• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
What kind of privilege is it when you don't care about your browser history anymore?

EDIT: Uh oh wasn't ready for top of page so I'm just quoting the last pics
Hot for teacher
except that vest
tumblr_n2wnf4U0zc1tp32fuo2_500.jpg

Hot for doctor
tumblr_n2wnf4U0zc1tp32fuo3_500.jpg

Hot for Brazilian security guard
tumblr_n26tvmjJyN1ru0affo1_1280.jpg

6a00d8341c730253ef01a73d9b64c3970d-pi

named William Leon

Grizzo

Oh, sure. But because of how music is used in their culture, they interpret even music that is meant to induce sadness or anxiety as joyful, which is pretty interesting. Oftentimes when I watch horror I find the emotion communicated by the music far more distressing than what's actually happening.

You're right my feelings also tend to get far more driven busy the music that is playing when watching a scene. Silence can also be very powerful. Actually, I never get more scared than when I enter a silent room in Resident Evil, because that's how you know something is about to go down.

Sorry I'll refrain from using the language image from now on. That was the most evocative one that came at the top of my head at the exact moment I was writing my post. It was just that seeing how obsessed with music I am, the idea of never ever listening to some, not having a song that just takes you somewhere or even having a favorite singer was unthinkable to me, but I totally get it now, thanks to your insightful post and Mumei's link! I'm now able to grasp your point of view. Music certainly doesn't hold the same value to everyone on earth, and that's normal.

The guys posted in this thread are super hot but too much white

Let's get some color

Btw, there's too many white men posted in the last couple of pages.

Lemme change that for a moment.

I'd let him hit me with the strength of a thousand Mjölnirs. Yesss daddy Idris, take me to Valhalla!

I'm not gonna post the same pics I did a few pages earlier, but Trey Songz and Jason Derülo are some fiiiiine looking men.

I also always had a thing for the rapper The Game

and Drake is very cute

Meicyn

Gold Member
I just realized that I'm making the same face in my avatar as the ridiculously handsome dude I linked. lmfao

Edit: South Dakota's gay marriage ban has been struck down. Hell yeah.

Bladenic

Tattoos are awful on Danny Osborne but not ruining.

Some reason that reminded me of Randy Orton, the wrestler. God I used to get so hard seeing him on Raw (lol). His ass is amazing.

Tattoos are awful but not ruining.

Some reason that reminded me of Randy Orton, the wrestler. God I used to get so hard seeing him on Raw (lol). His ass is amazing.
From far away it just looks like his arms are covered in soot now. So unfortunate.

Tattoos ruin lives. (aka Do get them if you're hot and I like to look at you.)

ivysaur12

Banned
Tattoos can be hot in a really dirty way. Like a one night stand, sex in an alleyway type deal. Otherwise, I dunno, not really in love with them.

Grizzo

From far away it just looks like his arms are covered in soot now. So unfortunate.

Tattoos ruin lives. (aka Do get them if you're hot and I like to look at you.)

Tattoos can look really good if they're in good taste. 50% of my friends have some.

I thought about doing one for quite some time. Maybe someday.

Tattoos are awful but not ruining.

didn't who he was before that but I just googled him and I'm happy to know now. Thank you very much.

They do suit CM Punk well I think

tumblr_n0n64eIixn1rohphko1_400.jpg

Alex Silva too

alex-silva.jpg

haha what a perfect gif for that. Thanks Lana!

Sai-kun

Banned
If you like kissing I highly suggest watching these short videos:

Basorexia

Basorexia II

(Basorexia: a strong craving or hunger for kissing.)

These videos made me blush and stirred something up in me. Seeing people kiss passionately is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom