• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

holysan

Happy Birthday Nozomi and thanks for the card

8OeM9hq.png

My 3rd smile SR lol

Hugstable

Banned
Friends over tonight so can't keep my pace. Might have to burn some loveca to get kotori before events end

Same, went out with friends for the weekend, and im pretty sure my under 100 rank is probably gonna be closer to rank 1000 now. Oh well I'm still glad I got the event SR outnof it. Maybe tonight and tomorrowni can work to under rank 1000 so I can idolize my Kotori.

Yui

wish I could get that card @___@ I like the normal version too, she's doing the Nozo Nozo Mii

Yeah it's one of my favorite cards overall. I will probably try to get it when it's released in the EN version but I expect the usual... nothing. >_>

Oh yeah just got my 5 free loveca too and decided to do a pull as well...

Rare cool Honoka

oh well happy birthday to Nozomi
Got a R cool Honoka from the Nozomi free loveca too, oh well.
What are you doing, wasting lovecas on single pulls? :p
Finally reached 50 lovecas on the JPN version. Now, to wait for the guaranteed SR...

And more importantly, happy birthday Nozomi!
Rin's birthday is best birthday.

tafer

So... my bro watches me play the game, he kinda likes what he sees, downloads the game, starts a few songs. In a hilarious display of awful, awful abilities he struggles to finish even easy songs, normals seems to be impossible for him at the moment. His first reaction? Screw this game, I'll platinum Dark Souls 2. A couple of days later he comes to me with a huge smile in his face, telling me to help him organize his teams since he doesn't understand how it works... The first thing I see, an UR Hanayo!

His first honor student pull is a fucking UR Hanayo! And of course, since he sucks badly at rhythm games he is probably going to drop the game anyway.

Seriously man...

m0t0k1

So... my bro watches me play the game, he kinda likes what he sees, downloads the game, starts a few songs. In a hilarious display of awful, awful abilities he struggles to finish even easy songs, normals seems to be impossible for him at the moment. His first reaction? Screw this game, I'll platinum Dark Souls 2. A couple of days later he comes to me with a huge smile in his face, telling me to help him organize his teams since he doesn't understand how it works... The first thing I see, an UR Hanayo!

His first honor student pull is a fucking UR Hanayo! And of course, since he sucks badly at rhythm games he is probably going to drop the game anyway.

Seriously man...

Ask him to save his ID so when he is done you can steal his account :D

What are you doing, wasting lovecas on single pulls? :p
Finally reached 50 lovecas on the JPN version. Now, to wait for the guaranteed SR...

And more importantly, happy birthday Nozomi!

Rin's birthday is best birthday.

Hey, I have more SR's with single pulls then I do 11 pulls. Plus it's Nozomi's birthday, no way she would leave us empty handed!

0UsoTKG.png

When I found out about the game, I didn't even know about the sub-units so I just randomly picked Lily White, then I heard BiBi songs and pre-ordered it as well, the only Printemps song I really like is Sweet&Sweet Holiday and now I'm a little tired of it... so I'll skip the Printemps version
Woah, there are 3 different games with different songs? Getting everything will be expensive...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So the chances of the english version getting a gift for Nozomi's birthday is as slim as Ridley's chances in Smash right?

Hugstable

Banned
Hope we get 5 free in eng version too! And you brought that upon yourself Fek with your new avatar ;)

Eli 10/21
Nozomi 6/9
Nico 7/22

Rin 11/1
Maki 4/19
Hanayo 1/17

Honoka 8/3
Umi 3/15
Kotori 9/12

Hey cool Maki's birthday is like 3 days before mine.

My Rin keychain needs to hurry here! :)

Chariot

I dunno, if it works so well to stick the OP full of Avatars. I am busy in a few minutes, but if you are ok with this, I would like make an overview page with your beautiful Avatars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom