• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to see that Guardians of the Galaxy movie FOR WORK.

We do activity groups for people with mental illness and today is movie day.

Bladenic

If he took the time to schedule two dates with you it's telling that he values you for more than your physicality. Don't fret too much about it.

haha maybe but the first date ended awkwardly. luckily the one last night went far better. guess we'll see, i plan on seeing him tomorrow

Ahasverus

I felt like that before, yeah.

Please consider talking to anyone you trust before doing anything stupid! (If you feel like doing something stupid)

And generally now, I'm sorry to hear that, seems like you are in a tough situation. I hope it can be resolved with the best possible outcome, whatever that may be.

Mang, that sucks :( I hope you feel better soon. It's particularly sucky that you'll keep seeing him, but I'm confident you can get through it :D Ánimo.

Sorry to hear that Ahasverus :( I hope you pull through this.

It sucks, sorry :( Try to ignore what happened and pretend that nothing happened and you'll be fine.

Thanks a lot for your kind wishes guys, you're always there supporting me (and everyone!) I can't express enough how great you all are <3 Hopefully things will be ok and I can be here with you making bad jokes as always soon.

Ties

Banned
haha maybe but the first date ended awkwardly. luckily the one last night went far better. guess we'll see, i plan on seeing him tomorrow
Have fun boo! Good luck. ~

Thanks a lot for your kind wishes guys, you're always there supporting me (and everyone!) I can't express enough how great you all are <3 Hopefully things will be ok and I can be here with you making bad jokes as always soon.
I've had an ex just like the guy you described and although I was initially a wreck after the breakup, I realized that his indecisiveness towards his sexuality made me feel uneasy throughout the entire thing. I had to tiptoe around showing affection towards him and it got to the point where I felt as if I didn't exude a certain amount of masculinity everyday it would put him off.

You'll find better guys out there. It's a bit of a cliché but keep on truckin'. We're here of any support you might need. :)

I guess I should post here since there is a new thread, hi everyone! I read this thread every now and then, I have basically no experience and it's interesting to read your stories/experiences even if sometimes they feel so far from me. My tastes are different than most people who post here but at the end of the day we all share the same difficulties.

Both great pictures, you leave in an amazing place! You are not really alone in this, I'm basically exactly like you, I'm not really great at being outgoing or social, especially with people that I never met before, I don't like clubbing, partying, etc... to my excuse, I can say that the community here is not really that great and that my tastes don't really help me. Not to mention that most people doesn't seem to be interested in having a relationship here(which is exactly what I want). Anyway, I hope your mom can be more accepting, I'm sure you will find someone sooner or later!

Hi!, Thank you for the kind words.

I'm also one of those "I want a relationship not just sex" kind of people but my fault is that I'm just waiting for the relationship to fall in my arms without me having to do anything. So of course it never happened. I'm still struggling with at least doing some of the work, to talk to my friends and people in general and make something happen. I'm just too lazy I guess.

And now you got me curious with all this talk about your tastes. Can you share?. :p,

So my bf broke up with me last friday. He said he liked me but he has a religious fervor I'd never understand so it's better for us to be separated (Weird excuse, I don't buy it but whatever). The worst part? I can't stop seeing him, we are team on a college course, we are n the same club and study in the same building in the same schedule (we planned that).

Have you ever felt like fucking your life? Yeah :(

You should think in what your ex-bf lost everytime you see him, Do you think he is missing you now? I bet he does, even if you see him with someone else, I'm sure it's because he can bear being left alone with himself, and you, you really deserve to do better than him, I'm sure you'll find some religious fervor to give to someone and that'll show him. In the meantime focus on what you gained and learned with that relationship and how it will make the next one much better.

That's because good looking people are the ones who tend to be confident enough to post their pictures here.

Selfie-GAF is self-selecting.

Well I'm feeling great being grouped with all these beautiful people :p, While I'm not the ideal of what a good looking man is to most people, the confidence to post pictures is something that needs to be worked on, I still have a little voice in my head that constantly says "What are you doing you fat fuck?, trying to make some people barf with your pictures?", especially when I've been overweight all my life and people out ther can be cruel but whatever, I'm awesome and fuck the haters (my internal voice included).

daripad

Quelle bonne idée ;) J'espère que tu n'auras pas trop de mal à l'apprendre. Bon courage !

Thanks Grizzo. I really need to learn a lot of vocabulary, I just know few words in French ;__;

Well I'm feeling great being grouped with all these beautiful people :p, While I'm not the ideal of what a good looking man is to most people, the confidence to post pictures is something that needs to be worked on, I still have a little voice in my head that constantly says "What are you doing you fat fuck?, trying to make some people barf with your pictures?", especially when I've been overweight all my life and people out ther can be cruel but whatever, I'm awesome and fuck the haters (my internal voice included).

I should learn something from you, I don't have any confidence in my body. It's admirable that you don't care at all, you are awesome.

Hige

Go in with low expectations. If you're just expecting a popcorn flick I think it's not bad. I was disappointed after all the hype.

I should learn something from you, I don't have any confidence in my body. It's admirable that you don't care at all, you are awesome.

I'll give you homework then. Next time someone tells you that you look good in your pictures just say thank you and leave it at that. That impulse of saying how you don't really look good, how that pic was photoshopped or that it was taken years ago, just reinforces the negative image you have of yourself and makes it awkward even to the people complimenting you.

So why not start now because I've seen your picture and you look really handsome, and nothing you say can change my mind.

Ties

Banned
Go in with low expectations. If you're just expecting a popcorn flick I think it's not bad. I was disappointed after all the hype.
Same with me, honestly. I went into The Avengers with the notion that "it was the greatest superhero film of all time" and left the theatre feeling like it could have been more. Loki was such a weak villain that the stakes were never raised in the film.

Kater

Banned
Oh yeah, GotG. I will go to the cinema tomorrow -
alone ( p_q)
- and it's still going to be great.
spongebob-squarepants-gifs-spongebob-squarepants-23416985-500-325.gif

Already got a ticket and a few bottles of Cider, so I'm all set. &#12540;(&#65507;&#65507;)&#958;

Ahasverus

You should think in what your ex-bf lost everytime you see him, Do you think he is missing you now? I bet he does, even if you see him with someone else, I'm sure it's because he can bear being left alone with himself, and you, you really deserve to do better than him, I'm sure you'll find some religious fervor to give to someone and that'll show him. In the meantime focus on what you gained and learned with that relationship and how it will make the next one much better.
You gave me a great chuckle hahaha. Thank you for your kind words Joseranulfo (your real name? :O)

Yeah I didn't get the hype with Avengers, fun, but kinda saturday morning TV-ish.

_Isaac

Everybody's been saying it was just a fun popcorn flick from the very beginning. Just because a lot of people are saying it doesn't mean they think it's this amazing piece of art. Either way, yeah. It's good stuff. [:

EDIT: Well, Grakl thought it was amazing.

Everybody's been saying it was just a fun popcorn flick from the very beginning. Just because a lot of people are saying it doesn't mean they think it's this amazing piece of art. Either way, yeah. It's good stuff. [:

EDIT: Well, Grakl thought it was amazing.

Yes, watch Gods of Galaxy and be amazed by its awesomeness!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Do you even play games?

z3rIZK4.gif

Nice, I almost fell for it.

:}

So my bf broke up with me last friday. He said he liked me but he has a religious fervor I'd never understand so it's better for us to be separated (Weird excuse, I don't buy it but whatever). The worst part? I can't stop seeing him, we are team on a college course, we are n the same club and study in the same building in the same schedule (we planned that).

How shitty. What religion is he?

You gave me a great chuckle hahaha. Thank you for your kind words Joseranulfo (your real name? :O)

Yeah I didn't get the hype with Avengers, fun, but kinda saturday morning TV-ish.

You are welcome, and yeah many years ago I used a nickname but way before all those "real-id's" by blizzard and google and youtube I realized that what everybody said on the web anonimously was kind of worthless because you could say anything and never be hold accountable. I know anonimity has it's merits and uses but it was not for me. I didn't want to add to the noise, so I started using my real name. wich meant that suddenly I was saying a lot less but what I did said carried some weight.

I don't know it turned out to be some kind of experiment that had its pros and cons but I don't regret any of it. It is also my username on reddit, gmail and my gamertag if anyone want to find me.

And to be honest while it is my real name, it is not my full name. I'm not that crazy. Although I'm sure detective-gaf won't have a problem finding it if it wanted.

I will have to wait to se GotG in blu ray because all showings in english with subtitles lasted only one week and I really hate the dubbing.

Ahasverus

How shitty. What religion is he?
Catholic (Which I am too) with some additional dose of "Prayer Group" poison. Funny, I enjoyed a lot the one time I went with him, they seemed like nice people. Perhaps he's just convincing himself he can be straight, or perhaps he met a gay man with his same strength of beliefs, in the long term I guess it's better for both of us. I was getting really close to him though, and he's going to be pretty much the standard to which I'm going to gauge from now on. Really good guy with great values, I wish him the best.

You are welcome, and yeah many years ago I used a nickname but way before all those "real-id's" by blizzard and google and youtube I realized that what everybody said on the web anonimously was kind of worthless because you could say anything and never be hold accountable. I know anonimity has it's merits and uses but it was not for me. I didn't want to add to the noise, so I started using my real name. wich meant that suddenly I was saying a lot less but what I did said carried some weight.
Sometimes it's easier to use your name :p I once knew a man called similar to you, where are you from?

i been hanging out with this mega hot brazilian

im talking amazing face and OMGWTF body

which makes me nervous for when he sees me shirtless considering I been packing it on and need to start dieting and gyming again

hopefully he wont dip after that haha cuz i do like him (and hes super hot)
I wouldnt worry like said before in the thread if you've been out already twice at that i dont think there is a thing to be concerned about

Thats awesome. Enjoy such an kick ass movie lol. How big of a group do you have go with you?

I'll give you homework then. Next time someone tells you that you look good in your pictures just say thank you and leave it at that. That impulse of saying how you don't really look good, how that pic was photoshopped or that it was taken years ago, just reinforces the negative image you have of yourself and makes it awkward even to the people complimenting you.

So why not start now because I've seen your picture and you look really handsome, and nothing you say can change my mind.
This is very great and sound advice! I'm gonna steal it :p

Sometimes it's easier to use your name :p I once knew a man called similar to you, where are you from?
I'm from Acapulco, México

To give you an idea of the place I'll tell you that next month you'll be able to watch MTV's Acapulco Shore. Our fabulous adaptation of the Jersey Shore show.

I don't even...

Kater

Banned

Missed that part about mental illness activity groups. Sounds like a cool idea and I bet it makes working a lot easier. I wish every stressful job could have groups like that.

Hope you enjoy the movie as much as I will. :)

It's the new me. :3

That's actually a pretty cool avi!
Is that one of the characters of the games on your site? Looks very much in line with that bara artyle.

That's actually a pretty cool avi!
Is that one of the characters of the games on your site? Looks very much in line with that bara artyle.
His name is Nekomaru Nidai, and he's from DanganRonpa 2, which comes out in the west next week.

The game has been mentioned a few times on my site, but don't google it or anything if you plan on playing it. There are spoilers for this series everywhere.

Kater

Banned
Seems like another post of mine popped up somewhere, yeah... in some place we should never speak about.

Go find some hobby already, you buncha hateful creeps. (¬&#9602;¬)

His name is Nekomaru Nidai, and he's from DanganRonpa 2, which comes out in the west next week.

The game has been mentioned a few times on my site, but don't google it or anything if you plan on playing it. There are spoilers for this series everywhere.
Ah, Danganronpa. Yeah I'm not searching for it on Google, I haven't even played the first one yet. Will get it though when I get a Vita.
Is your tumblr page spoiler-free? I will look there then for some pictures or other info. :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Catholic (Which I am too) with some additional dose of "Prayer Group" poison. Funny, I enjoyed a lot the one time I went with him, they seemed like nice people. Perhaps he's just convincing himself he can be straight, or perhaps he met a gay man with his same strength of beliefs, in the long term I guess it's better for both of us. I was getting really close to him though, and he's going to be pretty much the standard to which I'm going to gauge from now on. Really good guy with great values, I wish him the best.

I see. So you knew he was religious when you first met him and you just never realized you weren't on the same page as far as religion was concerned? Or had his religious ferver increased over the course of your relationship? How long were you two together?

I am back from watching it. I went in knowing little about it, and I liked it. I liked the characters. Chris Pratt...not all that great.

There's about a dozen people who went to this activity, but not all to the same movie.

Ah, Danganronpa. Yeah I'm not searching for it on Google, I haven't even played the first one yet. Will get it though when I get a Vita.
Is your tumblr page spoiler-free? I will look there then for some pictures or other info. :)
There's no DanganRonpa spoilers on my tumblr itself, but some of the videos I embedded have some for the first game. I don't really post a ton of gameplay info on my blog, it's more to highlight hot guys in nerd media.

It's best to go into the DanganRonpa series completely blind. I would strongly advise not looking it up anywhere. If you like mystery games with twisted, crazy stories, you'll love DR, trust me.

Kater

Banned
There's no DanganRonpa spoilers on my tumblr itself, but some of the videos I embedded have some for the first game. I don't really post a ton of gameplay info on my blog, it's more to highlight hot guys in nerd media.

It's best to go into the DanganRonpa series completely blind. I would strongly advise not looking it up anywhere. If you like mystery games with twisted, crazy stories, you'll love DR, trust me.
I really like Virtua's Last Reward and people always compare those two with each other so yeah, you could be right. From what little I saw of it (some avi's, a few screenshots) it seems to have a really nice artstyle. That's all I really know about it.

Grakl

I am back from watching it. I went in knowing little about it, and I liked it. I liked the characters. Chris Pratt...not all that great.

There's about a dozen people who went to this activity, but not all to the same movie.
Chris Pratt not that great? The fuuuuuuck

Have you ever felt like fucking your life? Yeah :(
I'm so sorry man. Hope you feel better soon dude.
Hopefully something good can eventually come out of this. There will be others but only time can heal those wounds. :(
Come here. *Internet Hug*

Do you actually want the one I'm wearing or just the same shirt? :p

Cause it's way easier for you to get it than it was for me, I bought it at Hot Topic when I went to Miami :)

Wahh there's no Hot Topic in Canada :( I should have gotten one on the weekend when I was in Vegas (just got home last night)

But I could always go to Hot Topic this coming weekend cause I'm going to Seattle for PAX :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom