• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to appreciate the male body in real life.

HippieHobo. meet mirror. Mirror meet HippieHobo.

This is more lewd:

0IRRpb7.gif

can't even go all the way in. amateur

Mumei

... Well!

Duly noted! I've heard about this website before but never gave it a real look. Thanks again!

It's really great for suggestions once you've rated some things / added things to your to read list; and I get a lot of ideas from people I'm friends with.

GothPunk

HippieHobo. meet mirror. Mirror meet HippieHobo.
This reminds me of when my straight besty asked me if I masturbated in front of the mirror because I was gay and should be able to get off to myself... XD

Clearly follows the Freudian idea of homosexuality.

*Jurassic Park theme plays* Ding ding ding!

Never said I didn't, just couldn't admit that to my friend. :p

youre not real friends if you don't talk about that. like who watches their penis when jerking off?!

I still need to do this on one of our video chats. I don't really have any experience yet though. I need to practice. ;)

Any volunteers?

the next time i have a banana at the house i'll record it.

Kevyt

Ugh... all this thirst and my grandma is still staying in my room!! >.>

I can't look at all of those pictures or gifs on my PC. My cell's browser crashes after two gifs. :(

Random quotes overheard on The Shopping Channel today.

"Everybody has a home for 6 inches."
"Just stick it right in."

This was later followed by...

"His formulation is so thick."

2bwBZ9V.gif

You called? :p

You can have the cat man, I'll take the guy on the left.

This is more lewd:

0IRRpb7.gif

One thing I don't get about that gif is did he wink first before or after he swallows the banana.

A kitty cat-man, some skooma or a bit of moon sugar.. and it's party time.

May you walk on warm sands..

I don't know why but every time I visit Dawnstar to do the dawnstar trick and I talk to the khajit merchant when she says "take a look" I always reply back with "It's in a book..reading rainboooooow!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom