• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

I misread that as ending the third decade, cool.

I misread it too. I was like "woah, what?" Daripad ages quickly?

Edit:

tom-rufskin.jpg

From the Rufskin Tom of Finland Body Wear Collection.

Disclaimer: This picture is posted for Artistic and Fashion purposes :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
You know, some of you may call be ridiculous for saying this (and I wouldn't blame you), but coming out online has somehow affected me IRL slightly as well. It's kinda hard to explain, but the tiny little things that sometimes stuck out to me aren't sticking in as deep any more. I am myself, and feel even more confident than before (not that I wasn't confident before mind you), even if it's just slightly, I notice it. It's okay, I'm okay.

rock on gworl!

So no age in common. Just the zero loves record.

money can buy love

Edit:

From the Rufskin Tom of Finland Body Wear Collection.

what's he trying to hide?

For something that's supposed to be a cute romantic comedy, I forgot how many actually disturbing (and darkly ironic) things are in the movie Pillow Talk.

DOWN

Banned
For something that's supposed to be a cute romantic comedy, I forgot how many actually disturbing (and darkly ironic) things are in the movie Pillow Talk.

I watched it myself last summer and had paused it when my mother stepped in the area to get some food for herself. She stopped in her tracks looking at Rock Hudson, stared, and said, "Wow. Who's that?"

I watched it myself last summer and had paused it when my mother stepped in the area to get some food for herself. She stopped in her tracks looking at Rock Hudson, stared, and said, "Wow. Who's that?"
There's some parts of the movie that must of been quite torturous for him to have to enact.

He was a great actor and very handsome. His life had such a tragic end.

DOWN

Banned
There's some parts of the movie that must of been quite torturous for him to have to enact.

He was a great actor and very handsome. His life had such a tragic end.

Yeah, at least he supposedly got along with Doris Day really well.

The Buzzfeed article thread, regarding his last months with AIDS, gave his story much more detail and darkness than I had heard before.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
For the left side of my chest, I want to get something like this tattoo here, but instead of a heart like that picture has, I'm thinking of working in a kanji, probably the one for hope.

On the top right of my back, I want to get a lily (short version of my mother's name) with the stem turning into the tip of a pencil (she never made it to high school and has pushed me to succeed where she couldn't, so I think its kind of fitting to make it turn into something "school-ish").

On my right lower leg, I honestly think I want to copy this here, lame as it might be. Lol.

Cool cool! It's so cute that you want a mom-tribute tattoo :3

DOWN

Banned
trimmed body hair is worse than shaved tbh
Pfft nah. Trimmed means not bushy, even, and lays flat, but not short enough like recent shave to be prickly. Shaved is an agonizing waste of time to me, and that's just when I'm thinking about others doing it. Or if it's not too long and thick, do nothing, like good ol' Hugh Jackman. Shaving or waxing it all off regularly, no good.

Mr_Zombie

Late night workouts are amazing. I feel so relaxed afterward.

One thing I love about late evening workouts is that afterwards usually you don't have to do anything - just eat, take a bath and eventually go to sleep. I really admire people who go to gym early in the morning (6 - 7AM) and then go to work for 8 (or more) hours. I would literally fall asleep in front of my computer. o_O

Mr_Zombie

I started my third decade of life on the right foot, I had a nice day :) Guys, I'm getting older and I still haven't loved ;_;

Happy Birthday :)

At first, when I read "third decade of life" I thought you meant you're already 30. D:
Then I read the whole sentence again.

alvmew

One thing I love about late evening workouts is that afterwards usually you don't have to do anything - just eat, take a bath and eventually go to sleep. I really admire people who go to gym early in the morning (6 - 7AM) and then go to work for 8 (or more) hours. I would literally fall asleep in front of my computer. o_O

I do that, but worse sometimes.

I started working out back in January, and because of my schedule, I usually go around 4-5 a.m. on weekdays. Then I go to work for 7-8 hours depending on the day, and then on some days, I have school.

So on Mondays, I do gym from like 4:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m., then work from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and then class from 7:00 p.m. to 9:45 p.m.

Yay.....

Berordn

It gets tricky when you work a later shift and don't have as much leeway. You either go early and get a chance to shower off and get ready for work or you're out until 3 AM.

...which would probably be a better plan, now that I think about it.

garyBig

I do that, but worse sometimes.

I started working out back in January, and because of my schedule, I usually go around 4-5 a.m. on weekdays. Then I go to work for 7-8 hours depending on the day, and then on some days, I have school.

So on Mondays, I do gym from like 4:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m., then work from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m., and then class from 7:00 p.m. to 9:45 p.m.

Yay.....

Geezus. And here I am, wasting time 24/7 cause of semester break.

Oh hey, I remember this thread! Only been like 70 pages since I last posted. Y'all post too quickly to keep up! Welcome to all the new members!

Well, I've almost finished my first full sketch in years. Now I just need to get back to writing and set aside time for programming projects...

I started my third decade of life on the right foot, I had a nice day :) Guys, I'm getting older and I still haven't loved ;_;
Happy Birthday man! As others, have said, don't stress about it too much. Better to be patient and love the right guy than love the wrong guy because you just want to be in a relationship.

garyBig

More of a break or a "break" ? I still have 2 exams left before the semester is over :(

My last exam for this semester was last Wednesday. Still have to write a paper till March 13th, but apart from that, it's official and unofficial semester break. Lectures ended Jan 31st I think. Good luck with your exams!

It's been ages since I was here, I can't believe I told the hottest guy I will probably have sex with that I was bored of doing him. He just wanted me to blow him and leave his place the second after he came. He wouldn't even try to make me cum after hid did or anything.

I mean it was really good when we were doing it (the second time he blew me for a while) but he would come about 10 minutes in and that was it. I would be satisfied if we'd been at it for at least half an hour or something. It's like the saddest form of sex ever. I'd kind of understand if it was a one time thing and then you don't want to see the person anymore but multiple times?

He's an italian stud, great cock, ass, the whole package, how could I turn that down?

He told me yesterday that he would love to find a third. Not sure how would that even work out. That was when I told him "I guess that'd be nice because it's getting boring"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom