• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0t0k1

LOL dunno what is more hype the despair draw or the smash tournament. I still find it crazy i can't buy those google prepaid cards. Especially in a country that isnt that big on credit cards.

Mokoi

Banned
Now I want a Love Live variation of that "Your favorite Anime is shit"-picture.
Yeah someone should get on that.
MEq6wyQl.png
I just got to 50 again, so I'll join you guys in despair.

Pull all the rares!

Ooo, I'll join on the mass draw, too! Today's gem daily bonus would finally bring my loveca to 50.

Before the Kotori event, my Pure team was abysmal. Then I did a 10+1 pull and got two Pure SRs from that. Now Cool is my weakest team; here's hoping the same miracle would happen and I'd get some strong Cools.

... I am getting a Pure SR again, aren't I...

scotcheggz

Can you get loveca more than once for maxing the kizuna of an idolised card? So for example I have two of the same idolized N cards, I max the kizuna on one, get a loveca, can I then sack it off and put in the new one of the same card, get it to max and get another loveca, or does that only apply the first time you max it's kizuna?

Sorry, I've made that sound more complicated than I needed... couldn't find the answer on the wiki.

Can you get loveca more than once for maxing the kizuna of an idolised card? So for example I have two of the same idolized N cards, I max the kizuna on one, get a loveca, can I then sack it off and put in the new one of the same card, get it to max and get another loveca, or does that only apply the first time you max it's kizuna?
Unfortunately, no. Live is not that easy.

fek

I'll join you guys with single pulls since google doesn't want my money. I'm ready for the ultimate despair.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Today was a day of hope so far!!!!!! ;_;

I got to idolized three cards and two were cool. So happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom