• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUELEN10

Hey guys, someone over PM explained that some people find be strange, so I'm getting away from it all for a while; I'm too trusting and naive, and that is only something I can change.

See you guys later, I just need some time alone; thanks for everything.

Good evening, y'all? What's shaking (proverbially or otherwise)?

Hey guys, someone over PM explained that some people find be strange, so I'm getting away from it all for a while; I'm too trusting and naive, and that is only something I can change.

Aww. Bye. :c Take care!

VegiHam

Okay. Good luck with whatever it is you do now. We'll keep your seat free! :D

esms

Good luck. Looking forward to having you back in the future.

Try to enjoy your time away, don't take this time just because you feel you 'need to' or something. That may be a valid reason (I don't know), but you don't really get anything out of it if you're just putting yourself in a penalty box to think about stuff until the world turns sour.

Kinsei

Banned

I wish you the best.

Question: why do guys (and girls) look hotter in monochrome?

Like, scientifically, what makes this happen? I don't get it.

It's interesting, it's probably a similar effect to why pictures of people who were lit with warm light look more appealing than those that were taken with cold light.

terrisus

Aww, no =(

I love having you here...

I really hope you at least stay in this thread...

Or stay in touch with me via PM?...

Or if you're getting away from the boards entirely, my email is my username here at aol.com

Sai-kun

Banned

bye

stop putting your faith in retail employees

Hey, don't worry too much about what those folks are saying.

I had some too trusting phases when I was younger, as well. Trying to understand people as a whole, it takes time, but don't let the crankier ones drive you away from the things you like.

Bye...

Remember that you can't use racial terms just because you deem it fit or appropriate in that situation. Doesn't work that way sis. I'm not gonna sugar coat it, no one is here for your mess.

giphy.gif

Bye....
As a person I think you're cool, but you make the weirdest threads sometimes about the wierdest hold ups and that may be why people think that way. Its OK though, you'll always be welcome here.
Much respect and love to you.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Don't go to certain communities to shit on them, don't do culture appropriation, don't make retail employees days more miserable than they are and Sonic games are still shit.
tumblr_inline_mp3gi9H7V41qz4rgp.gif

I didn't know there were other video games besides Dota 2.

...I've stumbled into something terrible. It's a trial of masochism and I just can't stop.

I feel like it takes far too much time and energy to get good enough at Dota2 to not be a detriment to your team. It is what stops me from even bothering.

Welp

There goes another one I thought was different and liked

I hate dating. I hate gays. And I hate being gay. Like not self loathing but just like the community and ugh idk it all sucks.

Also I keep telling myself "you'll never meet anyone good on Grindr stop trying" yet I keep going back on my word because it seems someone is different. But nope. And beside that, it's like impossible to meet gays unless you use an app or go to the gay bars (of which there is one in my town and very clickey and just Grindr guys anyway).

I mean... it sounds like you should stop using Grindr?

You could always try a more traditional dating site.

Dennis

Banned

Aw come on don't go HUELEN10. I feel like you are a fixture of NeoGAF.

Kater

Banned

You have said a lot of things that made people unhappy or even a bit angry at you, but I believe that every person can change. So I'll hope that you can see how certain things you said brought a negative reaction from others on you and that we'll see you again and maybe have a better conversation with each other, without bad feelings and hurtful posts from every side (since nobody here really wants a fight, trust me).

So goodbye, see you later Huelen.

giphy.gif

I'm available for hugs and cuddles bae

tx5jMHn.gif

we're always here for you!!! xoxo

You can sometimes get away with showing the waistband of underwear or your hips, but if it's literally just a photo of you in your underwear, it won't get approved. Trust me, I'm like 5'7, 125, thin as a rail, and it was the same for me when I used Grindr.
awww thanks guys, it's just me being dumb lol

edit: ooooh what's happening here :)
tumblr_mco9anrvjo1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

No this is not the only thing you can change. You can change a lot but you need to let yourself change and listen to the people around you. i want to make something clear and i dont even know if you'll read these responses or not, But anyhow. Do you see what happened here? The responses that has risen form this, and the reasons for why people are upset?
There were quite a lot of things you said regarding multiple communities of people in your own life experience as well as gaf here. Between the use of the N word which is never acceptable yet you were so quick to denounce another slur (which you should have) but failed to realize the mistakes of using another, using a trasphobic one to an acquaintance you've made when we have plenty of trans folk in this community and then the people surrounding you as well, as well as other peculiar statements including the unnecessary comment in Furry gaf when they did nothing wrong and we have posters in here form that community. I think the issue is you think some of the comments that you say so frivolously is innocuous but really its harmful actually to the people around you and puts people on edge.
And when you introduced yourself you told about your issues with the LGBT community not feeling "accepting" towards you but now i think i know the reason why. I know you've heard this all before, you must have, this isnt any different that what you experienced before with the community but its a wake up call tbh. The source of why you feel this way about the community is because you may have a hard time understanding or willing to keep an open mind onto why people might be upset.

We are always unlearning and unpacking problematic behavior or finding ways to make ourselves more understanding to the people around us and i think thats one thing you can easily do, its not difficult.I've done it, a lot of people here has done that as well, and that's why us posters keep coming back to these threads because its allows us to connect and better yourself.You can do it.

If you dont well thats a real shame, but the first thing you have to do is fine a way to better yourself and take responsibility for yourself. Your words and your actions. Its a part of evolving as a person. If you can do that and show it you'll be fine but if not, well... i dont know what else to say because no one else is going to do that for you.
d528c11a41.gif

Vitanimus

CLOCK

I'm not here for people playing the whole sympathetic victim of people who aren't willing to admit their own problematic faults, and I'm deffo not here for people in this thread giving this guy a free pass because of his post history in this thread or whatever

drag it

My ass is huge. Too much soccer and hockey ;_; and being italian I guess.

People do seem to comment on it quite frequently now that I think about it..

Bladenic

My ass is huge. Too much soccer and hockey ;_; and being italian I guess.

People do seem to comment on it quite frequently now that I think about it..

There is no reason for a gay man (who is a bottom on top of that) to cry over having a big bum :)

Unless it's like a Nicki Garbaj ass while the rest of you is slim, but I mean even then it's better than being flat assed like oh so many bottoms I've seen. Poor them :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom