• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paprikka

So here is the other half of my "avatar rush" from last night.
Again, feel free to use them.
gfggghghhhfyqb8.png

I'll take Nico if no one else has yet. Thanks!

Chariot

Yay, Love Live is slowly assimilating all of AnimeGAF. And soon GAF won't be not a media outlet for games, but not a media outlet for Love Live \o

JoeFu

Banned
Speaking of anime, it seems No Game No Life is popular in Taiwan based on my friends list. I friended a dude named NOGAME空白 and another is 「 」

Chariot

Good. No Game No Life is a very good show. The only sad thing is, that those fake blanks are most likely losing now and then. What a disgrace.

Yui

Speaking of anime, it seems No Game No Life is popular in Taiwan based on my friends list. I friended a dude named NOGAME空白 and another is 「 」

The guy on rank 13 in the EN event ranking is called "Aschente" so I guess it's just a popular show in general right now.
I'll take Nico if no one else has yet. Thanks!

I'm glad you like it. :)

PewPewK

The guy on rank 13 in the EN event ranking is called "Aschente" so I guess it's just a popular show in general right now.

For good reason, I love the show. Definitely my favorite this season. Not everyone's cup-of-tea, but I've been loving it. It's got a good story, interesting characters, interesting art design, good comedy, fanservice, parodies-like-crazy, and its one of the few series out there not written by a native Japanese guy [the author is actually Brazilian, but moved to Japan at the age of 4].

Reknoc

You guys are a terrible influence. I have 18 loveca right now. I'll do a pull if someone does it with me. ;)

well i just did a pull if that counts, since i only needed one more for the free stone... it was the smile nico R, which i had already idolized :/

Yui

I can already see a horrible Rare, like a pure Eli or something.

But good luck if you actually do it. ^^

JoeFu

Banned
The only single pull I had that was worth anything was from the play store credit I got from fek. I'm pretty sure it was all feks luck as well.

holysan

Oh yeah, why not.

Bought 6 loveca in the JP game so I'd be able to draw 2 cards.

Smile Rin and Pure Nozomi, both R's.

Not sad.

I felt bad for lying to you about your new found luck so I did a pull too :

Ho well. At least, I can idolize her now.
Lesson learned, I'll never do a single pull ever again!

I gave it a try too and got a R smile Rin I already have idolized..

My bad luck is finally over! I must have sapped the luck from your pulls.

Okay, I think that is enough for me. I need to save the rest of my gems for events.

JoeFu

Banned
This is why you play the TW version and get free URs like me and JoeFu.

The TW game gives loveca like candy. I have 37 right now so I've gotten 87 free loveca... Kinda crazy. Actually I'm pretty sure I did a few single pulls... I probably could've gotten another 11 pull if I hadn't tried single pulls.

WOOO GRATS PHOENIX!!!

Jintor

tbh the event is kind of tiring me out. I like to engage with games on my own terms and time-limited things like this are anathema to the way I like to play games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom