• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
He has the face of someone that would stab you in your sleep. Kinky.

Truly. There's something exciting about the grin.

JmuPnr4.gif

Vitanimus

GOD IS REAL

So I bought a bran/fiber cereal just to test it out. My fucking god, I think all my problems could have solved had I added more fiber to my diet long ago. 0 wipe shits every time all the timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm on cloud 9.

bran cereal looks so gross but I need more fibre in my life 😩

also who uses toilet paper to wipe their butt in 2015, get into wet wipes

VegiHam

Yeah, I mainly just tossed scores in as an afterthought of "Did they do what I was expecting of them, and do it well? Yes? Alright, 10/10."

Also, "all my grade school friends and I played the third generation games together. Damn that's like 10 years ago now huh?"
Geeze, that was when I wrote that review in the first place >.>

Oh yeah, that friend of mine that I mentioned in the review that I had borrowed it from initially?
He's married to my sister now
Hahaha that's the best way to write reviews. "Yep, it doesn't suck and it's not a let down, 10/10"
If it helps we'd've been in early middle school if we were American?
And that's really sweet! Yay for him and your sister!

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
So I went out with my boss and my boss's boss on Friday. They both snorted coke and then my boss's boss vomited all over himself.

So glamorous.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Was this dynamic news to you or were you able to work this into a promotion?

Oh my, did you know beforehand what you'd be grtting into ?

Sounds like one heck of a night..

They usually hit the bottle pretty heavily, and given it was my boss's birthday, I was prepared for a night of heavy drinking. The cocaine I didn't see coming.

That said they're both complete messes. My boss is recently divorced and screwing a coworker, and my boss's boss is a self loathing, conservative voting gay with a massive alcohol problem.

Dany

Banned
Really? Fiber does horrible things to me; gives me soft stools that take at least a dozen wipes.
Hard, every other day shits are the only way to go, red or white the first wipe every time.

Are you sure thats not diarrhea? What type of fibers are you consuming? High fiber diets should not cause watery stools.

HUELEN10

Are you sure thats not diarrhea? What type of fibers are you consuming? High fiber diets should not cause watery stools.
Who said watery? If I make a class 2 poop, it's fine, maybe even with a class 3 poop if it's right on the line. Anything past that, even the ever popular class 3.5 or class 4 poops take a ton of wipes.

Bristol stool scale btw.

Kevyt

You... basically just described my type and mode of thinking with uncanny 100 % accuracy. Like shit really, are you me or something? :D

Hobo knew all along didn't he

Hobo knows it all.

Ah cool! Glad to see there are others! I don't think I'm you but I suppose it's possible. And yes, hobo knows all, But wait...

...it seems we're in awesome company #TeamINeedToGetToKnowYouTryAndMakeMeLaugh

Also Abso you're just not geting hit on because all the guys are intimidated by how cool you are :D Someone will be brave eventually!

Uh hmmmm.

giphy.gif

Also, Abso doesn't get hit because he's too nice (not necessarily those main reason but one of the reasons). That can be intimidating to some (yeah, go figure...)

Well yeah, you're Hobo selected; everyone else is inferior.

Not really. But if you were hand picked by the hobo then...

Hail to the Hobo!
Praise be to him.

Yes. Praise me petty mortals!

:p

Golnei

Both those series have already had same sex relationships in previous games, so it's not like it's some huge leap.

And Dragon Age: Inquisition has really brought it all to the forefront with some legit, dedicated gay relationships in a "AAA" mainstream title, and that game has been wildly successful. It's time for other companies to step it up.

Considering Inquisition's success, I hope some positive trends can continue to make it through the entrenched conservatism of larger publishers; but I'm fairly sure Japanese developers will still remain far more reticent, regardless of the gradual movement toward representation in a growing amount of western games. FFXIV's marriage system was a pleasant surprise, but options given to user-generated MMO characters as opposed to conscious decisions within a predetermined narrative rely on very different levels of commitment. The possibility that the next Fire Emblem or Persona explicitly acknowledges same-sex relationships, especially among the main cast, is vanishingly rare, bordering on nonexistent.

They usually hit the bottle pretty heavily, and given it was my boss's birthday, I was prepared for a night of heavy drinking. The cocaine I didn't see coming.

That said they're both complete messes. My boss is recently divorced and screwing a coworker, and my boss's boss is a self loathing, conservative voting gay with a massive alcohol problem.

Amazing, they're almost blackmailing themselves...
Don't waste your chance.

Heh, if you think pro wrestling is hot...

tumblr_n4c3gxwiNZ1rk54eco1_500.gif

...wait until you get a taste of the real thing, skin-tight singlets and all <3

My alma mater representing!

Those uniforms don't receive nearly as much attention as they deserve - culturally, they should occupy the same place as the nun's habit, school uniform or cheerleader outfit as one of the most common standards imaginable.

I really liked Dorian as a character in Dragon Age Inquisition. I'm still not finished with the game, but I've already romanced him all the way (dat ass shot tho). The only thing I'm a little disappointed with is how his final companion quest is so dumb... It just seems very half-assed and short. Basically it's a cutscene followed by a war table mission (which you take no part in), then back to him for another cutscene. No exploration of a new area, no combat, etc. Was hoping for something more substantial.

Man, they sound like fun people to spend time with. :/

esms

Congrats on the promotion/raise.

Those uniforms don't receive nearly as much attention as they deserve - culturally, they should occupy the same place as the nun's habit, school uniform or cheerleader outfit as one of the most common standards imaginable.

laughing.gif

I agree.... it was a good excuse to post that Ryan Gosling gif I've been sitting on

Grizzo

Currently transferring my data from my 3DS XL to my New 3DS... I'm worried to lose everything, haha.

It happened two years ago when I went from my OG 3DS to my XL. I did something wrong and lost all my saves in the process :/

Berordn

Currently transferring my data from my 3DS XL to my New 3DS... I'm worried to lose everything, haha.

It happened two years ago when I went from my OG 3DS to my XL. I did something wrong and lost all my saves in the process :/

It went pretty smoothly for me but I had backups upon backups and ended up using the same (micro) SD card on both. I'd be worried about the stability of my wifi if I had to do any larger transfers.

Grizzo

It went pretty smoothly for me but I had backups upon backups and ended up using the same (micro) SD card on both. I'd be worried about the stability of my wifi if I had to do any larger transfers.

It's been stuck on 25% for the last 20 minutes... I'm getting nervous already

But the Pikmins still run from one side of a screen to the other so... maybe they're transferring a really big file.

Grizzo

If you are moving data from system to system, the most important thing is to NOT keep the systems too close together.

Oh whoa thanks I didn't know about that... all this time they were right next to each other. I moved them apart and it seems to go a bit faster!

HUELEN10

while we are on the 3ds topic, how do you actually charge the new3ds when it doesn't come with a charger?
Take a use cable, plug it in a 500 milliamp adapter, take 2 paper clips, bend them and make contact with the positive and negative pins of the sub end and contact the handheld's dock touch point.

Yes, you'll want to buy an AC adapter, but this works for emergencies. I take no responsibility if you damage your hardware from this though; attempt at your own risk.

Achtius

You go buy a charger.

I take it standard usb cable doesn't work?

Take a use cable, plug it in a 500 milliamp adapter, take 2 paper clips, bend them and make contact with the positive and negative pins of the sub end and contact the handheld's dock touch point.

Yes, you'll want to buy an AC adapter, but this works for emergencies. I take no responsibility if you damage your hardware from this though; attempt at your own risk.

frynotsureif.jpg

HUELEN10

Totally random, but I just had a cute moment with my roomie (more like my sister truthfully), it went something like this.

Me: (ordered pizza, it's 30 minutes late, called in to get it for free, finally arrives, leave guy fat tip for free pizza)

Sis: Who were you talking to?

Me: Pizza guy, came in late and it's kinda cold, so I'll just put the box in the oven for 5 minutes and have it not burn up.

Sis: Stop picking on me! (a week ago, she did the same thing, but with a rotissere chicken, just for 5 minutes, and smoke was everywhere. Everyone was safe, but it really stank up the joint for a good 2 days)

Me: I'm not picking on you, these boxes are meant to not burn up at 180 degrees; that's what it says on thier carry out stations anways.

Sis. You will never let me live it down.

Me: Oh please, I didn't make fun of you, and the first thing I asked was to make sure you were okay, okay? I wasn't bering an asshole.

Sis: I didn't say you were an asshole.

Me: I know, but I'm not. Gotta go eat some of this, I clock in in a bit.

Sis: Oh, okay... Sure hope the rest of that pizza doesn't go to waste.

Me: Woman, you're killing me; you said you didn't want halfsies and weren't in the mood for spinach.

Sis: I didn't say anything, stop using your reverse psycology on me.

Me: Okay, okay... (I take a slice, and sit next to her) Do you want a slice.

Sis:...

Me: (I go from hug with the other hand to her head, and shake it up and down gently) Okay (She opens her mouth, I feed her a bite).

Sis: Thank you.

Me: Your welcome (hand he rest of big slice, it droops down).

Sis: No, now the pizza is sad. :(

Me: Sorry, can't help with that. Bye Bye.

Sis: Bye Bye.

Now I want pizza ;___;. I have to fast for another 3 hours still. :(

I'm getting my stomach/esophagus pH tested today for acid reflux. They're putting a tube in my nose that goes down into my stomach for 24 hours X____X. I'm kinda scared..

DOWN

Banned
I haven't had great junk food in days. Been wanting a donut ever since Escape Goat posted about cake donuts.

X1MWWXu.gif

VegiHam

I'm home for the week, last night my brothers and I ordered Pizza and hung out.

I miss them when I'm at Uni so it was nice.

GOD IS REAL

So I bought a bran/fiber cereal just to test it out. My fucking god, I think all my problems could have solved had I added more fiber to my diet long ago. 0 wipe shits every time all the timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm on cloud 9.

Well, that's as good a reason to celebrate as any if you ask me.

Let's start the festivities:

tumblr_ngc97gtT5l1tp9nhho1_400.gif

Now I want pizza ;___;. I have to fast for another 3 hours still. :(

I'm getting my stomach/esophagus pH tested today for acid reflux. They're putting a tube in my nose that goes down into my stomach for 24 hours X____X. I'm kinda scared..
Sending you positive thoughts. <3 <3 <3

HylianTom

Banned
I got to show my niece (age: 2) the Citadel guys in a parade yesterday!

I was holding her and quietly told her to wave & salute as they were marching toward us.. and then the parade stopped, which meant that their group had to stand right in front of us. Oh darn!

She and I were waving & saluting, and one of them - while still looking forward ("maintaining discipline") - side-eyed the two of us and began to crack a smile. Then, they began to do their formation exercises..

Similar to this video, starting around the 1-minute mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rqCztVtpQ8

Meanwhile, Greg and my sis were a few feet behind. Apparently he was telling her how I love military men. So now my secret is out to my family. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom