• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You usually play with randoms, or do you already have a group of regulars you play with? I usually struggle with games that are so dependent on multiplayer.

I played through MH3U solo ( it's fun and doable), but I got 2 university-friends hooked for 4U....let's see how it goes :D !

The MH 4U OT is filled to the brim with people with people looking for a groups to play with, so I'm sure there'll always be enough eager Hunters who'd join you .

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
We need to play DOA together. The new version comes out on the 17th.
Core Fighters is a f2p version.

Im making the OT. Hope to see more LGBT Gaf around
iumHGZQQ43WED.gif

Delio

AmH7sCK.jpg

So i used to be friends with this guy on myspace a LONG time ago. A random video popped up on my youtube with him, now older, auditioning for Price is Right. I was like "Who is this?" So i actually logged into myspace and saw he was my friend there. I just..completely forgot about him.

How he looks now.

http://youtu.be/Xmm8j_ky8-A

Kater

Banned
I just dreamt that I flew over to NY and went into the Liberty Statue to buy Amiibos but they only had Skylanders figures.

D:

Oh is one happing tomorrow night?! :D
It is, Friday at 3:30pm, as far as I know. Will probably go on for about 8 or 9 hours again if last time was any indication.

The MH3U demo was utter crap, it did a really poor job showing how great the series (and how nuanced the combat is).

If the basic premise of "boss-rush-mode: The game" where you wear the skin of your prey sounds appealing to and you like combat focused games (idk. Bayonetta, DMC, _Souls etc.) , then you really should giv the MH4U demo another chance.

The MH-community is probably one of the best online communities I had any experience with, people are always eager to get more hunters on board (in contrast to some of the more toxic comminities like LoL ).

Soon.gif
I liked the coop, and tackling bosses together. Maybe I'll give it another try with MH4.

AmH7sCK.jpg

So i used to be friends with this guy on myspace a LONG time ago. A random video popped up on my youtube with him, now older, auditioning for Price is Right. I was like "Who is this?" So i actually logged into myspace and saw he was my friend there. I just..completely forgot about him.

How he looks now.

He looks better now. :)

DOWN

Banned
AmH7sCK.jpg

How he looks now.

He gon' be in 2015 cringe compilations

Seems nice and handsome but that video badly needed a script and a rehearsal and not portrait

also who still remembers their myspace password, let alone thinks to go login

WjIqMEs.gif

Delio

He gon' be in 2015 cringe compilations

Seems nice and handsome but that video badly needed a script and a rehearsal and not portrait

also who still remembers their myspace password, let alone thinks to go login

WjIqMEs.gif

I had to password recovery to even get it XD

Yeah he REALLY needed some kind of script.

Jezan

Yes to everything! Also let's not forget the Wii U has the Virtual Console with classics as well, like Super Metroid!*

*Best game ever developed.
Yes! That spoiler warms my heart because it's true!
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/c4/c469d0a82cc6831ce4ec7adb4f9c8451893d609c7cba15aea2b401918223dbf3.jpg[/IMG

Seriously though good for you. I have been there myself and now I am like fuck it I wont let anyone get me in that place again.

And you're better than me, I just nod my head but wouldn't dare try the choreo. [spoiler]two left feet[/spoiler][/QUOTE]
Thank you :)

Practice makes perfect, I was two left feet too, but after going through a choreo a few times, it starts coming naturally. Just feel the beat!
[quote="HippieHobo, post: 151814381"]Yessss!! There's still hope. I can't wait to get a wii u and smash, get good at it, and wreck each and every one of you.[/QUOTE]
Great! Then I await for the day we have this fight!
[quote="Dead Prince, post: 151819850"]terrible people gives me joy in life [SPOILER]LOL okay. i'll stop[/SPOILER]
It's also why i'm a terrible friend to you sometimes <3[/QUOTE]
Lol, maybe because you know sometimes I need to get my feet on the ground again :) You can be terrible all you want :P

scarlet

Still in Tokyo.

It's been a weird holiday. Going to japan with 2 friends, had an argument, decided to separated. So traveling alone, like I'm used to. Met a guy, a tourist too,spend the rest of holiday with him. We explore the town together, built our first snowman together. Had to say goodbye last night, he hugged me in the middle of Tokyo station and I hugged him tight and didn't let him go. He got sick from the cold, apparently he's in the hospital today. I wanna take care of him, but he said he needs to be alone. I really like him, but he has boyfriend lol.

Tldr I'm having my Lost in Translation moment and I'm the Scarlett Johansson of this story.

DOWN

Banned
Well, they still look really silly to me. But hey, tastes differ.
No I would judge people with them even harder now since the fad disappeared so fast. I said "used to" because I don't get the chance at all anymore. It's a rare treasure.

Kater

Banned
No I would judge people with them even harder now since the fad disappeared so fast. I said "used to" because I don't get the chance at all anymore. It's a rare treasure.
Oh, alright. Then we are on the same page.

A friend of mine bought himself Ray Ban single lens sunglasses for 200 Euro or so. And now they collect dust somewhere in a box, hidden away from daylight. ^^

Got a group of friends to play MH with, but I find online does the trick nicely.

WHO WANTS TO GET GUNLANCED

Oh, me~ Pick me~ Glaive's better, though.

I just can't get into MonHun. :/

There are so many Capcom IPs that I love that aren't getting attention right now, it makes me sad. ;_; They can start with announcing Dai Gyakuten Saiban for North America, and then make a new Rival Schools and Breath of Fire.

Yeah, but Capcom's not exactly the most intelligent company at this stage in time.

... MH4U is absolutely wonderful, though.

Kevyt

AmH7sCK.jpg

How he looks now.

If you would have told me that he is stoned in this video I would've believed you. He is good at improvising, but that's a terrible audition video...

Yes! That spoiler warms my heart because it's true!

Thank you :)

Practice makes perfect, I was two left feet too, but after going through a choreo a few times, it starts coming naturally. Just feel the beat!

Great! Then I await for the day we have this fight!

Lol, maybe because you know sometimes I need to get my feet on the ground again :) You can be terrible all you want :p

Challenge accepted.

The challenge being to get enough money to buy the game and the console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom