• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rude

Banned
He was keeping the thread controlled from making it a hot men thread. But looking at the thread these days it was already that before he was demodded. I guess this thread will eventually be locked if ya'll keep going at it at the rate you like to keep it going. It's a shame really cause it was a good thread before going full on thirst.
When has this comm ever not been composed of smut and other miscellaneous vapidity? Nothing's going to happen to it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
When has this comm ever not been composed of smut and other miscellaneous vapidity? Nothing's going to happen to it.

Thread has received a few warnings before for the content and by how constantly gets posted. So don't be surprised if this gets locked because someone decides to complain about the pics in here. Has happened before and has been close to getting locked too IIRC.

DOWN

Banned
I don't think we've had controversial rates of pic posting in OT6, and not many edgy pics themselves either.

The general rules seem to be no pubic hair or clear outline of dick in underwear or pants, so basically avoid shots that show a lot in the underwear area, probably especially when there's only a pair of underwear on. Right?

But yeah, Mumei was a mod we knew would be more understanding of the thread so I'd say it is a concern.

berzeli

Banned
Uuurgh. That thread was ugly, and it's aftermath even uglier. This is one time where I find that this site's rule about not discussing moderation publicly does nothing good.

besada

Banned
Please take the discussion of moderation to a private venue, folks. I am heartbroken over what happened, but it is what it is, and flinging yourselves onto a pyre isn't going to help.

In future, if you need a moderator, feel free to PM me.

Please take the discussion of moderation to a private venue, folks. I am heartbroken over what happened, but it is what it is, and flinging yourselves onto pyre isn't going to help.

In future, if you need a moderator, feel free to PM me.

Noted. Thank you, besada.

Is that the one about girls who fake being lesbians and then end up falling in love or something? The title sounds #problematic but I haven't seen any complaints about it so it could be good

Is that the one about girls who fake being lesbians and then end up falling in love or something? The title sounds #problematic but I haven't seen any complaints about it so it could be good
One wants fake being lesbians to be popular, the other follows not knowing she's in love with her then realize it. After that they've gone on to other forms of faking it/hiding, from closeted, secreat cheating,
intersex
and other things

One wants fake being lesbians to be popular, the other follows not knowing she's in love with her then realize it. After that they've gone on to other forms of faking it/hiding, from closeted, secreat cheating,
intersex
and other things
um... ew?
i heard that in the season finale a "lesbian" ends up having sex with a straight guy
sounds like a shitshow, no thanks :v

Ugh, how inane.
Well they aren't even being serious while being serious by their setting in a fictional Austin where lesbians are rare in high school and being deaf could make you king of school

um... ew?
i heard that in the season finale a "lesbian" ends up having sex with a straight guy
sounds like a shitshow, no thanks :v
Yea.. That happened in season one and they promptly got away from anything like that happening again in the 2nd season
where she gets a girlfriend and have sex

Well they aren't even being serious while being serious by their setting in a fictional Austin where lesbians are rare in high school and being deaf could make you king of school

Yea.. That happened in season one and they promptly got away from anything like that happening again in the 2nd season
where she gets a girlfriend and have sex
sigh... come back soon sis :(

Don't have a phone?

Hmm. Yeah. :(
it's worse on my phone lmao
You have a laptop right? Try disabling some programs on startup and looking on Task manager to kill unnecessary programs taking up resources.

Skype works on android phones? Thought it was only in Windows phones.
i have a pc from like 2006
You need to clear the skype history. All the pics we have shared has bogged down the chat for many oops.
how do i do that :v

DOWN

Banned
You have a laptop right? Try disabling some programs on startup and looking on Task manager to kill unnecessary programs taking up resources.

Skype works on android phones? Thought it was only in Windows phones.

It's on iOS and OS X, so not Windows exclusive.

... That thread, though. Bans, bullshit, and demods. A right clusterfuck. This is why I rarely bother to argue over the Internet, 'cause no-one listens.

RIP in peace, Mumei.
And by which I mean that you're still more than welcome here!

I have a skype account from forever ago but I haven't used it in eons. I used it to talk to friends/family in Lebanon but everyone moved over here now. Kind of amazing how "home" stops feeling like one once the people that matter leave it. lol

Also I'm single again this Valentine's Day and I wouldn't have a problem with it except most of my friends are partnered. I'll probably make nachos and watch Louie.

Meicyn

Gold Member
DoxgMA9.jpg

EZdgl.jpg

Ynj4JPk.jpg

b&

Kevyt

it's worse on my phone lmao

i have a pc from like 2006

how do i do that :v

Time to upgrade.

It's on iOS and OS X, so not Windows exclusive.

Oh okay.

I have it on my Android phone. And Linux computer.

Yeah, I don't know why I thought it was Windows exclusive.

I have a skype account from forever ago but I haven't used it in eons. I used it to talk to friends/family in Lebanon but everyone moved over here now. Kind of amazing how "home" stops feeling like one once the people that matter leave it. lol

Also I'm single again this Valentine's Day and I wouldn't have a problem with it except most of my friends are partnered. I'll probably make nachos and watch Louie.

Being single is the best!

:(

anaron

He was keeping the thread controlled from making it a hot men thread. But looking at the thread these days it was already that before he was demodded. I guess this thread will eventually be locked if ya'll keep going at it at the rate you like to keep it going. It's a shame really cause it was a good thread before going full on thirst.

Thiiiisss

Today's loss is godawful and while I won't say much more (mostly because I don't know where to) the site is dramatically less intelligent and welcoming now. Sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom