• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London riots spreading through UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabanton

-viper- said:
FOR FUCKS SAKE GET THE FUCKING ARMY IN THERE AND CAUSE A BLOOD BATH.

THESE CRIMINALS ARE THE LOWEST IN SOCIETY. NO ONE WOULD GIVE A SHIT IF THEY DIE.

I HOPE THEY ALL GET BUTCHERED.

-viper- said:
this country is run by pussies.

fuck teresa may.

deploy the swat teams.

deploy the army.

ARM THE POLICE.

shoot the guns in the legs and let them bleed to death.

Seriously calm down mate.

Police will not be shooting kids.

Bleepey

Gary Whitta said:
"Young people who feel vulnerable feel that there's no jobs, there's no future, there's no prospects. They feel that nobody cares about them so they don't care."

What a load of bollocks. I grew up in that area of London - during the Thatcher years, when it was worse than it is now - and you never saw me or any of my friends smashing up shops. It's true that there are few prospects for hoodie scum who'd rather hang around shopping precincts sniffing glue and scaring old people than do anything productive. But if some of these punks ever bothered to clean up their act, read a book and actually try looking for a fucking job instead of sponging off the state they'd find that there are more interesting and gratifying options in life. So sick of people blaming society for the actions of lazy, ignorant individuals.

Holy shit, I've turned into Norman Tebbit!

Oh lord, my mum tried to say that shit to me about problems finding a job blah blah blah. I have had trouble finding work but i ain't rioting. I saw police right outside my street, I will shed no tears for any motherfucker who gets their shit fucked up. If a black guy gets shot by the police after participating in this bullshit, i want the Voice or any other black newpaper to have a headline with something along the lines of good riddance. I don't want any of these motherfuckers seen as martyrs. They're scum, fucking up their neighbourhoods and communities> Shit was kicking off outside my street. I dare them to kick shit off in an orthodox Jewish neighbourhod there will be an army of people on them in minutes no joke and people won't say shit. No snitching indeed. I have been looking at the Voice newspaper's coverage and they did not seem to be condemning these cunts much if at all. I am so hot right now, so fucking pissed.

Facism

Gary Whitta said:
"Young people who feel vulnerable feel that there's no jobs, there's no future, there's no prospects. They feel that nobody cares about them so they don't care."

What a load of bollocks. I grew up in that area of London - during the Thatcher years, when it was worse than it is now - and you never saw me or any of my friends smashing up shops. It's true that there are few prospects for hoodie scum who'd rather hang around shopping precincts sniffing glue and scaring old people than do anything productive. But if some of these punks ever bothered to clean up their act, read a book and actually try looking for a fucking job instead of sponging off the state they'd find that there are more interesting and gratifying options in life. So sick of people blaming society for the actions of lazy, ignorant individuals.

Holy shit, I've turned into Norman Tebbit!

Yeh, nothing but fucking excuses to justify their shitty behaviour.

Gonna ring my Turk cousins and see if they've got a counter-twat group up yet to protect their families from the scu,

Gary Whitta said:
Fucking idiot has probably never even heard of Guy Fawkes or Alan Moore. This is really what passes for protest in the UK these days? Pathetic.

To give im credit he is out in broad daylight with most of the uk watching. Id say he was one of the smarter ones to not show his face on national telly.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
D4Danger said:
dibs on your stuff
gaf.png

May I ask where did you get those fine hats, sir?

rpmurphy

Just wondering, how feasible or legal would it be in this situation to do something like taking hold of as many rioters as possible and book them on-site, and then send out a fine after the event?

Detox

Facism said:
Yeh, nothing but fucking excuses to justify their shitty behaviour.

Gonna ring my Turk cousins and see if they've got a counter-twat group up yet to protect their families from the scu,
The Turkish guys are ready for war. My local kebab shop was unwrapping fresh knives just in case anything went down. The police need to take notes from the Turkish police, if they went in hard these looters would run back to whatever hole they crept out of as they aren't fighting for a cause.

Raydeen

Bus stopped early. :( nice 20 walk home. Tense. Not many police. Asian shopkeepers in Beth Green werent taking any chances. Plenty of Asian dudes on guard outdide shops. Plenty of roaming youths...I can see it kicking off once they have cover of darkness.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
fucking hooligan apocalypse has taken London, But i suppose when the cops harass certain area's of London for so long the people are bound to upraise.

one things for sure, this is going to make a great nick love movie in a few years.

Phonomezer said:
Police Cats would GET SHIT DONE.

Only if there were foodstuffs and lots of love and attention involved, otherwise they would probably rather do something else. If we were talkin' big cats... like lions and tigers... now that I'd like to see. Siegfried and Roy's gimmick employed by the police.... to lethal effect.

If this does spread to another city, I'd be deeply ashamed if it was mine.

stilgar said:
Fuck them for sure, but let's calm down a bit with the "KILL THESE SCUMBAG" for some looters, that's all I mean. Don't play their game. The reason the authorities are not reacting more strongly is precisely that they don't want to kill somebody. Because, you know, that's the way all of this disaster started.

No, that's the excuse people used - but that's not why this disaster started. It started because these people are cunts. They deserve to be treated like cunts. Duggan's death has long ceased being the point of all this.

I am losing patience with the police on this and I don't even live there. If my car had gone up in flames, or someone tried to set fire to a shop that I fucking lived above, I would be livid and I'd be out for blood. When the night falls, and these fucks try their shit under cover of darkness, I want to see them bringing this to an end in the harshest way possible.

Visible police presence in Clapham Junction right now as stores shut down. I've seen store owners barricade front doors only to ignore the whole glass windows on either side. Taking pics

ij7Ueu.jpg

ijCuYY.jpg

ij8tDS.jpg

Furret

Banned
Kentpaul said:
fucking hooligan apocalypse has taken London, But i suppose when the cops harass certain area's of London for so long the people are bound to upraise.

one things for sure, this is going to make a great nick love movie in a few years.

You're a fucking idiot.

Raydeen

And Im all for a law banning video recording on phones in the UK. If some twat was set alight in fire, these arses would stop and record it.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Dabanton said:
Seriously calm down mate.

Police will not be shooting kids.
the plan seems to be trying to contain the rioters by pure presence, not force. Shooting or attacking the rioters will only make things worse.

reminds me of the LA riots. Always some underline cause with a bunch of kids with nothing to do but cause mayhem.

-viper-

Banned
radioheadrule83 said:
Only if there were foodstuffs and lots of love and attention involved, otherwise they would probably rather do something else. If we were talkin' big cats... like lions and tigers... now that I'd like to see. Siegfried and Roy's gimmick employed by the police.... to lethal effect.

If this does spread to another city, I'd be deeply ashamed if it was mine.

No, that's the excuse people used - but that's not why this disaster started. It started because these people are cunts. They deserve to be treated like cunts. Duggan's death has long ceased being the point of all this.

I am losing patience with the police on this and I don't even live there. If my car had gone up in flames, or someone tried to set fire to a shop that I fucking lived above, I would be livid and I'd be out for blood. When the night falls, and these fucks try their shit under cover of darkness, I want to see them bringing this to an end in the harshest way possible.
I agree.

These people are scum. They need to die.

We need some a 'Syrian bloodbath' to clean the mess of the streets.

They need to kill all the rioters. I certainly won't complain. Keep killing until they stop.

Kentpaul said:

Are you for real? These are fuckers who just want to cause trouble and get away with it. This isn't because they have been harassed by police officers.

The footage on Sky is unbelivable right now. Hackney with the car on fire and people throwing shit about :( Jeez I don't look forward to see what happens tonight.

Also, where are our fucking army? No spares?

Rocked

Here's a girl with a job in Curries (wearing Curries uniform) arrested for LOOTING THE SHOP SHE WORKS IN!

Two-girls-are-detained-005.jpg

UV-6

Detox said:
The Turkish guys are ready for war. My local kebab shop was unwrapping fresh knives just in case anything went down. The police need to take notes from the Turkish police, if they went in hard these looters would run back to whatever hole they crept out of as they aren't fighting for a cause.
The Kebab shops would stay open even during WWIII. Honestly, they never close.

-viper-

Banned
I think if the military gets involved, the rioters would shit bricks.

There is no chance in hell rioters will even think about launching missiles and projectiles at a group of men armed with assault rifles.

I think the police presence is probably amplifying their anger as they probably see 'TEH FEDZ' as a nuisance to their 'daily criminal outgoings'.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Rocked said:
Here's a girl with a job in Curries (wearing Curries uniform) arrested for LOOTING THE SHOP SHE WORKS IN!

Two-girls-are-detained-005.jpg
I like the gent being casually but-fucked by the scenery in the background. Hopefully, a glimpse of things to come.

Murkas said:
Here's Birmingham city centre for all that care.

If it gets worse send your pics in to blottr.com/uk -- quite a good little site for community driven news.

Keep us informed! Hope trouble doesn't break out there!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
-viper- said:
I agree.

These people are scum. They need to die.

We need some a 'Syrian bloodbath' to clean the mess of the streets.

They need to kill all the rioters. I certainly won't complain. Keep killing until they stop.

If one rioter is killed i recon every chav in England will take to the streets, and take control of England.

Wish scotland would put up a defense line encase things get more out of hand.

(armed road blocks on all the main roads into scotland)

If its already spreading to Birmingham it will keep spreading north.

Once it Newcastle is hit its all over, theirs no stopping it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom