• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezan

Come on Hello Kitty, don't go changing history and hiding things :þ

I'd say not dying is a pretty good reason for doing something >.>
We probably need more details, but if you are not happy in your current situation, you should try to change it. It doesn't have to be from one day to another, but do it gradually.

The Cyber Kitty is scary and awesome!

And get yelled at? >.>

You seem to have an extremely dysfunctional relationship. I don't get how you'd die in a gutter without her. Is she taking care of you physically? Why? You make it sound like she hates you, but if that's true then why does she not initiate the divorce?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The least I can do is empathize with you guys (gals? no offense intended). You got it rough as is.

<3

post here more often :3

I definitely am. Since I work at a law firm (and plan on being a lawyer myself someday), I can't really get like full sleeves or anything like that, but I know want to get a few more where I can.

Nice. More on your arms or do you think you'll expand to legs, chest, etc?

alvmew

Nice. More on your arms or do you think you'll expand to legs, chest, etc?

I want to do different body parts at a minimum. So I have one tattoo on each arm, and then I have ideas for one on the left side of my chest, one top right of my back, and then one on my right leg.

I'll try, but I don't feel like I have a lot of shit to add if I'm not the repressed minority, feel me?

It's not an exclusive party, just come and go as you please.

We've gots problems and questions! Maybe you have a solution or two to share, or just care to listen in.

It's all groovy.

IBQ time.

How Old Are you? - 29 years young.
Favorite Type of Music? - hip hop, shoegaze, soul, early 80s post-punk.
Profession or Career interest? - software engineer, with only some regrets.
Favorite video game(s)? - Shin Megami Tensei mainline series, early 90s Sierra adventures.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? - Fixing up and repurposing old hardware, writing, teaching.

esms

It's not an exclusive party, just come and go as you please.

We've gots problems and questions! Maybe you have a solution or two to share, or just care to listen in.

It's all groovy.

You can post whatever you want! Everyone is welcome!

Everyone is welcome here. :)

You can talk about whatever is on your mind.

You guys are total bros. Thanks for making me feel so welcome.

To be honest, though, the only thing I got going for me is the advanced word on new Philly gay bars, so I'm probably not gonna be the most useful dude.

Nevertheless, I'll keep an eye on the thread. I love to learn.

To be honest, though, the only thing I got going for me is the advanced word on new Philly gay bars, so I'm probably not gonna be the most useful dude.

While the main purpose of this thread is support for the LGBT+ community, we talk about literally anything. I post some random as hell stuff. The goal is that anyone who drops by, no matter who they are, will feel welcome to express themselves.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
IBQ time.

Favorite video game(s)? - Shin Megami Tensei mainline series, early 90s Sierra adventures.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? - Fixing up and repurposing old hardware, writing, teaching.

Welcome!

Thanks bro! We talk about everything here - not just gay stuff (although if you ever have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask!) - you really can just come here to talk about anything.

esms

While the main purpose of this thread is support for the LGBT+ community, we talk about literally anything. I post some random as hell stuff. The goal is that anyone who drops by, no matter who they are, will feel welcome to express themselves.

Thanks bro! We talk about everything here - not just gay stuff (although if you ever have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask!) - you really can just come here to talk about anything.

Word, thanks guys.

terrisus

Always could use more people to talk about stuff.

wBTomiG.jpg

Grizzo

Mumei

One of my favorite Simpson episodes. It really sums up how hard it can get to fit in when you're a teenager. Plus it is sooooooo funny.

One day I will watch The Simpsons. I've seen the episode where they took a trip to Japan (in a high school Japanese class, naturally), but aside from that I haven't seen a single complete episode.

One day I will watch The Simpsons. I've seen the episode where they took a trip to Japan (in a high school Japanese class, naturally), but aside from that I haven't seen a single complete episode.
I hadn't watched too much classic Simpsons until the FXX marathon. It's an amazing show.

Teri, I forgot to ask. Have you tried audio books? I know it's inferior to reading by yourself but it certainly can help maybe?

terrisus

I think you might like it. Mixed in with the humor and slapstick and such, there are many very meaningful moments.

Teri, I forgot to ask. Have you tried audio books? I know it's inferior to reading by yourself but it certainly can help maybe?

Yeah, I hadn't done audiobooks before last year, but last year I listened through audiobooks of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. It's not the same as reading myself, but given the circumstances, it's pretty nice.

Also, having a waterproof phone means I can listen to them in the bath >.>

I really wish there was a channel devoted entirely to the Simpsons. My TV would probably be glued to it. FXX has marathons, but not usually times I'm free to watch it.

I think you might like it. Mixed in with the humor and slapstick and such, there are many very meaningful moments.

tumblr_nasjgkAW8E1rxvmbco3_500.png

;_;

The first four series contain some of the absolute best TV ever made. The first 7 or so are must-watch overall. That said, do prepare to be disappointed afterwards. The show should have ended at the (brilliant) last episode of series 8.

Definitely go and see it, though!

Mr_Zombie

So... what's the deal with this SL&ENT forum? Someone posted a link to that forum on GAF facebook group and I saw few GayGAF members there already. We're moving out or what?

So... what's the deal with this SL&ENT forum? Someone posted a link to that forum on GAF facebook group and I saw few GayGAF members there already. We're moving out or what?

Hmm, I just noticed the posts. Not really about the spamming, might remove them but I will say, anyone can choose to do what they like and move to whatever forum or space on the internet. I won't be moving as I've been on GAF for many, many years and participate in many threads, mostly gaming side stuff. More power to those who choose to move over though.

The first four series contain some of the absolute best TV ever made. The first 7 or so are must-watch overall. That said, do prepare to be disappointed afterwards. The show should have ended at the (brilliant) last episode of series 8.

By the time you get to that point, Zombie Simpsons becomes required reading. :)

I was going to suggest FXNOW as an alternative to watching episodes online, but between the mandatory cable subscription through select providers and the awful reviews, hoooo-boy. You're better off renting season DVDs through Netflix.

bigkrev

I really wish there was a channel devoted entirely to the Simpsons. My TV would probably be glued to it. FXX has marathons, but not usually times I'm free to watch it.

tumblr_nasjgkAW8E1rxvmbco3_500.png

;_;

Doesn't FXX Go have every episode of the show?

This reminds me that I hate how Netflix doesn't have a "Random Episode" option. I'd love to just leave Star Trek TNG running at all times with shuffled episodes!

daripad

If my future boyfriend doesn't look or behaves like my best friend, I'll be disappointed &#128517;
yes, he's husband material :p

Doesn't FXX Go have every episode of the show?

This reminds me that I hate how Netflix doesn't have a "Random Episode" option. I'd love to just leave Star Trek TNG running at all times with shuffled episodes!

They do but I have Directv right now which isn't one of the providers for some stupid reason.

Kater

Banned
Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes! You've all been so lovely, I appreciate the love coming from this community :D

Also happy birthday to my February pals, Caladrius and Aeriscloud!

I've been quite busy these last few weeks: moving out, settling in my new appartment, starting a new job at a new magazine on top of the one I already have and partying quite a bit. But I kept you all in my mind and always tried to check up on GAF when I had a few minutes of freetime.

I should be more present now. I finished catching up with this thread and I'm sad about Mumei, but I know this is not the place for that so that's all I'm gonna say about it!

Here's a selfie I took via PhotoBooth yesterday. I look puzzled because I just got out from the hairdresser and was wondering if my haircut was too short.
Welcome back, Grizzo. :3

IBQ time.

Welcome to the thread, Jonathan. =)

Sai-kun

Banned
Went to an amazing show by Above & Beyond last night with Sarah at an incredible venue, and we had a fucking awesome time. They played for 2 1/2 hours which is awesome, and we were both so worn out by the end but it was worth it! Perfect way to spend a Valentine's day evening :)

She leaves in just a couple hours but we had a great 40~ hours together. Next time I see her is in late March which sucks, but it's always worth the wait.

Went to an amazing show by Above & Beyond last night with Sarah at an incredible venue, and we had a fucking awesome time. They played for 2 1/2 hours which is awesome, and we were both so worn out by the end but it was worth it! Perfect way to spend a Valentine's day evening :)

She leaves in just a couple hours but we had a great 40~ hours together. Next time I see her is in late March which sucks, but it's always worth the wait.
Omg. I love Above and Beyond. They make such good music.
So jealous.
Glad you guys had a good time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom