and recorded the wrong channel! It's driving me crazy. >_<

can't you just rent it from a library?

garyBig

The one being whispered to on the right looks so much like Morticia Addams. That's actually all I can focus on in that gif.

the video wasn't even that impressive. it was fun though for wht they were doing.

Wow, either we didn't see the same vid or... ehm I guess you'd have to be sort of a gay Hugh Hefner with a villa full of bunnies playing naked in the gardens all day to say you're not impressed. (Or you meant like... dick sizes or whateva?)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
someone pls explain the taylor swift gif

all those people are at the grammys and tswift is the only one having a good time and grooving to the music

I understand. For the longest time I tried to catch Citizen Kane on TCM but for some reason, for like 4 years straight, they'd only show it at like 3am. (this was before we had a dvr)

The one being whispered to on the right looks so much like Morticia Addams. That's actually all I can focus on in that gif.

anne bonny from black sails more like

the video wasn't even that impressive.

why wasn't it impressive

Wow, either we didn't see the same vid or... ehm I guess you'd have to be sort of a gay Hugh Hefner with a villa full of bunnies playing naked in the gardens all day to say you're not impressed. (Or you meant like... dick sizes or whateva?)

all those people are at the grammys and tswift is the only one having a good time and grooving to the music

why wasn't it impressive

it wasn't about the dick ;P it was just a boring video.

can't you just rent it from a library?
Perhaps. I haven't been to my local library in a loooooooooong time. I'll check next time I'm there.

I understand. For the longest time I tried to catch Citizen Kane on TCM but for some reason, for like 4 years straight, they'd only show it at like 3am. (this was before we had a dvr)
I'm always tuning in when it's halfway through. It's maddening. I gotta check TCM's website for the next airing.

So, anyone following fashion week?
I haven't looked at anything yet, but I plan to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom