• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been ages since I was here, I can't believe I told the hottest guy I will probably have sex with that I was bored of doing him. He just wanted me to blow him and leave his place the second after he came. He wouldn't even try to make me cum after hid did or anything.

I mean it was really good when we were doing it (the second time he blew me for a while) but he would come about 10 minutes in and that was it. I would be satisfied if we'd been at it for at least half an hour or something. It's like the saddest form of sex ever. I'd kind of understand if it was a one time thing and then you don't want to see the person anymore but multiple times?

He's an italian stud, great cock, ass, the whole package, how could I turn that down?

He told me yesterday that he would love to find a third. Not sure how would that even work out. That was when I told him "I guess that'd be nice because it's getting boring"

Him saying you should get a third was him beating you to the "its getting boring". Once that happens you probably won't see him much. It doesn't sound like hes particularly attached to you beyond being a sex partner which is fine as long as you're both understanding whats going on.

Him saying you should get a third was him beating you to the "its getting boring". Once that happens you probably won't see him much. It doesn't sound like hes particularly attached to you beyond being a sex partner which is fine as long as you're both understanding whats going on.
That was last night, when I went to his place he wrote me about the third guy but I read it when I came home and that was my answer. He seemed to be confused (Wrote me some questions marks) so I told him that I wish he'd at least help me finish / wait for me to finish before kicking me out. He said "but I told you what I wanted" and I told him that that was it then.

It's just so by the numbers, ugh, people are so weird. I'm all in for just sex but I want great sex.

My last exam for this semester was last Wednesday. Still have to write a paper till March 13th, but apart from that, it's official and unofficial semester break. Lectures ended Jan 31st I think. Good luck with your exams!

Haha, thanks ! My lectures ended in january too....the remaining exams won't be paricularly hard, they are just....about not-so-great subjects :/

Anyway, on the topic of body hair...
mitchell-van-de-laar-by-photographer-tatchatrin-choeychom-150202-03.jpg

Yes, thats the same guy from 10 pages ago !

esms

That was last night, when I went to his place he wrote me about the third guy but I read it when I came home and that was my answer. He seemed to be confused (Wrote me some questions marks) so I told him that I wish he'd at least help me finish / wait for me to finish before kicking me out. He said "but I told you what I wanted" and I told him that that was it then.

It's just so by the numbers, ugh, people are so weird. I'm all in for just sex but I want great sex.

Gotta chime in and say that people who don't place at least some importance on the pleasure of their partner are the worst.

Dany

Banned
I don't think they're partners? Hook up right?

Either way if you're not being satisfied and are clearly not satisfied by the sex then drop him.

Congrats on the potential sex?

No potential sex. I went in pretty hype for my first time with a dude but the dude didn't really turn me on so I dipped. I took an uber to his crib which probably wasnt the smartest ideas in retrospect although I look pretty intimidating so I said fuck it. He came and get me in a dirty tshirt and beat up shoes. He wanted to get right to it but I just asked if we could sit down and talk and he was cool with that. He was really nice about that shit and not making me do what I dont want. He was very socially awkward and never really looked me in my eyes when we spoke. Oh yeah the whole time I forgot he was telling me he was feeling sick to his stomach. So we're talking and he's telling me the social intricacies about the gay community which is awesome. He also tells me he also lost his penatrative-virginity this past year and I thought "oh yeah thats fine." He then proceeds me that the dude pee'd in his mouth and made him swallow it. And that is where I knew this is probably not going to be my first time. People can do whatever want sex wise as long as its between two consenting adults but something about that weirded me out because he was already REALLY socially awkward. At that point we were on his bed and I just asked if we could go watch bob's burgers. He said yeah and we talked a little more, he showed me some of his animation, and then I just dipped. He was really cool about it and even offered me money for my uber so that was cool. Although I couldn't bring myself to take his money. I come home, bullshit on the internet and just go to bed recalling what the fuck just happened.

The end

He's an italian stud, great cock, ass, the whole package, how could I turn that down?
If he showed no interest in getting me off or my pleasure? I'd turn that down pretty easily. But then, I'm too old fashioned for hookups anyways. If I wasn't though? Yeah, fuck feeling unfulfilled. No amount of hotness would make up for that.

Just home from the medical centre, and it feels so good to finally be tube-free!! Just in time for volleyball and soccer. Phew..

So basically the tape they put on my neck to hold the tube in place wasn't adhesive at all and so my tube was getting caught on doorknobs and stuff ;___; it was so unpleasant LOL! I'm sorry guys ;_;. I've been such a downer the last 24 hours. I do want to say thank you to everyone who helped me through it though <3 I really appreciate it!

One thing I love about late evening workouts is that afterwards usually you don't have to do anything - just eat, take a bath and eventually go to sleep. I really admire people who go to gym early in the morning (6 - 7AM) and then go to work for 8 (or more) hours. I would literally fall asleep in front of my computer. o_O
Yeah, follow up with a shower and they put you in the best mood. Very easy to fall asleep. I do sometimes workout in the morning when I wake up if I have no plans for the day, but not very often.

Just home from the medical centre, and it feels so good to finally be tube-free!! Just in time for volleyball and soccer. Phew..

So basically the tape they put on my neck to hold the tube in place wasn't adhesive at all and so my tube was getting caught on doorknobs and stuff ;___; it was so unpleasant LOL! I'm sorry guys ;_;. I've been such a downer the last 24 hours. I do want to say thank you to everyone who helped me through it though <3 I really appreciate it!
Glad the ordeal is over for you BB, I'm sure it was no fun at all, but you got through it. <3

Jezan

I don't think you were a downer, your definition of downer is pretty tame. Glad you are tube-free now.

garyBig

Speaking of workouts: Had the experience of 'woah definitely need to increase that weight, this used to be a lot harder' just now for the first time. Feels good to feel progress/success, will keep at it for sure.

Especially since my face/skin/acne routines are muuch more vague in giving me results or actually any feedback at all.

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
Plus awkward guys are cute :)

Are they really? Because I'm awkwardly shy... <.<

It's nice to finally read you're doing better now. I can't even imagine how that feels...

alvmew

Speaking of workouts: Had the experience of 'woah definitely need to increase that weight, this used to be a lot harder' just now for the first time. Feels good to feel progress/success, will keep at it for sure.

Especially since my face/skin/acne routines are muuch more vague in giving me results or actually any feedback at all.

I love that feeling. Haven't been to the gym in a few days since i got that new tattoo, itching to go back soon (probably tomorrow :3)

EDIT:

God yes. As much as I usually like my men to be all confident and tough, etc., I have a soft spot for awkward guys (they are so fucking cute) and I'm sure others do as well.

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
God yes. As much as I usually like my men to be all confident and tough, etc., I have a soft spot for awkward guys (they are so fucking cute) and I'm sure others do as well.

Hmmm... interesting, yes very interesting. I always thought my shyness was no fun for other guys, haha. Well now I don't feel so bad about being shy. :D

Captcha

Dump his ass... Selfish lovers ain't shit. You can land a hot guy who is also good in bed, just give it time. I believe in youuuuuuu.

No potential sex. I went in pretty hype for my first time with a dude but the dude didn't really turn me on so I dipped. I took an uber to his crib which probably wasnt the smartest ideas in retrospect although I look pretty intimidating so I said fuck it. He came and get me in a dirty tshirt and beat up shoes. He wanted to get right to it but I just asked if we could sit down and talk and he was cool with that. He was really nice about that shit and not making me do what I dont want. He was very socially awkward and never really looked me in my eyes when we spoke. Oh yeah the whole time I forgot he was telling me he was feeling sick to his stomach. So we're talking and he's telling me the social intricacies about the gay community which is awesome. He also tells me he also lost his penatrative-virginity this past year and I thought "oh yeah thats fine." He then proceeds me that the dude pee'd in his mouth and made him swallow it. And that is where I knew this is probably not going to be my first time. People can do whatever want sex wise as long as its between two consenting adults but something about that weirded me out because he was already REALLY socially awkward. At that point we were on his bed and I just asked if we could go watch bob's burgers. He said yeah and we talked a little more, he showed me some of his animation, and then I just dipped. He was really cool about it and even offered me money for my uber so that was cool. Although I couldn't bring myself to take his money. I come home, bullshit on the internet and just go to bed recalling what the fuck just happened.

The end

Oh goodness, I apologize but I laughed at this for a couple minutes. TMI time, but I had sex with a guy once last year who sprung a pee fetish on me mid-sex. I don't have a problem with it if it's like in the shower or something, but jesus not on my bed and not out of no where like, "SURPRISE, PISS TIME!!!!!!"

This post makes me wonder if I could find gamer and anime buddies on grindr

?

Bless your heart.

Kevyt

You should look at FitGaf and the beginners strength program.

Oh goodness, I apologize but I laughed at this for a couple minutes. TMI time, but I had sex with a guy once last year who sprung a pee fetish on me mid-sex. I don't have a problem with it if it's like in the shower or something, but jesus not on my bed and not out of no where like, "SUPRISE, PISS TIME!!!!!!"

He was marking his territory~

Hmmm... interesting, yes very interesting. I always thought my shyness was no fun for other guys, haha. Well now I don't feel so bad about being shy. :D

#Player

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
Yes and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It's kind of weird but you have to be confident in being shy (if that even makes sense), embrace you are awkward, then let the guys tell you you're cute. :)

Well I don't know how can I be confident in being shy, but I like how it sounds! I already accepted I'm way too shy, so it's not like I'm hiding it or something, I guess I feel it can be annoying for people.

Oh and kind of off-topic but yesterday Mr. Hobo added me to the crazy Skype group, and I was bombarded by a huge convo haha, I didn't even get to say hi because I was trying to catch up (impossible, apparently).

I don't think you were a downer, your definition of downer is pretty tame. Glad you are tube-free now.

Yeah, follow up with a shower and they put you in the best mood. Very easy to fall asleep. I do sometimes workout in the morning when I wake up if I have no plans for the day, but not very often.

Glad the ordeal is over for you BB, I'm sure it was no fun at all, but you got through it. <3

It's nice to finally read you're doing better now. I can't even imagine how that feels...

Aww thank you so much guys :'). Glad I'm through it <3

Kaiser, I'll respond to your PM later :) im sorry I havent yet.

Oh goodness, I apologize but I laughed at this for a couple minutes. TMI time, but I had sex with a guy once last year who sprung a pee fetish on me mid-sex. I don't have a problem with it if it's like in the shower or something, but jesus not on my bed and not out of no where like, "SUPRISE, PISS TIME!!!!!!"

I really needed to talk about it because of how hilarious it was but I couldn't bring it to my friends because they're super straight. My best friend is kinda open sexually but even then I felt like he would've asked me what I was doing on grindr.

Im the king at awkward hook up stories. I have one from a straight encounter but I feel like that'd be off topic for this thread

esms

I really needed to talk about it because of how hilarious it was but I couldn't bring it to my friends because they're super straight. My best friend is kinda open sexually but even then I felt like he would've asked me what I was doing on grindr.

Im the king at awkward hook up stories. I have one from a straight encounter but I feel like that'd be off topic for this thread

I can only speak for myself as a straight dude, but I love hilarious hook up stories, gay or straight.

Go on. I want to hear it.

Kevyt

I can only speak for myself as a straight dude, but I love hilarious hook up stories, gay or straight.

Go on. I want to hear it.

Thirded.

garyBig

You should look at FitGaf and the beginners strength program.

Yeah.
And by yeah I mean No actually ;D

I'm restricted to the equipment I got at home, I'm already feeling drowned in all the stuff you could read about it and my bulk-ambitions are too low to drastically change my diet for something like this.
I'm glad to be doing something for a change, and it feels good. Maybe I'll progress from there to something more radical sometime, but at the moment it's hard enough to keep up with all available exercises and reading up on them and stuff. Semi-professional workout seems to be more library than gym and I get really fucking bored too easily when confronted with walls of text like that. But I guess I'll gather all knowledge slowly and over time instead of trying all at once. Anyway I'm happy enough to have begun with this at all.

Boy do I love talking to a company rep on the phone for 30+ minutes just to ask one question and then to get bombarded with 2 dozen unrelated questions only to find out at the end of the call that they can't help you. :/

Maybe i can help you.
Can you make skin treatment products? ;)

Thanks though.

What's the issue?

There's a product I use to treat facial blemishes that works really well but has been sold out for months. I just wanted to know if they're still making it but after a million unrelated questions, I get the news that it's discontinued. (They did this before but brought it back.) There's no other product in Canada like the one I used unless I want to import it for 80+ bucks a bottle.

My skin hasn't been this bad since when I was a teenager and it's really is getting to me. Today has just been a very cruddy day. :/

RM8

My iPhone's battery expanded to the point that my display was popping out of my phone :x I never had a similar issue with any other phone, weird.

Can you make skin treatment products? ;)

Thanks though.

There's a product I use to treat facial blemishes that works really well but has been sold out for months. I just wanted to know if they're still making it but after a million unrelated questions, I get the news that it's discontinued. (They did this before but brought it back.) There's no other product in Canada like the one I used unless I want to import it for 80+ bucks a bottle.

My skin hasn't been this bad since when I was a teenager and it's really is getting to me. Today has just been a very cruddy day. :/
I'm sorry to hear that Hours. :(

Are there any products like it in the US? Maybe someone could send it to you?

Let me set the scene:

My girlfriend and I broke up for a couple months a couple years ago because I was a complete fucking asshole at the time. I have depression/anxiety/etc and there would be times where I would be mad at the world so naturally I'd snap at her. I was really controlling too. She couldn't take it anymore so she texted me at one in the morning saying its done. So throughout that whole summer, I was just in a terrible terrible place to the point I even spent time in a behavior hospital. She was the first and only person I've had sex with to this day. That's basically a long-winded way of saying I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE HOW CASUAL SEX WORKS.

So I started reaching out to my friends to hang out. One night, a friend of mine who goes to the local party college tells my best friend and I that there's something going on at school. So we go and it turns out its a freshman beginning of the year thing where people meet each other and shit. So my best friend and I say this is lame, the third friend agrees, and we head out to the beach to smoke a blunt over the cliffs. So we're at the top of the cliffs and as the blunt is ending, I seperate myself from the group and just sit on the edge of the cliffs where a little trail begins that leads down to a lower cliff that's closer to the water. Im sitting there just thinking about life and I see a girl having trouble walking up. I offer to help her, she says she's fine, but we start talking as she's walking up. As she gets to the top, she sits next to me, we talk some more, and I end up getting her number. She's new to the city so she doesn't really know anybody. Eventually we set up a date to hang out and she invites me over to her house where her dads happen to be out of town.

So I get ready, shave and all that because I was always under the impression that women hate body hair, and make my way over. I get there but she's sick so she just wants to get something to eat and hang out at home. "EVEN BETTER," I think to myself. So we go to five guys and take our food to go. We come back, eat, and just talk. To start the night off right, I stain my goddamn white Polo Bear shirt from the burger. This is my fault but I'm not really the type of person to make the first move. I always hear girls talking about guys being too touchy or just wanting them for sex so that instilled in me never to make the first move because I dont want to seem like a fucking rapist. Couple that with being shy as shit and having a bad self-esteem, it makes sense why I only have had sex with one person. So throughout the whole night we talk. I don't even remember about what but we just talk. We make our way onto the couch and this is where I think this is it. Im about to get some. We sit down and she puts a pillow between us. Idk why or if she did it on purpose but she did. In my head, its all gone downhill and everything is lost but not quite. Later on, she tells me its getting too late and she's tired so I make my way towards the door. As I get to the door, she asks me one more thing.

"I have a bunch of sandwiches from work. Wanna take some home?"

You're goddamn right I want to take some home. I love sandwiches. So i walk to my car with a starbucks bag full of their sandwiches and drive into the night. I may not have gotten any sex but I got five sandwiches. Even better.

fin

I'm sorry to hear that Hours. :(

Are there any products like it in the US? Maybe someone could send it to you?
Yeah, but I can't afford it now. My budget is extremely tight currently. (It would be very pricey to go that route.) If things don't improve I'll have to go to the dermatologist again like I did so long ago, and any products they prescribe will be expensive for sure. I thought I was done with stuff like this. :/

Golnei

So great to hear you're feeling better, but you shouldn't ever feel guilty on principle for sharing anything you're going through.

Well I don't know how can I be confident in being shy, but I like how it sounds! I already accepted I'm way too shy, so it's not like I'm hiding it or something, I guess I feel it can be annoying for people.

At the very least, there's no reason to think your introversion is a burden to others, or necessarily a flaw. Just think of all the otaku who'd be drooling over those traits if you were a visibly prepubescent 2000-year old dragon.

I've only started semi-seriously working on any formalised exercise as well, and had the same experience recently. It really does help a lot with motivation - I'm still never going to make any alterations to my diet, though.

I've only started semi-seriously working on any formalised exercise as well, and had the same experience recently. It really does help a lot with motivation - I'm still never going to make any alterations to my diet, though.
I'm still just doing cardio 5-6 a week to build my endurance back up, but I want to start including some resistance training, and eventually weights too.

It is nice though when you go from practically dying after 20-25 minutes on a bike, to thinking you could easily keep going. (And that you actually want to work out.) It's a great feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom