• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

vOhMfQU.jpg

There's nothing chicken about choosing a friend...

Huelen, will you be my friend? <3

Do people who like to bottom get turned on when they have to take a huge dump?

I think habituation would be too strong of a force. Like we've probably all been taking huge dumps long before we've tried anal sex, so it has its own well-established context. It's like is a bed a place for sleep or a place for sex? Really it's both, but the sleep association is probably going to be stronger.

_Isaac

Well...
Not sure what to say to that...
>.>

Well when sex was described to me they just said the penis goes in and then there's an ejaculation. I mean they never described what the substance was or what it looked like. At that time all I knew that came out of a penis was urine. I remember sometimes I would even say "Gotta go to the bathroom and ejaculate" to my friends. XD
I1I3yPw.png

I think habituation would be too strong of a force. Like we've probably all been taking huge dumps long before we've tried anal sex, so it has its own well-established context. It's like is a bed a place for sleep or a place for sex? Really it's both, but the sleep association is probably going to be stronger.

Good point. You're exactly right. I mean at some point it just feels like back and forth aggressive pooping, and I just wondered how people could enjoy that. Hmm.

Well when sex was described to me they just said the penis goes in and then there's an ejaculation. I mean they never described what the substance was or what it looked like. At that time all I knew that came out of a penis was urine. I remember sometimes I would even say "Gotta go to the bathroom and ejaculate" to my friends. XD
edgehohoooyagnuaz.gif

Good point. You're exactly right. I mean at some point it just feels like back and forth aggressive pooping, and I just wondered how people could enjoy that. Hmm.

codyhahahhanoghuhp.gif

I don't think we could even do that, most of the time the discussion shifts to Nintendo or hot dudes in barely any / tight clothes really quickly anyway. :p So if we'd discuss culture and language for a bit, I'm sure it wouldn't dominate the thread, no worries there. :p

Oh, cool! I wish I could get into MH, but I don't understand it at all. I tried to fight that bear once but couldn't even beat that one, and I was playing with a friend as well. -.-

The MH3U demo was utter crap, it did a really poor job showing how great the series (and how nuanced the combat is).

If the basic premise of "boss-rush-mode: The game" where you wear the skin of your prey sounds appealing to and you like combat focused games (idk. Bayonetta, DMC, _Souls etc.) , then you really should giv the MH4U demo another chance.

The MH-community is probably one of the best online communities I had any experience with, people are always eager to get more hunters on board (in contrast to some of the more toxic comminities like LoL ).

Soon.gif

_Isaac

The MH3U demo was utter crap, it did a really poor job showing how great the series (and how nuanced the combat is).

If the basic premise of "boss-rush-mode: The game" where you wear the skin of your prey sounds appealing to and you like combat focused games (idk. Bayonetta, DMC, _Souls etc.) , then you really should giv the MH4U demo another chance.

The MH-community is probably one of the best online communities I had any experience with, people are always eager to get more hunters on board (in contrast to some of the more toxic comminities like LoL ).

Soon.gif

Do you usually play with randoms, or do you already have a group of regulars you play with? I usually struggle with games that are so dependent on multiplayer.

RM8

I enjoyed the MH4 demo. Hmmm... I really don't need a new game right now. Especially not an incredibly time-consuming one.

I just can't get into MonHun. :/

There are so many Capcom IPs that I love that aren't getting attention right now, it makes me sad. ;_; They can start with announcing Dai Gyakuten Saiban for North America, and then make a new Rival Schools and Breath of Fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom