• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The TW game gives loveca like candy. I have 37 right now so I've gotten 87 free loveca... Kinda crazy.
I barely got the 50 to do the pull, and I idolized all the N cards. I have no idea how you got all those gems.

Meanwhile, the JP version is giving them out every time an episode airs.

tafer

Hey guys how many hours do we have left for the event?

I'm seriously close to FC the event song but the short holds are a serious pain in the ass for me.

Congrats Phoenix!
Now, I kinda want to do a 2nd pull too.
But I won't.
Hey guys how many hours do we have left for the event?

I'm seriously close to FC the event song but the short holds are a serious pain in the ass for me.
It's displayed in the first post :
t1402358400z0.png

And yeah, these short holds are evil!

firehawk12

Subete no aware

tafer

Congrats Phoenix!
Now, I kinda want to do a 2nd pull too.
But I won't.

It's displayed in the first post :
t1402358400z0.png

And yeah, these short holds are evil!

Awesome, thanks Ginko.

I got seriously lucky with a FP pull, I got R a Pure Nozomi and with her my Pure team without buffs reaches the 30k. I think that with a FC I could S/S the event song... if those evil short holds don't get in my way.

I said I would change my avatar whenever I got SR/UR draw but I feel team Eli is the most represented here and I'll get lost in the crowd so this is temporary. I'll find another avatar that best represents the one true idol.

I said I would change my avatar whenever I got SR/UR draw but I feel team Eli is the most represented here and I'll get lost in the crowd so this is temporary. I'll find another avatar that best represents the one true idol.

Feel free to use one of the chibi ones I posted on the previous page if you want to.

holysan

Choose between Maki and Nico please.

IcyStorm

Went from rank 2500ish to 552 right now. Used like 1000 macarons today. Still got like 400 left. I hope a lot of others haven't been hoarding them like me because I reaaaaally want a second SR Kotori.

Yui

I hope a lot of others haven't been hoarding them like me because I reaaaaally want a second SR Kotori.

You know what? I honestly believe that there is a good chunk of people who think that they have to get 11.000 macaroons for the event SR and don't even know about the event song.

But I guess you are pretty save anyway. :p

even the alpaca was used before her
That's so sad and tbh so unfair. ^^"

PewPewK

tbh the event is kind of tiring me out. I like to engage with games on my own terms and time-limited things like this are anathema to the way I like to play games

I'm getting a little tired of sweet & holiday, too. But I must persevere to at least get my SR Kotori, which I should get very, very soon.

fek

Hey we have our first true Honoka Representative! Now we pretty much have every idol represented.
Not so much the character but I like her VA a lot, really charismatic and I like her voice too.
She'll be in a eroge that will be released this month by the way. Now that I'm using a Honoka avatar I'll have to take responsibility and properly do her route.

Hachitora

Not so much the character but I like her VA a lot, really charismatic and I like her voice too.
She'll be in a eroge that will be released this month by the way. Now that I'm using a Honoka avatar I'll have to take responsibility and properly do her route.
Tentacle+on+++action+_7b428ff9647bb491f0bb8804f6bf97d1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom