• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mega Man 2 and 3 are must-plays.

Usually for any series, I tell people to start at the very beginning, but the first Mega Man is brutally hard. Death flies at you from every angle and it's very unforgiving. (I've seen a grown man cry because of the first Mega Man, no exaggeration.) XD

For newcomers, I think Mega Man 2 is a really good place to start. It's still challenging, but much more balanced. Afterward, continuing on in order from 2 would be a good way to get into the series. :)

And if you really liked it and felt up to the torture, then you could try the first one. (I've raged so much over that game though. O_O) It's extremely satisfying when you beat it though.
hahahaha! okay! I might try giving 2 a shot, then!! <3 Thanks guys :3!

Also, I know some people in here wanted me to keep them posted on my progress in Persona 4.

So.. Like.. I'm addicted. I can't put the game down. LOLL!!

Right now I'm
in the dungeon after Rise's dungeon. It's video-game themed, and it's awesome with awesome music.

The game is so fricken good help me.

DOWN

Banned
Why do rugby players look so...

tumblr_lz1d29wmyr1r7knqqo1_500.jpg

dvIsggj.jpg

Kris244Main.jpg

Kris Smith

US culture is so weird. I can basically drop all the unsubtle hints that I am gay, and straight men will just think I am being a bro and joking around.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Straights aren't known for their appreciation of subtley.

In fact, they're famous for being totally oblivious.

terrisus

US culture is so weird. I can basically drop all the unsubtle hints that I am gay, and straight men will just think I am being a bro and joking around.

Wait...
People in this thread are actually "gay?"
Like, with other men?
Seriously?
Why didn't you tell me that in the first place?

Kidding, of course <3

HUELEN10

Straights aren't known for their appreciation of subtley.

In fact, they're famous for being totally oblivious.
I wish; half of the people I'm with just think I'm gay. Hell, even my roomie's father when I first met him, after I left, asked my roomie twice if I was gay.

Not that there is anything wrong with that of course, but it sucks when people assume you are something you are not.

terrisus

I wish; half of the people I'm with just think I'm gay. Hell, even my roomie's father when I first met him, after I left, asked my roomie twice if I was guy.

Not that there is anything wrong with that of course, but it sucks when people assume you are something you are not.

I think it's just people's way of "explaining away" someone not wanting to have sex with women all the time - that they must be interested in men instead.
Which, of course, is wrong, and a horrible way to think.

My wife tells me all the time that I must be gay >.>

What made you realize that?

Me talking to this dude and realizing that after all this time he still doesn't get that I am Gay. He doesn't even think I am bisexual it seems.

It is weird because in high school everyone thought I was gay before even I knew was gay. But I suppose high school is different than college.

Also I decided that I am going to tell this kid about my feelings for him, after I graduate. It just feels like something I need to do to move on.

HUELEN10

My wife tells me all the time that I must be gay >.>
Terri, no offense, but you need to figure something out. I know you say you are locked in, and all these other things, but Jesus Christ man...

Not trying to be rude, I swear, I'm just concerned; if your wife thinks you're gay, that's a problem.

terrisus

Terri, no offense, but you need to figure something out. I know you say you are locked in, and all these other things, but Jesus Christ man...

Not trying to be rude, I swear, I'm just concerned; if your wife thinks you're gay, that's a problem.

No, I know, I hear you.

And I don't tink she actually thinks that, it's just something that she says.
Not that that makes it much better

No, I know, I hear you.

So I am wondering. You are asexual, yes? What is your wife? Straight? Asexual? Why don't you guys work out some deal where she can fuck other men while you watch or something? It sounds like she isn't satisfied physically and that's causing all sorts of problems.

terrisus

So I am wondering. You are asexual, yes? What is your wife? Straight? Asexual? Why don't you guys work out some deal where she can fuck other men while you watch or something? It sounds like she isn't satisfied physically and that's causing all sorts of problems.

I wouldn't necessarily say that I'm "asexual," I just have a very low sex drive. And the constant stress about sex makes me want or even less (and not be able to perform at it).

Meanwhile, my wife has an extremely high sex drive.

And, I definitely wouldn't want to watch that >.>

Kevyt

Wait...
People in this thread are actually "gay?"
Like, with other men?
Seriously?
Why didn't you tell me that in the first place?

Kidding, of course <3

This is one Gaf's manliest communities~

No, I know, I hear you.

What's the purpose in her saying that? Seems like she's saying that to make you feel bad or something, not cool.

So what if I've got another mans cock in my mouth? Is that gay?

Not at all.

terrisus

What's the purpose in her saying that? Seems like she's saying that to make you feel bad or something, not cool.

Oh, she says plenty of things with the sole purpose of making me feel bad.
Also to try to guilt me into doing things.

Meh...
I'm off to sleep - have fun all =)

I wouldn't necessarily say that I'm "asexual," I just have a very low sex drive. And the constant stress about sex makes me want or even less (and not be able to perform at it).

Meanwhile, my wife has an extremely high sex drive.

And, I definitely wouldn't want to watch that >.>

The inverse is basically my current relationship. Because of her job, she is just physically drained to the point where she doesn't enjoy much let alone sex. She assures me it's not because of me or my skill but my anxiety and depression screams otherwise. It also doesn't makes me feel great that the last time she really felt horny was during our break when she hooked up with a couple guys. I know this doesn't pertain to this thread at fucking all but I needed to talk about it. It makes me feel kinda shitty to be honest

I may have timed my workout to be done at the exact same time a certain pizza came out of a certain oven...

Maybe a bit counter productive? XD (But the pizza has protein!)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
It also doesn't makes me feel great that the last time she really felt horny was during our break when she hooked up with a couple guys. I know this doesn't pertain to this thread at fucking all but I needed to talk about it. It makes me feel kinda shitty to be honest

bear your soul bubbabro

bear your soul bubbabro

It just sucks because I see her every two weeks due to college and idk I just expect her to be all over me I guess. Plus she's leaving for Europe in April to travel the world for three months so thats three months of no sex and I imagine barely talking to her because I figure why would she want to talk to me when she's in switzerland, london, etc etc. This is going to be our third year together and this whole sex thing only happened really when she became a manager at her job. Ehhh I just hope it gets better from here because I think we're in it for the long haul well at least thats what she assures me.

Thanks for letting me vent in here guys. I figured this would be a better place because I'd just figure straight dudes to say some dumb shit like "she's fucking someone else bro" or some other not really helpful thing.

Kater

Banned
oh ok

on a scale of 1-10 how gud is it
Pretty fun/10 from what I've played since yesterday evening.

You have to wait for battles hearts (you need those to do a battle, 1 heart = 1 battle) to replenish (see, the timer in the left corner) though since it's F2P. You get crystals which you can exchange for more battle hearts through battles or... well, real money from the eShop.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-02-18-nintendos-free-to-play-pokemon-shuffle-launches

video games are awful

I wanted to say something like this earlier but I thought I'd be alone. Thank you.

I do still play the odd video game, but usually these days video games just feel like staring at a screen and pressing buttons to cause things to happen. They don't really catch my attention anymore like they used to, where that layer of artifice would disappear and you'd be entirely immersed in it.

Whatever, all I know is that is can't stand turn based RPGs.

You play it for the soundtrack and charming characters tbh.

DOWN

Banned
I'm drinking tomorrow since I ended up alone on Valentine's day. The host of the get together was asked out at the last minute, so she's rescheduled it to today.

DOWN

Banned
What? V-day was five days ago...
Yeah, on Valentine's Day there was supposed to be a group of lonely souls drinking, but the one who organized it got a date instead and the rest of us did nothing on Saturday instead. But the group is going to meet up tomorrow to make up for it not happening Saturday.

Kangi

Whatever, all I know is that is can't stand turn based RPGs.

I generally dislike JRPGs (partially because of just that, turn-based combat), but the genre has some massive exceptions for me. EarthBound, Tales of Symphonia, etc.

Chrono Trigger just didn't do it for me like I thought it would. Something about it was just too... dull. Same thing with stuff like Twilight Princess; I'm sure it's deep and interesting and "epic", but nothing winds up hooking me so playing becomes a chore. JRPGs are more susceptible to that occurring for me, since they're typically so long-winded. EarthBound defied that by not being too text-heavy, and having thematic elements that just bounce off the screen at you. Symphonia defied that by... actually, I can't remember. It's been so long. In retrospect, I think it was just because I had a crush on Genis...

For example, Xenoblade Chronicles sounds like a fantastic game, but I fear I'd feel like death a quarter of the way through, even with its atypical combat. Shulk being attractive ain't reason enough for me to slog through all of it when nothing I've seen of it seems like it'd "hook me".

Jezan

I generally dislike JRPGs (partially because of just that, turn-based combat), but the genre has some massive exceptions for me. EarthBound, Tales of Symphonia, etc.

Chrono Trigger just didn't do it for me like I thought it would. Something about it was just too... dull. Same thing with stuff like Twilight Princess; I'm sure it's deep and interesting and "epic", but nothing winds up hooking me so playing becomes a chore. JRPGs are more susceptible to that occurring for me, since they're typically so long-winded. EarthBound defied that by not being too text-heavy, and having thematic elements that just bounce off the screen at you. Symphonia defied that by... actually, I can't remember. It's been so long. In retrospect, I think it was just because I had a crush on Genis...

For example, Xenoblade Chronicles sounds like a fantastic game, but I fear I'd feel like death a quarter of the way through, even with its atypical combat. Shulk being attractive ain't reason enough for me to slog through all of it when nothing I've seen of it seems like it'd "hook me".
Ok :(
i know what you mean, there are games that everyone (definition pending) loves but I just can't stick to play. Shulk in Smash looks kinda attractive, might be the tan, cause in Xenoblade he looks like generic anime protagnoist.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
It just sucks because I see her every two weeks due to college and idk I just expect her to be all over me I guess. Plus she's leaving for Europe in April to travel the world for three months so thats three months of no sex and I imagine barely talking to her because I figure why would she want to talk to me when she's in switzerland, london, etc etc. This is going to be our third year together and this whole sex thing only happened really when she became a manager at her job. Ehhh I just hope it gets better from here because I think we're in it for the long haul well at least thats what she assures me.

Is there any way you can go with her on her world trip? Is she going with friends instead?

Pretty fun/10 from what I've played since yesterday evening.

You have to wait for battles hearts (you need those to do a battle, 1 heart = 1 battle) to replenish (see, the timer in the left corner) though since it's F2P. You get crystals which you can exchange for more battle hearts through battles or... well, real money from the eShop.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-02-18-nintendos-free-to-play-pokemon-shuffle-launches

what console is it on

Yeah, on Valentine's Day there was supposed to be a group of lonely souls drinking, but the one who organized it got a date instead and the rest of us did nothing on Saturday instead.

lmao

Zelda games aren't jrpgs

Kangi

Zelda games aren't jrpgs

"With stuff like" = (outside example).

Ok :(
i know what you mean, there are games that everyone (definition pending) loves but I just can't stick to play. Shulk in Smash looks kinda attractive, might be the tan, cause in Xenoblade he looks like generic anime protagnoist.
Or the really bad-looking faces that Xenoblade has. Which doesn't bother me too much; don't have to look at their faces when you're dressing them in "oils".

Is there any way you can go with her on her world trip? Is she going with friends instead?

Definitely not. Being a broke college student isn't the life. Plus I need to need to finish off the semester. She's going with her best friend. Her friend's sister lives in switzerland so they're going to stay with her for awhile, stack up some money, and make their way through Europe. Im actually really happy for her if not a little salty that Im stuck in school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom