• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyBig

I've only started semi-seriously working on any formalised exercise as well, and had the same experience recently. It really does help a lot with motivation - I'm still never going to make any alterations to my diet, though.

Cool, sounds like me. Since we're in the same boat, let's keep sailing yo!

I can make hand puppets and not much else. :(

Heres a puppy pic just for you

Th13fal.gif
Thanks. :D

This is how effective I've been today in puppy jif form...

tCf8guP.gif

Achtius

Yeah, but I can't afford it now. My budget is extremely tight currently. (It would be very pricey to go that route.) If things don't improve I'll have to go to the dermatologist again like I did so long ago, and any products they prescribe will be expensive for sure. I thought I was done with stuff like this. :/

at least seeing the dermatologist is free.

What product is it?

at least seeing the dermatologist is free.

What product is it?
btQHmkv.jpg

It worked quite well and was not expensive, and there's nothing quite like it from other brands available in Canada. My skin has never been perfect, but this improved it considerably.

I've had some other similar products suggested, but you can't get them in Canada unless you import.

So great to hear you're feeling better, but you shouldn't ever feel guilty on principle for sharing anything you're going through.
Thank you so much :) I'm relieved to have that thing out of my stomach!!

I'm sorry :(. I guess I just don't want to come across as selfish sometimes, yknow? I feel bad ;_;. But I've had such amazing support :'). So I truly appreciate it.

what would you like me to put in it?

Some thick salami ;).

DOWN

Banned
Found another handsome wrestler, who I actually knew of from his VH1 reality TV days. David Otunga:

No potential sex. I went in pretty hype for my first time with a dude but the dude didn't really turn me on so I dipped. I took an uber to his crib which probably wasnt the smartest ideas in retrospect although I look pretty intimidating so I said fuck it. He came and get me in a dirty tshirt and beat up shoes. He wanted to get right to it but I just asked if we could sit down and talk and he was cool with that. He was really nice about that shit and not making me do what I dont want. He was very socially awkward and never really looked me in my eyes when we spoke. Oh yeah the whole time I forgot he was telling me he was feeling sick to his stomach. So we're talking and he's telling me the social intricacies about the gay community which is awesome. He also tells me he also lost his penatrative-virginity this past year and I thought "oh yeah thats fine." He then proceeds me that the dude pee'd in his mouth and made him swallow it. And that is where I knew this is probably not going to be my first time. People can do whatever want sex wise as long as its between two consenting adults but something about that weirded me out because he was already REALLY socially awkward. At that point we were on his bed and I just asked if we could go watch bob's burgers. He said yeah and we talked a little more, he showed me some of his animation, and then I just dipped. He was really cool about it and even offered me money for my uber so that was cool. Although I couldn't bring myself to take his money. I come home, bullshit on the internet and just go to bed recalling what the fuck just happened.

The end

"Bob's Burgers"
3U1fZxt.gif

Just home from the medical centre, and it feels so good to finally be tube-free!! Just in time for volleyball and soccer. Phew..

You were still cute in a Charlie Brown way, but I'm glad that you are happily back to regular yourself.

My date last weekend went really well. He ended up staying over at my house, and we just cuddled and talked for hours. Seeing him again on Friday.

I feel like he's moving a little too fast though - he has invited me to spend the weekend at his house for my birthday, eek.

DOWN

Banned
My date last weekend went really well. He ended up staying over at my house, and we just cuddled and talked for hours. Seeing him again on Friday.

I feel like he's moving a little too fast though - he has invited me to spend the weekend at his house for my birthday, eek.
Just say not yet since you want to move a bit slower but you'd love to see him sometime during that weekend.

Glad it went well.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
No potential sex. I went in pretty hype for my first time with a dude but the dude didn't really turn me on so I dipped. I took an uber to his crib which probably wasnt the smartest ideas in retrospect although I look pretty intimidating so I said fuck it. He came and get me in a dirty tshirt and beat up shoes. He wanted to get right to it but I just asked if we could sit down and talk and he was cool with that. He was really nice about that shit and not making me do what I dont want. He was very socially awkward and never really looked me in my eyes when we spoke. Oh yeah the whole time I forgot he was telling me he was feeling sick to his stomach. So we're talking and he's telling me the social intricacies about the gay community which is awesome. He also tells me he also lost his penatrative-virginity this past year and I thought "oh yeah thats fine." He then proceeds me that the dude pee'd in his mouth and made him swallow it. And that is where I knew this is probably not going to be my first time. People can do whatever want sex wise as long as its between two consenting adults but something about that weirded me out because he was already REALLY socially awkward. At that point we were on his bed and I just asked if we could go watch bob's burgers. He said yeah and we talked a little more, he showed me some of his animation, and then I just dipped. He was really cool about it and even offered me money for my uber so that was cool. Although I couldn't bring myself to take his money. I come home, bullshit on the internet and just go to bed recalling what the fuck just happened.

The end

Eh the dirty tee is the "get out" sign for me. But if he was telling you about his experiences, you could've just put your foot down and said "no, I'm not doing any of that. I just want a vanilla first-time." I mean it was your choice to bail and you did the right thing. But I don't think you should've bailed unless he was suddenly going to start peeing on you or something. You could've just explained what you wanted and that was it.

Paging Hours Left:

The Clean & Clear 2% salicylic acid contains the same active ingredient in the same concentration, but is even better than the Neutrogena because it doesn't have fragrance or dyes (at least not the American one, and this looks identical).

Salicylic acid in and of itself is best for acne prevention but isn't so effective in treating existing pustules, so check out the PersaGel 5% or use a dab of undiluted tea tree oil for spot treating. The latter two rapidly deoxidize active acne, removing the conditions that allow the acne-causing bacteria to spread.

Paging Hours Left:

The Clean & Clear 2% salicylic acid contains the same active ingredient in the same concentration, but is even better than the Neutrogena because it doesn't have fragrance or dyes (at least not the American one, and this looks identical).

Salicylic acid in and of itself is best for acne prevention but isn't so effective in treating existing pustules, so check out the PersaGel 5% or use a dab of undiluted tea tree oil for spot treating. The latter two rapidly deoxidize active acne, removing the conditions that allow the acne-causing bacteria to spread.
Thanks Leona. I was trying to find that Paula's Choice stuff you recommended me before, but it's nowhere to be found in Canada. The stuff you linked is a spot treatment though, it's okay to apply it to your whole face daily? I'll pick up some tea tree oil too.

I wonder if he's still with Jennifer Hudson.
They are, last time I heard.

Any recommendations for slight smile lines?
Alpha hydroxy acid in a concentration of at least 8% is best for fine lines because of its excellent dermal exfoliating properties.

Alpha Hydrox's AHA lotion is gentle but potent. If you use any other exfoliants like glycolic, salicylic, or mandelic acid, then you might want to alternate use every other day.

Thanks Leona. I was trying to find that Paula's Choice stuff you recommended me before, but it's nowhere to be found in Canada. The stuff you linked is a spot treatment though, it's okay to apply it to your whole face daily? I'll pick up some tea tree oil too.
Yes. The term "spot" just means blemish, as in a spot, not the method of application.

The tea tree oil shouldn't be applied to the entire face, though. It's equivalent in strength to 5% benzoyl peroxide, and can create a hyperpigmentation scar if you're allergic. Test it on a spot you wouldn't mind having a brown dot on for the next three months if you happen to be allergic.

Eh the dirty tee is the "get out" sign for me. But if he was telling you about his experiences, you could've just put your foot down and said "no, I'm not doing any of that. I just want a vanilla first-time." I mean it was your choice to bail and you did the right thing. But I don't think you should've bailed unless he was suddenly going to start peeing on you or something. You could've just explained what you wanted and that was it.

It was always vanilla from the get-go. It was just going to be oral and that was it but then I realized I wasn't really attracted to him when he got me from outside his apartment. The experience conversation was the icing on the cake. He also kept complaining about his family while we were talking. All-in-all it was a pretty weird night.

Yes. The term "spot" just means blemish, as in a spot, not the method of application.

The tea tree oil shouldn't be applied to the entire face, though. It's equivalent in strength to 5% benzoyl peroxide, and can create a hyperpigmentation scar if you're allergic. Test it on a spot you wouldn't mind having a brown dot on for the next three months if you happen to be allergic.
Again, thank you. I'll pick those up tomorrow.

I was actually considering contacting you since you helped me so much before, but I know lots of people come to you for advice so I didn't want to bother you again. I really appreciate it. :)

Again, thank you. I'll pick those up tomorrow.

I was actually considering contacting you since you helped me so much before, but I know lots of people come to you for advice so I didn't want to bother you again. I really appreciate it. :)
No problem!

Yeah, my GAF dermatology practice became a bit overwhelming once summer ended (I work in education), but I'm really, really working hard to get to everyone's PM's and posts.

I'm so sorry ;___;

No problem!

Yeah, my GAF dermatology practice became a bit overwhelming once summer ended (I work in education), but I'm really, really working hard to get to everyone's PM's and posts.

I'm so sorry ;___;
I don't think you need to be sorry for anything. GAF is lucky to have someone as knowledgeable and generous with their time as you are. I think it's very admirable.

I don't think you need to be sorry for anything. GAF is lucky to have someone as knowledgeable and generous with their time as you are. I think it's very admirable.
Awww <3

David Otunga is so hot, I'd marry him if he divorced Jennifer Hudson.
While we're on the subject...since I have a uniquely informed opinion of the topic...

Anthony Nese. Descendeth from heaven, adonis wrestler of my dreams.

Ass and abs abs abs for days, he's basically ambulatory sex. Yet he's so soft-spoken and shy and cute and loves everything that I love.

PLZ MARRY MEEEEE

m1oqgZU.gif

speak for yourself sis
I don't even understand, the first time
when I was fingering him
he asked: Do you want to fuck me? and I was like: YES!!!!!!!!!! but we just kept at it, he didn't look for a condom or anything (I didn't have one with me). Last night the roles reversed, I asked him: "Do you want to fuck me?" he said yes, this time I did have a condom with me but he didn't take any initiative once again.

Oh well.

You were still cute in a Charlie Brown way, but I'm glad that you are happily back to regular yourself.

Hahahaha d'awww thanks ;P! I'll take "Charlie Brown cute" :3.

Thank you <3 im happy to be back as well. Especially because I wasn't allowed to shower or wear a face mask with that thing in ;_;

Crayons

Banned
Third time's the charm!

join da club

I've always been part of the club, was just too ashamed of admitting it to myself

My name is Crayons, and I am a lone wolf. But not the kind of wolf that's attractive and everyone is like "Woah, mysterious". I'm the lone wolf that no one even remembers to care about.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I've always been part of the club, was just too ashamed of admitting it to myself

I meant to say "Welcome to the club" but i was distracted.

My name is Crayons, and I am a lone wolf. But not the kind of wolf that's attractive and everyone is like "Woah, mysterious". I'm the lone wolf that no one even remembers to care about.

there there crayon itll be oke. :( mebbe :(

r u a wolf of the steppes (displaced, in a foreign landscape)?

I think I've finally realized that I'm going to be literally forever alone.

planning your life sixty years in advance sounds gud

Koppai

I don't even understand, the first time
when I was fingering him
he asked: Do you want to fuck me? and I was like: YES!!!!!!!!!! but we just kept at it, he didn't look for a condom or anything (I didn't have one with me). Last night the roles reversed, I asked him: "Do you want to fuck me?" he said yes, this time I did have a condom with me but he didn't take any initiative once again.

Oh well.

Yeah as someone with HIV, I recommend that you always use protection. And also helps prevent other nasty STD's.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Yeah as someone with HIV, I recommend that you always use protection.

You have HIV? How'd you get it if you don't mind my asking? There was a scene on this week's Looking where one of the characters talked about how he got HIV (he got it from his boyfriend and didn't know for like a year :x), and it kind of freaked me out a bit. :/

Kevyt

Welcome to the club! Please enjoy your stay~

Yeah as someone with HIV, I recommend that you always use protection. And also helps prevent other nasty STD's.
Not sure if you got what I said right but we didn't do it, I meant we just kept fooling around, no Fucking.

Trust me, I also had a close experience with hiv.

red13th

They ain't married yet.

That makes it so easy then! I just need a date for our wedding.

Awww <3

While we're on the subject...since I have a uniquely informed opinion of the topic...

Anthony Nese. Descendeth from heaven, adonis wrestler of my dreams.

Ass and abs abs abs for days, he's basically ambulatory sex. Yet he's so soft-spoken and shy and cute and loves everything that I love.

PLZ MARRY MEEEEE

<3 <3 <3
Share him with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom