• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
I think I'm more upset my phone when I went to take a picture it skipped thru everything and took me back to the menu screen.

I took pictures in the main memebers menu though, I got 3 SR, 2 Smile Honoka, and 1 of the new Nozomi <3.

NechtFY.jpg

Also Got me a new Rare Cool Eli, Pure Eli, 2 Smile Kotori, and 2 rare Smile Honokas.

Hugstable

Banned
I kinda wanna do another one just because I'm upset it skipped over the screen where it shows what I got just cause I tried to take a pic when the cards started coming out the box.

Edit: This is the Nozomi I liked the most too with the super cute sweater!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Guys. This is weird. I'm at a point where I have too many Rares and feeding them feels so wrong. But I guess they're as useless as Normals now...

Hugstable

Banned
You get firefighter Honoka too though! I'm gonna save my loveca, I was going to do two if the first was "bad" but I got lucky!

Seriously I can't believe how lucky I got just getting 3 SR's like that, especially the Nozomi one. Now all I need is some Rin and Maki love from the pulls

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I am happy with Nico, but I wanted Umi more than anything. Still really happy with my draw though. Oh yeah, I got a SR Hanayo too huh. The UR made me too happy. First time I watched the animation and saw a red envelope.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So I'll never get another 50 ca from free games again I reckon ;___;
Yeah, it'll probably take a couple of months or longer unfortunately. :(

The JP one feels generous only because of the fact that there are like 90 Normals in the game. If you start playing right now, you can get enough for 3 draws in a week.

Kincaido

I am feeding both Alpacas to Nico and she only got to level 12. Nico gonna get fat at this rate

PewPewK

The hell is up with all the UR draws? Why can't I get lucky... *sigh*...

RNGesus doesn't like me. At least I've got a few SRs though now.

Kincaido

Just realized that I didn't get any of the new cards lol

I would've liked that Nozomi too

Hachitora

Looks like lots of us are ready for the next event. I think I'm gonna take a break until it starts. Either that or try to triple S the easy songs
Edit: Also need to start stocking up on love gems

L:UCKY! I just finished watching episode 4 of season 2 of the anime, and it seems like Episode 5 is the Rin episode. I Shoulda watched it for good luck in getting her SR card haha.
Hoho. Rin is the one I like the most. I think the moment I get a UR Rin, I'd just be finished with the game.

And still I have no Eli or Umi at all, Rare or otherwise.

ZetaEpyon

On the plus side, I just fed Nico an alpaca and like seven level 9 normals, and got Ultra Success.

Level 1 to a hair from 34 in a single shot!

Hugstable

Banned
After the smash tournament, If I really like this Rin episode I may drop the other 15$ I need to get enough for another 10+1 draw lol.

chrono01

I'm going to purchase more Loveca now, and do one more 10+ 1 SR draw before it ends.

I'm going to do it!

[Will post the failure shortly.]

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Aytrial doing the lords work

and the rest of us to a lesser extent
I feel like all the localizations are "free money" at this point, given that all the work is already done and all you're paying for is an extra shard on the server and some English/Chinese/Korean students to translate the game for you. lol

chrono01

As expected. :/

Two SR's, and of the same one, but at least I was able to immediately idolize her. Now, if I can obtain the upcoming Umi [Cool], ideally two of them so I can idolize, I'll have an idolized SR member of all three types, so I guess that's not too bad. At least I managed a couple new Rare ones, as well, and I was able to idolize even more of my standard Rare members.

Still, I really want a UR! Hopefully with time...

I'm done drawing for this one, though. I've made it a rule, of sorts, to never purchase more than 50 for each event. If I can manage a free 50 in-between, that's easily-spendable, but I won't put more than $30 during each 10 + 1 SR event. I just need to get lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom