• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty4on

I was looking for HP Stream 7 stuff on YouTube and I came across this video. Guy on the right. Oh gosh :3
I know that guy, I've wanted to post about him before :p

For a long time no one knew anything about him other than him being behind the camera and called slick for having built a mineral oil cooled PC. When he first came on screen the chat and comments got flooded with people calling him hot so you're not alone. I think his first appearance was on that show.

esms

I probably won;t be posting much, if at all, anymore. I mistakenly thought this site was one of the places I could actually be myself.

I was present in that thread.

I say this as someone who went in thinking I had an open mind when, in fact, I didn't. I was benignly prejudiced against you, at the least, and outright bigoted against you, at the most. Posts from you and other trans individuals didn't necessarily instantly enlighten me, but it did get me thinking about nascent prejudices that I may have. This isn't the first time that I've found this out about myself on these boards.

The reason I'm writing all this sappy shit is because it would break my heart to see you and other trans people stop posting because of that thread. We (straight people in general) need exposure. I'm of the belief that exposure is the key to ridding ourselves of bigotry in the long run. So, I'm gonna be selfish and ask that you keep posting.

I understand if your decision is final, and I'll have to respect that. I just had to get this shit off my chest.

Dany

Banned
I hope everyone's Saturday is going well :D

Ao3XOVEl.jpg

Cutie and I went to the museum. I love this view :D

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
3tqphlb.jpg

I say this as someone who went in thinking I had an open mind when, in fact, I didn't. I was benignly prejudiced against you, at the least, and outright bigoted against you, at the most. Posts from you and other trans individuals didn't necessarily instantly enlighten me, but it did get me thinking about nascent prejudices that I may have. This isn't the first time that I've found this out about myself on these boards.

The reason I'm writing all this sappy shit is because it would break my heart to see you and other trans people stop posting because of that thread. We (straight people in general) need exposure. I'm of the belief that exposure is the key to ridding ourselves of bigotry in the long run. So, I'm gonna be selfish and ask that you keep posting.

I understand if your decision is final, and I'll have to respect that. I just had to get this shit off my chest.

Good on you <3

Heh, sappy? I can probably outdo you. :p

Thank you for writing this. It means a lot to me, too.

Grizzo

Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes! You've all been so lovely, I appreciate the love coming from this community :D

Also happy birthday to my February pals, Caladrius and Aeriscloud!

I've been quite busy these last few weeks: moving out, settling in my new appartment, starting a new job at a new magazine on top of the one I already have and partying quite a bit. But I kept you all in my mind and always tried to check up on GAF when I had a few minutes of freetime.

I should be more present now. I finished catching up with this thread and I'm sad about Mumei, but I know this is not the place for that so that's all I'm gonna say about it!

Here's a selfie I took via PhotoBooth yesterday. I look puzzled because I just got out from the hairdresser and was wondering if my haircut was too short.

What up guys. So I went to the Hello Kitty exhibit at the local Japanese Herstory Museum and it was GLORIOUS. They had so much shit on display. Literally every item you would ever need in your house (and most of everything you'd ever use outside) Sanrio pimped out Hello Kitty on it, and sold it. From Hello Kitty Roombas, motorcycle helmets, Tarot cards, to "Massage Wand" vibrators . I took some pics...

Tanuki Hello Kitty:

ArmXdb4.jpg

This one was a flat painting, and I couldn't get over how 3D it looked:

QRZDdJe.jpg

Yes, that's a Hello Kitty Hooters' Badge

tfK8UiZ.jpg

Abe-muthafucking-Hello-Kitty-Lincoln. I want this in my study.

t5K1UqJ.jpg

You could see how tall you are compared to Hello Kitty, so naturally I had to:

Zfzvhar.jpg

And oh god this Cyborg Hello Kitty thing. Part mortifying, part adorable. All badass.

zqInB5Z.jpg

I'll try and put up more later. Anyway, hope everyone's having a nice VD day. Single or otherwise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom