• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esms

Inquisition is much more detailed in that respect. They have straight, gay and bi relationships that are much more fleshed out and detailed, and I think that's pretty awesome. :D

I had no idea they actually revised the way their relationships work. That's awesome.

VegiHam

Yay! i will keep you posted!!

I just got Kanji! :)
Oh you sweet Summer Child, you know nothing of the awesomt that awaits :D
You... basically just described my type and mode of thinking with uncanny 100 % accuracy. Like shit really, are you me or something? :D

Hobo knew all along didn't he
Ah cool! Glad to see there are others! I don't think I'm you but I suppose it's possible. And yes, hobo knows all, But wait...
I'm the same way too. :)
I mean I can find someone attractive but personality is utmost for me.
I have never been hit on though. :(
This is the exact same for me as well :).
...it seems we're in awesome company #TeamINeedToGetToKnowYouTryAndMakeMeLaugh

Also Abso you're just not geting hit on because all the guys are intimidated by how cool you are :D Someone will be brave eventually!

Hahahaha!! I'm excited for the awesome that is to come from P4G <3.

There are a few great guys in here, indeed :3. Yourself included!!!

I had no idea they actually revised the way their relationships work. That's awesome.
Yeah. Instead of the "everyone can romance everyone" stuff, the individual characters have defined sexualities. That was present too is some past Bioware games, but this DA:I is much more detailed in that respect.

It's cool because that means they can make the characters more unique and distinct.

VegiHam

Hahahaha!! I'm excited for the awesome that is to come from P4G <3.

There are a few great guys in here, indeed :3. Yourself included!!!
Well, OK, I lied, nothing is quite as awesome as
Kanji
but I suppose you may as well force yourself through the rest of the game now you've made it this far...

And everyone in this thread is great. :D

garyBig

Ah cool! Glad to see there are others! I don't think I'm you but I suppose it's possible. And yes, hobo knows all, But wait...

Also Abso you're just not geting hit on because all the guys are intimidated by how cool you are :D Someone will be brave eventually!

Well, if they're not also on #TeamSkinnyPrettyBoys they got nothing on me ;)

DOWN

Banned
I don't follow wrestling, but I have heard of many of them before. This was the first time I'd heard of Irish wrestler Prince Devitt though.

1971512_296229540580753_1296425656_n.jpg

1390650_872372056106319_8534538661821919889_n.jpg

BzDftCdCQAAlcTJ.jpg

Awww thanks. :)
I try to be Cool.
Just going keep trying to gain s some friendship hopefully and see where life will take me. :)

I don't follow wrestling, but I have heard of many of them before. This was the first time I'd heard of Irish wrestler Prince Devitt though.
He's actually been around for quite a while, but just recently joined the WWE.

He did a lot of stuff in Japan. He's a phenomenal wrestler.

terrisus

To further my self-pity - you often hear guys "complain" that they get hit on much more after they got married - that whole "seeing the wedding ring"/"knowing someone else wanted you"/"knowing you're not available"/etc.
Well, in the 6.5+ years that I've been married, no one has hit on me during that time either >.>

As I said, it would just be nice to actually be wanted and desired for a change...
I guess I'm just an all-around unappealing person >.>

esms

Yeah. Instead of the "everyone can romance everyone" stuff, the individual characters have defined sexualities. That was present too is some past Bioware games, but this DA:I is much more detailed in that respect.

It's cool because that means they can make the characters more unique and distinct.

Yeah, I watched my buddy play the Mass Effect games and the relationships always seemed sort of token, especially since everyone can get sexed up.

Glad they changed that up. More interesting characters are always a good thing.

VegiHam

Awww thanks. :)
I try to be Cool.
Just going keep trying to gain s some friendship hopefully and see where life will take me. :)
Sounds like a smart plan! I'm confident it'll work! Plus, making new friends is always awesome so even if you don't score free sex you still win.
Hail to the Hobo!
Praise be to him.
To further my self-pity - you often hear guys "complain" that they get hit on much more after they got married - that whole "seeing the wedding ring"/"knowing someone else wanted you"/"knowing you're not available"/etc.
Well, in the 6.5+ years that I've been married, no one has hit on me during that time either >.>

As I said, it would just be nice to actually be wanted and desired for a change...
I guess I'm just an all-around unappealing person >.>
As daft an answer as it is, and totally unfeasble, you should just go everywhere with a tshirt directing people to look at your NeoGAF post history; and then everyone would know you're a funny, intelligent, helpful guy who is universally beloved and they would be impressed and shower you in free broccoli.

daripad

So yesterday I had a small party at my house, and a gay friend invited some friends of him and it was weird because I didn't know those guys. There was a cute one and asked my friend if he was gay. Turns out he is and is single.
He looks way out of my league but why not try :p

terrisus

As daft an answer as it is, and totally unfeasble, you should just go everywhere with a tshirt directing people to look at your NeoGAF post history; and then everyone would know you're a funny, intelligent, helpful guy who is universally beloved and they would be impressed and shower you in free broccoli.

"Universally beloved?"

3n3tYI4.gif

And, there's way too much junk in there for anyone to want to sort through anyway :þ

garyBig

So yesterday I had a small party at my house, and a gay friend invited some friends of him and it was weird because I didn't know those guys. There was a cute one and asked my friend if he was gay. Turns out he is and is single.
He looks way out of my league but why not try :p

GO FOR IT ! - GO FOR IT ! - GO FOR IT ! *waving pom-poms*

VegiHam

"Universally beloved?"

3n3tYI4.gif

And, there's way too much junk in there for anyone to want to sort through anyway :þ
By people who bother listening to you? Yeah. The people you interact with regularly think you're cool. It's the people you've crossed paths with occasionally who are mean. And you can disregard all contradictory evidence because clearly those people are dumb and don't count. Yeah. Flawless logic right here.

terrisus

And you can disregard all contradictory evidence because clearly those people are dumb and don't count. Yeah. Flawless logic right here.

I should've tried using that in some of my proof-based Mathematics classes :þ

Bro, you're practically a staple on these boards.

Yeah, like having a staple in your hand >.>

Nah, seriously though, I know most people here do like me.
And most people here are awesome.

VegiHam

I should've tried using that in some of my proof-based Mathematics classes :þ

Yeah, like having a staple in your hand >.>

Nah, seriously though, I know most people here do like me.
And most people here are awesome.
Oh wow, I wish I was allowed to do that. Yeah, the root is 3 plus or minus 0i. Just that, screw the other roots they aren't even real anyway. QED.

Ty4on

Aww ^////^ thank you!! I haven't played P3P yet! I went straight to 4 LOL!

Oooh! I wonder how easy it is to find those starter kits now? :O I just have the clear screen protector and some DanganRonpa keychains on mine! (dunno if you can see them in the pic) LOL
I completed P4G before P3P so I'm in the same boat :p

Regarding the starter kit that is why I said 'if'. I looked around for a long time before I found mine.

VegiHam

Nope, you didn't link it from terrisus.com :þ
According to that website, Pokemon Blue is a 10/10 let down by its graphics and sound and I should play it on mute, so no, I will never link there because that game's sound is made of 100% concentrated childhood nostalgia and this strange website is clearly untrustworthy :p

I was three when that game came out I think

terrisus

According to that website, Pokemon Blue is a 10/10 let down by its graphics and sound and I should play it on mute, so no, I will never link there because that game's sound is made of 100% concentrated childhood nostalgia and this strange website is clearly untrustworthy :p

I was three when that game came out I think

See, that's why I started omitting scores in my later reviews :þ

I was 15 when it came out >.>

VegiHam

See, that's why I started omitting scores in my later reviews :þ

I was 15 when it came out >.>
Woah, you were like a mid-noughties Eurogamer huh?
The age was mentioned in the review. Kinda funny how when it came out I was too young and many people would've called you too old :/

terrisus

Woah, you were like a mid-noughties Eurogamer huh?
The age was mentioned in the review. Kinda funny how when it came out I was too young and many people would've called you too old :/

Hey, you'll have to forgive me - it's been 11 years since I wrote that review >.>

And, yeah, the people most concerned about a game being "too young"/"too immature" because it wasn't bloody/gory/etc. are usually young/immature themselves, so it never bothered me any :þ
Had a blast playing it during lunches at high school.

I completed P4G before P3P so I'm in the same boat :p

Regarding the starter kit that is why I said 'if'. I looked around for a long time before I found mine.

Yay same boat! :) im sure I'll play P3P at some point as well :) I heard it's darker themed than 4, but a bit harder as well!

Wah! That's unfortunate :( I got a starter kit long ago, but it just came with a sort of cloth sleeve for the vita!

VegiHam

Hey, you'll have to forgive me - it's been 11 years since I wrote that review >.>

And, yeah, the people most concerned about a game being "too young"/"too immature" because it wasn't bloody/gory/etc. are usually young/immature themselves, so it never bothered me any :þ
Nah I don't blame ya; score break downs were the style at the time. I played red when I was eight; borrowed my older brother's copy non stop for a year solid til my parents got me gold for xmas so I'd return it to him. Never took it to school; but all my grade school friends and I played the third generation games together. Damn that's like 10 years ago now huh?
Yay same boat! :) im sure I'll play P3P at some point as well :) I heard it's darker themed than 4, but a bit harder as well!
P3P lets you be a girl and hook up with all the boys. And that's all you need to know.
I mean there's a fascinating plot full of compelling characters and the same engaging gameplay you get in 4 with some unique twists; but who cares about that stuff.

P3P let's you be a girl and hook up with all the boys. And that's all you need to know.
I mean there's a fascinating plot full of compelling characters and the same engaging gameplay you get in 4 with some unique twists; but who cares about that stuff.
Everything I have ever heard about P3P's FeMC makes me wish I played that version first.

Seriously, I couldn't make it through P3FES, but the FeMC addresses a number of annoying characters and adds a few options to change the ending in small ways. If only it was canon.

Were you a lurker around Insert Credit back then?

Just curious, I was a big fan of the New Games Journalism thing that was happening around then, and I seem to recall they proposed a similar ranking system at one point.

Nah I don't blame ya; score break downs were the style at the time. I played red when I was eight; borrowed my older brother's copy non stop for a year solid til my parents got me gold for xmas so I'd return it to him. Never took it to school; but all my grade school friends and I played the third generation games together. Damn that's like 10 years ago now huh?

P3P lets you be a girl and hook up with all the boys. And that's all you need to know.

Hahaha well then im completely sold :p

bigkrev

Hooked up with both Ken and Akihiko. Leads to some very catty/uncomfortable dialog between the 2 of them in the dungeon if they are both in your party. It's the best thing ever

VegiHam

Everything I have ever heard about P3P's FeMC makes me wish I played that version first.

Seriously, I couldn't make it through P3FES, but the FeMC addresses a number of annoying characters and adds a few options to change the ending in small ways. If only it was canon.
Hahaha well then im completely sold :p
Yep, MaleMC sucks BB, buy the game and go girl. Or don't, it's an excellent game either way imo but twice as excellent this way.
Hooked up with both Ken and Akihiko. Leads to some very catty/uncomfortable dialog between the 2 of them in the dungeon if they are both in your party. It's the best thing ever
I plan on doing this. Still playing my first ever female run, I do a bit every now and then. I'm gunna have all the boys because (actual spoilers, beware)
I deserve some fun before I die, damn it!

terrisus

Yeah, I mainly just tossed scores in as an afterthought of "Did they do what I was expecting of them, and do it well? Yes? Alright, 10/10."

Also, "all my grade school friends and I played the third generation games together. Damn that's like 10 years ago now huh?"
Geeze, that was when I wrote that review in the first place >.>

Oh yeah, that friend of mine that I mentioned in the review that I had borrowed it from initially?
He's married to my sister now

Were you a lurker around Insert Credit back then?

Just curious, I was a big fan of the New Games Journalism thing that was happening around then, and I seem to recall they proposed a similar ranking system at one point.

Never even heard of them.

When I started writing reviews, I mainly did them on GameFAQs and IGN.
Later on, when Nintendo opened their NSider message boards, I did stuff there too. Ended up being a moderator there as well.

Finally got that workout and shower in. Now to go back to lazing about. XD

RE: P3P, it really is the best version because of FeMC and all the gameplay upgrades. I wish she was a canon character. ;_;

Though I'm still the most choked about us not getting Persona 2: Eternal Punishment PSP in North America. I really wanted to do a whole series play through, but the fact we're missing the best version of EP sucks. :/

Heh, if you think pro wrestling is hot...

tumblr_n4c3gxwiNZ1rk54eco1_500.gif

...wait until you get a taste of the real thing, skin-tight singlets and all <3

My alma mater representing!

GOD IS REAL

So I bought a bran/fiber cereal just to test it out. My fucking god, I think all my problems could have solved had I added more fiber to my diet long ago. 0 wipe shits every time all the timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm on cloud 9.

HUELEN10

GOD IS REAL

So I bought a bran/fiber cereal just to test it out. My fucking god, I think all my problems could have solved had I added more fiber to my diet long ago. 0 wipe shits every time all the timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm on cloud 9.
Really? Fiber does horrible things to me; gives me soft stools that take at least a dozen wipes.
Hard, every other day shits are the only way to go, red or white the first wipe every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom