• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Just watched
MV5BMjA1OTU1NDM3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjYxNTg0Nw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

And it was really good.

Next up in my Halloween movies list: Coraline! I hope Tim Burton doesn't dissappoint me. 😏

He is, yeah. And go watch Game of Thrones. 😉

(Except maybe if you really don't like Fantasy themes and politics)

Gato pls, he was so creepy on The Wire....

Tch, Grizzo, not you too. lol. I'm not interested in men so maybe I don't see the appeal but I just wouldn't be able to separate out himself from his role on that show.
Never watched that show, but I don't know really anything about it. If Aidan Gillen is in it, I have to give that show a try though. 😜

TheCat's (new) tastes have redeemed him!

I thought you were more a fan of young twink-like guys? Haha
I guess I like both now. 😳

daripad

omg thank you ;__; i just noticed that i typed story instead of store.
hey where have you been everything good?

You are welcome cutie ;) How did you know that he was gay though?

I've been busy with school and there are a lot of problems in my family. Had a day off school today so I decided to not do anything just to rest and chill out a bit because I've been so stressed that I've been feeling horrible.

You are welcome cutie ;) How did you know that he was gay though?

I've been busy with school and there are a lot of problems in my family. Had a day off school today so I decided to not do anything just to rest and chill out a bit because I've been so stressed that I've been feeling horrible.
He was wearing a rainbow-colored bracelet that had the Pride on it he was super cute.

Sorry to hear that you're still having problems with your family :( It's good that you're taking a break, you should try to do stuff that relaxes you more often.

daripad

He was wearing a rainbow-colored bracelet that had the Pride on it he was super cute.

Sorry to hear that you're still having problems with your family :( It's good that you're taking a break, you should try to do stuff that relaxes you more often.

There is a pride symbol?

Yes, I've had a good day today. I love relaxing when I'm so tired. Makes me think about many things in my life.

There is a pride symbol?

Yes, I've had a good day today. I love relaxing when I'm so tired. Makes me think about many things in my life.
I honestly can't fucking type today fuck
I meant to say "The word Pride"

Yas! Don't stress out too much dude, I'm that eventually things will fall into place and you will be able to move out.

Grizzo

Speaking of heavy shows, Rectify's amazing. I'm almost finished with the 2nd season and I love it. The pace is very slow, though (I can see why someone would find it boring), so I guess one has to be in the mood to enjoy the show.

Vaz! Great taste in music and great taste in TV shows I see ;)

Rectify is phenomenal. One of my fav shows from these last few years.

He is, yeah. And go watch Game of Thrones. 😉

(Except maybe if you really don't like Fantasy themes and politics)

I'll try doing that someday, but I'm not really fond of heroic-fantasy. That being said, everybody told me that the show is way more than that.

as for politics, I love Veep, does that count? haha

sruckus

ugh so confused.

The guy I mentioned who stopped texting me that I skyped with last weekend from my state who I sort of fell for (has a bf) messaged me on Skype and told me to get on.

I know he doesn't owe me anything. we're not dating, he has a BF, etc. But at the same time I am kind of mad that he bothered to give me his number and just didn't talk to me all week but I guess since he must be bored in his dorm wants to talk to me...what would you all do?

I mean I'd love to fuck him. so if he ever dumped his BF I'd be open to it just to get my virginity over with and help my confidence and that's that. Maybe there could be more there.

Idk I tend to fall for guys and I want to talk to them and take it personally if I feel like they don't initiate or suddenly are fine without talking to me, but I also am trying to remind myself that he does have a BF, we barely know each other, etc. I guess I always expect the guy to be smitten with me and want to talk to me? I'm kind of feeling like ignoring him though since I was kind of bummed myself all week. Ugh I'm a mess.

Kevyt

I just find this adorable:

1286797934_bunnies-in-paper-cups.gif

and this:

112373-bunny-chewing-parsley-leaf-gif-lhw0.gif

We need a thread in Neogaf of adorable animal gifs.

Cute bunnies > cute guys. Right? :p

ugh so confused.

The guy I mentioned who stopped texting me that I skyped with last weekend from my state who I sort of fell for (has a bf) messaged me on Skype and told me to get on.

I know he doesn't owe me anything. we're not dating, he has a BF, etc. But at the same time I am kind of mad that he bothered to give me his number and just didn't talk to me all week but I guess since he must be bored in his dorm wants to talk to me...what would you all do?

I mean I'd love to fuck him. so if he ever dumped his BF I'd be open to it just to get my virginity over with and help my confidence and that's that. Maybe there could be more there.

Idk I tend to fall for guys and I want to talk to them and take it personally if I feel like they don't initiate or suddenly are fine without talking to me, but I also am trying to remind myself that he does have a BF, we barely know each other, etc. I guess I always expect the guy to be smitten with me and want to talk to me? I'm kind of feeling like ignoring him though since I was kind of bummed myself all week. Ugh I'm a mess.
Maybe he's just looking for a friend?
If you're not comfortable with him then it's not really worth the effort, but it's up to you.

sruckus

Maybe he's just looking for a friend?
If you're not comfortable with him then it's not really worth the effort, but it's up to you.

Well he's joked with me that he wants to take my virginity aha.

I guess it's hard for me to deal with since he is really my type and basically has said he's attracted to me and yet he has to be taken.

But I guess I figured if he wanted a friend he'd at least have talked to me somewhat through the week. But maybe I have weird or nonrealistic views on what a friendship is vs a relationship.

Well he's joked with me that he wants to take my virginity aha.

I guess it's hard for me to deal with since he is really my type and basically has said he's attracted to me and yet he has to be taken.

But I guess I figured if he wanted a friend he'd at least have talked to me somewhat through the week. But maybe I have weird or nonrealistic views on what a friendship is vs a relationship.
Well that's a little complicated... do you know if he has a busy life? Maybe he just didn't have the time or didn't think it was that bad. Again it's really up to whether you want to be friends with him or not.
Hmm... I didn't know there was a Llama Del Rey!! Too funny... lol. What do you think Blood Diamonds?

They look better when they're alive and you can pet them.

white-fluffy-bunny-rabbit.gif
I'm honestly so offended who would disrespect the queen like that
i laughed

RM8

I can't get over XCOM: Enemy Unknown's awesomeness, the fact that I waited so long to play it, the fact that it runs perfectly on my toaster, and the fact that I got it for free :3

Mr. F

Banned
I can't get over XCOM: Enemy Unknown's awesomeness, the fact that I waited so long to play it, the fact that it runs perfectly on my toaster, and the fact that I got it for free :3

One of my favourite games in recent years, so so good.

Vazduh

Sweetie, don't take it the wrong way.

I stopped posting regularly in this thread years ago. And since then, the rare times I do post in this thread 9 times out of 10 it's in response to one of your posts. Not because I think you're a bad guy, or that I'm trying to mock you. But because you seem like a really good guy who keeps falling into the same pit.

I'm not doubting your capacity to love or be in a relationship, I remember all of your posts about your previous relationship. I'm just trying to help you by giving you my honest advice about your actions and behavior now that you're back in the dating game. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but please understand that it's coming from a good place.

You come on way too strong when you encounter a guy that you feel attachment to. That is really off-putting for a lot of people. And it's one thing to acknowledge that you have this issue (and that it IS an issue) and another thing entirely to take steps to address it.

Stop texting him. Let him come to you. And if he doesn't? Oh well, it wasn't meant to be. But you don't have to ALWAYS put yourself so completely out there. You only end up misrepresenting yourself in the long-term.

And this is why I quoted you in the first place. Always the voice of reason, no matter the topic.
Well, except when it comes to Beyst, lol

And VICTORsaurio, Sai-kun said it well, you don't need "yes men" in your life, that's not what friends are for. If people here didn't care a single bit, they would have either ignored your post or confirmed what you wanted to hear. Just because you didn't get responses you wanted to see doesn't mean you have to stop posting in this thread, on the contrary.

It's just that there's a reason why all these things are happening to you, and it would be wise to pause and reflect on that a bit, and try to deal with the issue. I hope you take the advice from this thread well.

Rectify was wayyyy too heavy for me. Just dark, dark stuff. Trying to watch cheerier or lighter stuff these days. Lots of j-dramas!

I understand what you mean because there are some really heavy themes in the show, but it's not without humor. It's balanced well and it's worth a watch IMHO.

Although, yeah, I'll probably need a lighter Korean drama after this one, too

Vaz! Great taste in music and great taste in TV shows I see ;)

Rectify is phenomenal. One of my fav shows from these last few years.

I'll try doing that someday, but I'm not really fond of heroic-fantasy. That being said, everybody told me that the show is way more than that.

:high five: Does this mean we're back to that "twin" connection? ;)

Oh, and I have to co-sign two things:

a) I don't watch GoT for the exact same reason
b) That guy is good-looking. Not into daddies, but he could get it, tbh

Kater

Banned
Cooking some potato stew at the moment and it's taking way too long. 😱
It's probably my own fault, maybe I didn't cut the potatoes small enough. Or maybe it's not enough heat.

Henry Selick, not Tim Burton.

ParaNorman's the better movie, but it and Coraline are too different to pass either up.
And all this time I thought Tim Burton made it. Same for Nightmare Before Christmas (which was apparently only co-written/produced by him).

as for politics, I love Veep, does that count? haha
I didn't know anything about Veep up until now so I don't know if it's as much political as that one.

And it's "way more than that" like everyone already told you, yeah. 😉

Grizzo

:high five: Does this mean we're back to that "twin" connection? ;)

Oh, and I have to co-sign two things:

a) I don't watch GoT for the exact same reason
b) That guy is good-looking. Not into daddies, but he could get it, tbh

The more I read about what you like, the more I think we really are long lost twins, haha.

Maybe we would make a great couple you know! Or maybe not, since I think it's best not to have everything in common with the guy you're dating. Who knows!

I didn't know anything about Veep up until now so I don't know if it's as much political as that one.

And it's "way more than that" like everyone already told you, yeah. 😉

I'm on Chrome and I can't see your emojis, so I always try to guess which one it is until I get on my phone later on. In this case I'd say it's a smirk face?

160x160x57-smirking-face.png.pagespeed.ic.1ts9dKZvgY.jpg

Vazduh

The more I read about what you like, the more I think we really are long lost twins, haha.

Maybe we would make a great couple you know! Or maybe not, since I think it's best not to have everything in common with the guy you're dating. Who knows!

YAAAAS bro-sis, let's go for that forbidden fruit!

ftf3ia-jpg.gif

We'd be a good match, methinks ;)

On the serious side, I actually discussed that topic with my friends earlier this year. I think that having a lot of things in common (generally speaking) can be a good thing initially and it can help two people to bond faster, but has less meaning in the long run. I'd actually love to hear the more experienced members chime in about this and tell me if I'm wrong/right.

Grizzo

It's a wink face. Like ;) but cute instead of condescending.

This one isn't condescending! I see it more as a "hehe... you'll see... ;)"

YAAAAS bro-sis, let's go for that forbidden fruit!

ftf3ia-jpg.gif

We'd be a good match, methinks ;)

On the serious side, I actually discussed that topic with my friends earlier this year. I think that having a lot of things in common (generally speaking) can be a good thing initially and it can help two people to bond faster, but has less meaning in the long run. I'd actually love to hear the more experienced members chime in about this and tell me if I'm wrong/right.

Exactly. That being said, you can date somebody who shares the same interest as you but is totally different from you personality-wise!

But I do think we'd be a good match ;)

5xudn6jpg.gif

Rayis

^^^Holy fuck, if this were a fall in love you lose thread I'd have lost so bad already

EDIT: just googled him, he's also gay, gawd, some human beings are so perfect Kjlj;ldks;ldksdoieorooe

Kevyt

It's definitely one of the best strategy games out there. You should play in classic difficulty (or legacy I think) which gives you a real challenge, but it's fun.

Cooking some potato stew at the moment and it's taking way too long. 😱

Wow! Gato you can cook?
Marry me :3

sruckus

^^^Holy fuck, if this were a fall in love you lose thread I'd have lost so bad already

EDIT: just googled him, he's also gay, gawd, some human beings are so perfect Kjlj;ldks;ldksdoieorooe

Too much beard. I like scruff. Anything more it looks too messy and unclean.

Rayis

You know, I'm not really that big of a fan of bushy beards either but when someone is just THAT attractive I'm willing to overlook it, I also feel it fits his lumberjack appearance.

Golnei

royalan

Long beards smell.

And they're itchy.

Unless he's grooming that thing twice a day, there's no way a beard that huge doesn't smell like musk and sweat and scratch to high heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom