• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London riots spreading through UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The English Conquistador said:
How does this shit start in Birmingham? What, are places outside of London just trying to join in the "fun" or something?

Are they that bored or what?
The scum is getting a very clear message: you can do whatever the fuck you want and noone will come to stop you. The police response has been tepid, and they are taking note.

How does this shit start in Birmingham? What, are places outside of London just trying to join in the "fun" or something?

They see people in London getting away with it and think they can to.

There's no ideology mate. The police shooting may have kicked it off, but since then it's just been cunts being cunts for the sake of it.

These people all around the country would do this all the time if they could.

-viper-

Banned
Kentpaul said:
If one rioter is killed i recon every chav in England will take to the streets, and take control of England.

Wish scotland would put up a defense line encase things get more out of hand.

(armed road blocks on all the main roads into scotland)

If its already spreading to Birmingham it will keep spreading north.

Once it Newcastle is hit its all over, theirs no stopping it then.
TAKE CONTROL OF ENGLAND?

Hahahahahahaaha.

If they can't take control of their lives, what makes you think they'll take control of England?

Murkas

radioheadrule83 said:
If it gets worse send your pics in to blottr.com/uk -- quite a good little site for community driven news.

Keep us informed! Hope trouble doesn't break out there!

My brother sent me those pics about 20 mins ago but now he's on his way home because he said things are kicking off so no more pictures I'm afraid.

Funky Papa said:
The scum is getting a very clear message: you can do whatever the fuck you want and noone will come to stop you. The police response has been tepid, and they are taking note.

This. It'll only stop when they got bored and that may be a few days yet

BlazingDarkness said:
oh no
greggs is on fire!

Oh god

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
_54492687_jex_1130777_de23-1.jpg

Don't think that the attitude of many people in this thread is appropriate.

This is because of a systemic failure of policing, education and communities in London. There are loads of young people who feel completely alienated, there are no jobs, they have no money, they have nowhere to turn but to gangs and violence.

The whole of urban london has loads of social difficulties, thankfully race hasn't become an issue, Its mostly discontent with government inaction and a society that alienates them

bbagwell

Not important in the grand scheme, but I heard the Tottenham - Everton match for next weekend may be canceled due to all of this. Sorry if I am lttp.

Kentpaul said:
If one rioter is killed i recon every chav in England will take to the streets, and take control of England.

Wish scotland would put up a defense line encase things get more out of hand.

(armed road blocks on all the main roads into scotland)

If its already spreading to Birmingham it will keep spreading north.

Once it Newcastle is hit its all over, theirs no stopping it then.

Hahaha, chavs would start running if the bullets started coming.

-viper-

Banned
Subliminal said:

This is because of a systemic failure of policing, education and communities in London. There are loads of young people who feel completely alienated, there are no jobs, they have no money, they have nowhere to turn but to gangs and violence.

The whole of urban london has loads of social difficulties, thankfully race hasn't become an issue, Its mostly discontent with government inaction and a society that alienates them
their fault for not going school

Subliminal said:

Oh, come one. 'Those poor young people with no prospects.' Maybe if they went to school, didn't dress like they came straight out of prison and actually looked for work they might have it better.

And they have no money, but can somehow all pay for a Blackberry of iPhone to stay updated on where to loot next.

Qasiel

Unconfirmed reports that riots have now started kicking off in my hometown of Eltham, which is the next town over from Lewisham... *sigh*

Subliminal said:

Sorry, I don't see it.

What excuse is next?

RivalCore

I've only started following the news recently, but is it looking worse than the previous two nights?

Hope everyone's safe and keeping their heads down.

1/4 of the entire country's police force is in London trying to deal with this can't cope. If police are being brought in from outside London, then what's going to happen if this spreads to other cities?

-viper-

Banned
i bet all of the criminals have zero qualifications and probably failed their year 9 SATS nevermind A-levels or GCSEs.

if they were all killed, it would be a good thing for the country.

As a black country lad I have to say that people from Birmingham are basically vermin and you have to expect the worst from them in all situations.

But more seriously I have no idea why they want to do anything apart from Birmingham also having a lively gang culture.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Only way to stop this shit would be to release MW3 tomorrow, shit would give these out of control fools something to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom