• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
CF3byCZ.png
y57Jnyi.png

Christina, pray for me.

PewPewK

partial to reindeer zipper myself
its actually jennifer though

soooo close you team isn't all max level already are they? :(

No, but that's the like 3rd time I've gotten that close and I keep leveling them and can only get that far, haha. Still can keep going, but I've used all my fodder currently, so will have to wait.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You, good sir, need help. :O
I feel bad because I added some gaffers (including you!) on my second US account. But I think I'll retire it and just leave the Kotori there for you guys. lol

I already committed to the score battle on the second JP account (at 11k points), so I figure I'll get the stupid SR and then retire that as well.

Part of it is I kind of like playing on the tablet, but carrying all these accounts is insanity. :(

m0t0k1

Awesome, thanks Ginko.

I got seriously lucky with a FP pull, I got R a Pure Nozomi and with her my Pure team without buffs reaches the 30k. I think that with a FC I could S/S the event song... if those evil short holds don't get in my way.

I did notice a small mistake i made just now. My countdown clock does account for summer time while the servers in Japan don't account for it so you should have an hour less i believe or 2 since i fucked up the timezone.? edit: now it is gmt+ 2 here and in greenwhich london it should be +1 so it is an hour of schedule i believe

zoku88

I think I saw a mention of a guaranteed SR thing for draws after events? Is that true? I'm sitting on 50 love gems right now...

m0t0k1

Aww. :(

Too bad there's a friend limit. My main account is all full up. lol

The TW version is crazy. They had two guaranteed SR draws during the current Kotori event. It's all madness!

Lol TW sounds like best version. They should just go ham and have a guarenteed UR draw. Or do a UR/SR uprate draw like 10% chance on a UR and 20% on a SR.

Yui

Yeah the TW version doesn't care about any balance or schedule at all.
It's your typical Chinese version of a game I guess...

Yeah sorry but I really don't want second and/or dead accounts on my FL, especially if it's super limited like this one.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Lol TW sounds like best version. They should just go ham and have a guarenteed UR draw. Or do a UR/SR uprate draw like 10% chance on a UR and 20% on a SR.
Well, here's the weird thing - I can't read the text, so I don't know if they meant "up to" 20% back, but after I did the free 50 stone draw, I got 5 stone back for free. Madness!

Yeah sorry but I really don't want second and/or dead accounts on my FL, especially if it's super limited like this one.
Fair enough. lol

Markun

リンちゃんにゃう

Sweet & Sweet Holiday expert is a lot of fun to play. It's too bad I keep getting stuck with Love & Peace every time I play on score expert.

froliq

Those chibi avatars are great. Someone should take em all!

Also got the S2 ED song in score match. That song needs rank 94 normally, it has been pretty fun playing a lot of these later songs.

Yui

I love the new batch of songs and since the first one was so awful, I dont even mind sweet&sweet holiday. ^^

Also... A-No-Ne-Ga-N-Ba-Re! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom