• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenton

You guys juggling multiple versions are crazy. I have a hard enough time keeping up with one.

Well, as long as they're not running purely concurrently, it's doable. Just make sure you're not wasting LPs as much as you can on the one that's starting and then focus your attention (and love and stones) on the one that's closer to ending. :p

Hachitora

Welcome. Added you.

Accepted.

Also, does anyone know why Maki here isn't going transparent in my avatar?
MdXWDDy.png

She seems to appear transparent everywhere else

Ugh. I just spent 300 macaroons and didn't crack back into the top 1000. I think its pretty clear I'm going to need to spend more hearts on refilling my LP.

Well, her singing voice is not very good so it's not a surprise.

Finally caught up with the anime. Nozomi's episode was so good, it made me cry.
However, the drama in episode 9 was absolutely ridiculous.
Snow Halation
saved the episode.
Well, at least not on MAL.
Then again: I wouldn't trust MALs consens judgements
That's funny, my 3 favorite girls are the last in this poll (if we exclude A-RISE).

Hachitora

Poor Nozomi. Episode 8 of season 2 helped me to like her character more, but I still can't get myself to like her singing voice...

Does every Idol has her own dedicated stick color?
All of them have their own character color. IIRC, Honoka has orange, Maki has red, Nico has pink, etc. When the voice actresses have live broadcasts and such, they usually put on their character's colors

Hachitora

Also, in the song "Colorful Voice", the characters say their colors when they have their solo lines. Though in the song Nico says peach instead of pink, though I guess that's the same thing.

Chariot

That's funny, my 3 favorite girls are the last in this poll (if we exclude A-RISE).
I still don't know since when A-Rise is one girl. But well, MAL is strange at times.

All of them have their own character color. IIRC, Honoka has orange, Maki has red, Nico has pink, etc. When the voice actresses have live broadcasts and such, they usually put on their character's colors

yellow = rin
red = maki
green = hanayo
dark blue = umi
orange = honoka
greyish/white = kotori
purple = nozomi
light blue = eli
pink = nico

Nico seemed to have to most loving fans though, people with fistfuls of pink glowsticks

Also, in the song "Colorful Voice", the characters say their colors when they have their solo lines. Though in the song Nico says peach instead of pink, though I guess that's the same thing.
If I read that I always see this in my mindseye:

jQLtjM2BBRX1Z.png

tenton

I'd buy a stick of every colour!

Just buy the Love Live King Blade. Has all the colors. Just...gotta fight the Love Livers to buy it. Actually, it's not that hard if you have some extra money; when 5th Live comes around, make a Tenso account, buy it, ship it to your Tenso account and ship it home.

tenton

Guys, right now Japan is mostly sleeping. I'm talking the wota ones that you would be competing against. So play right now if you want the easiest competition. Midnight-2am JST is about the worst time to play, though maybe all the higher level players are all playing EX.

m0t0k1

Hey on Kiseki too, nice! Do you think its easier than Cutie Panther?

I make less mistakes then on cutie panther funny enough. I found it easier then cutie panther because the notes are faster but there is less switching up rhythm and hold notes compared to cutie. I did not get any misses unlike in cutie only 3 goods one was me fucking up after one of those 3 quick presses i was sliding the screen instead of letting go and it registered as a good. Also have put a toilet paper on my desk so my phone will slide less when pressing buttons in hard songs :lol

m0t0k1

Well played! I feel bad for the 4th since he has the highest combo. :-(
The 2nd Hanayo is very cute though. <3

He should not have used a Pure as main in a Smile song. The centre skill helps when you got a SR or UR and i do not mind i robbed him. Got robbed hard as you can see on the last page with this.

Just played 400 macarons worth of Sweet & Sweet Holiday... Have a happy holiday! @_@

I still have 900 macarons left to play that song. I will start my happy holiday this weekend @_@ i am now at the top 3k should make it to 1k if i go on like this.

I have about 700. Will play when I'm at 900. And I'm at about 4000 event score right now so getting that SR should not be too hard I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom