• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_njny2jKGRU1t1prrio1_500.jpg

That's actually what tomorrow will look like for me, heh. Chatting and drinking.

I guess I could always ask someone in the OT if they could team up with me and teach me how to play it.
What will you be drinking?

See you on the huntingground :p

God, I'm so excited. I'm on my way home right now (the n3DS is at my parent's house) and my exam today went well...

...life can be cool sometimes.

It's so good. You'll be happy.

tumblr_njny2jKGRU1t1prrio1_500.jpg

That's actually what tomorrow will look like for me, heh. Chatting and drinking.

I guess I could always ask someone in the OT if they could team up with me and teach me how to play it.

The game's the most user-friendly to date, if you can stick with mushrooms and shit for about half an hour. And if you really need help, I guess I'll lend a hand.

Kater

Banned
What kind of wine will you be drinking?

What will you be drinking?

I bought a bottle of Disaronno, Stolichnaya, Jameson and Kahlua. Let's see what I can come up with by myself with these things, combined with the rest of what I bought (Hazelnut Ice cream, milk, Orange Juice, Apple Juice).

The game's the most user-friendly to date, if you can stick with mushrooms and shit for about half an hour. And if you really need help, I guess I'll lend a hand.
Oh, they made the learning curve a bit less steep for beginners? That's nice of them. And yeah, if I need help I will either PM you or someone else who can help me.

Damn, the transgender thread got closed.

And just as I was typing a brilliant, thought provoking post inwhich I compare transgender people to insect burgers.

I don't think being a GAF moderator is a huge loss. Not unless you can put that on your resume and make some bank. Come post some hot guys, Mumei.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It means this thread's lost its protector.

Pretty big loss.

From being policed by other mods who might not be as understanding?

I volunteer to police our thread. Just think of me as a bra of righteousness. Supporting the bosom of truth, justice and equality.

I cant even be surprised that the thread went in that direction, so disgusting. IDK if anyone else is but i posted in Trans gaf to show some Solidarity with them.

[/B]

From that!

Well, we all post here because its fun. I think we do a good job of policing ourselves.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What was he protecting us from?

He was keeping the thread controlled from making it a hot men thread. But looking at the thread these days it was already that before he was demodded. I guess this thread will eventually be locked if ya'll keep going at it at the rate you like to keep it going. It's a shame really cause it was a good thread before going full on thirst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom