• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games Ships CD-R's and burns months with zero fix except a "trust me bro"

Impotaku

People need to have higher standards i mean people going nuts over shit like 3do games. That stuff was total trash back in the day it was the same shit that flooded clearance bins but somehow decades later they are now supposedly hidden gems because some youtubers memed the hell out of them. If you are buying that crap you deserve to be ripped off. Same goes for all that other moview tie in crap they grab the licenses for because they are cheap.

HAYA8U5A

Horrible company that I wish I never supported but as a big Vita fan we were not exactly swimming in physical media so I bought their Vita releases. Have had no temptation to buy anything from them for other platforms so I guess I am done with them since they seem content just having Revenge of the Bird King sit around a warehouse somewhere and not honor it being for the complete Vita collection owners as announced.

Top Bottom