• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucario

Exciting New Fashion for Men: Crocheted Shorts

1421796422-0.jpg

ohgod no

Im watching The Fall on Netflix and I want to like it but its just so aimless. one scene melts into the next with no real direction. Im almost done with the first episode and i still dont get the premise or characters.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
right? those videos are super boring

ikr? real couples fucking or gtfo

In case anyone was wondering the interview went well. Will find out in March if I got it.

Good luck bro!

Im watching The Fall on Netflix and I want to like it but its just so aimless. one scene melts into the next with no real direction. Im almost done with the first episode and i still dont get the premise or characters.

it takes a while to get going

Meicyn

Gold Member
Taking the bait, because I like stirring the pot. Shouldn't have brought it up again!

L - Lesbian
G- Gay
B - Bisexual
T - Transgender/Transsexual
Q - Queer/Questioning
I - Intersex
A - Asexual
I'm going to now point out something that has me puzzled: how is "questioning" a sexuality? Isn't that just a phase of self-discovery until you work out what category you fit into? Why do a pair of straight frat guys who decide to fool around once to see if they're into dudes and find out they're not, in need of representation? And doesn't that "take away representation" from folks that are gender queer?

Dany

Banned
I'm going to now point out something that has me puzzled: how is "questioning" a sexuality? Isn't that just a phase of self-discovery until you work out what category you fit into? Why do a pair of straight frat guys who decide to fool around once to see if they're into dudes and find out they're not, in need of representation? And doesn't that "take away representation" from folks that are gender queer?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Questioning_(sexuality_and_gender)

Vitanimus

Taking the bait, because I like stirring the pot. Shouldn't have brought it up again!

my interpretation of "questioning" is people who are generally unsure of their sexuality. if they find out they're into dudes then they're not questioning if they feel pretty sure of what they like and what they don't, as opposed to people with minimal sexual experience feel uncertain of what they're attracted to

I'm not really sure what you're grabbing at here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom