• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0t0k1

Urgh...I hate it when the game goes all screwy/laggy on me and refuses to acknowledge my touches.

Does it happen sometime for you guys as well?

I just scrapped past Natsuiro Egao de 1,2, Jump! hard with only one stamina left. My heart's pumping out of my chest right now.

Yeah multi touch likes to screw up on me sometimes i hold the double drag for example but one just decides to drop with no reason. i dont even move my finger. Restarting my phone helps.

Jintor

it's kind of irritating that the game doesn't keep focus while it's on unless you're constantly pressing the screen. Or is that an OS level setting? If I leave mine for like 30 seconds the screen will turn off :<

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I did the event song on hard. Now i found out how much points you get for completing the song. It is 200 points for ranking B just 1 note shy of A. So man i even need to play more to get the 1200 points a day.
Yeah, I found the actual challenge song to be fine.

It's the two songs you need to play in order to get points that are a bitch. The fact that you don't get ANYTHING if you fail makes me want to stick with baby mode/Normal on those songs. lol

MSMrRound

Made it to a chain of 152 notes for Oh, Love and Peace hard before that brutal quick flurry of 3 quick note presses killed me.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yep, I've had a hold not cut out for no reason and misses when I'm tapping other notes during a hold note. First I assumed it was just a case of bad timing because I don't want to look lame and blame the game but when a hold note cut out without me moving my finger I had to consider the game was really to blame.

m0t0k1

it's kind of irritating that the game doesn't keep focus while it's on unless you're constantly pressing the screen. Or is that an OS level setting? If I leave mine for like 30 seconds the screen will turn off :<

On Android it is an OS level setting. Some games turn of the sleep mode and ask for autorisation this game does not. The normal timer is indeed 30 seconds. I set the sleep mode to 60 seconds so i know screen wont go black just before starting the song lol

Yeah, I found the actual challenge song to be fine.

It's the two songs you need to play in order to get points that are a bitch. The fact that you don't get ANYTHING if you fail makes me want to stick with baby mode/Normal on those songs. lol

Or spend the 1 loveca stone to refill your gauge :p but yeah i would never do that waste of a stone. I play on hard all the time because of the extra mascot. Having Rares that refill your heart gauge after 15 perfects come in really handy at the harder songs try using those :) extreme is not worth it because i miss some of the mascot notes. and sometimes end up with even less then on hard and barely surviving the song. even with all the recoveries

MSMrRound

That happens to me as well, but I meant something like starting a new song...and I'm 100% sure that I can get a Perfect on the first note...then it registered as "bad" and you are all like "oh crap" while your stamina is dwindling down at an alarming rate even though you are sure you got the proper tempo going along with the button presses...

Yui

Am I wrong or do you think you have to play the other two special stages to get event tokens? Cause you can play any hard song you want and as long as they cost 15 LP you will get your 16 tokens.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Am i wrong or do you think you have to play the other two special stages to get event tokens? Cause you can play any hard song you want and as long as they cost 15 LP you will get your 16 tokens.
Wait, really?! All songs offer the special tokens? God damn it. lol

Yui

Yeah they do. ^^
The other special stages are supposed to be extra hard and just offer event tokens too, but they are not really related to the event itself.

Talking about the event, I'm really having a hard time to fullcombo the event song on hard. Q_Q

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Ughhhh, wasted so many LP on the hard songs. :(
Oh well. I do like the Nico song, even if it kills me when I try to play it.

Meanwhile, the JP version of the game really has some "interesting" cards:
mcqHqex.png

hCK4qJ1.png

And it looks like some of the Normals do have different coloured versions, just like the Rares. I've seen some characters repeat across the colours.

JoeFu

Banned
Full combo'd wonder rush. Now to grind levels I guess... Don't care enough now to S rank songs because my team and cards are garbage I guess. My Smile, Pure, and Cool teams have over 23k in their respective categories and I still can't over a B on most songs. Waiting to use my 50 lovestone draw until there are more cards I guess.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well we certainly need a new batch of normal colours for the English version just to decrease the number of dupes.

JoeFu

Banned
Yeah need more normals. I think I have most of them? Rare wise I have one of every main girl and 3 Nico's (one of every color). My Red Nico is idolized. Also have an Idolized blue Honoka. The blue used to be my weakest but ever since I got Eli it's been my strongest. Just drew a blue Umi after using my 1k points from full comboing wonder rush too!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It was a bit disappointing that they don't change when you hit the max bond level. Just a little emblem filled in at the bottom of the card.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
People who are having a hard time, how do you play? Playing with your phone/tablet on a stable surface is the way to go if you want to full combo hard songs.

People who are having a hard time, how do you play? Playing with your phone/tablet on a stable surface is the way to go if you want to full combo hard songs.

holding a phone normally with thumbs. Are there higher difficulties that require more than 2 inputs at a time?

m0t0k1

Wait, really?! All songs offer the special tokens? God damn it. lol

OMG i thought i made that clear by saying every song is as much worth as its LP sorry you did not understand yeah those special songs are balls hard :(

holding a phone normally with thumbs. Are there higher difficulties that require more than 2 inputs at a time?

No or else my multi touch will cry. But there are some tricky ones mixing up the dual presses going back and forward but not more then 2 unless its a mod like the bemani love live mode thing i posted a while back :p

Yui said:
The zipper gets me everytime. xD
A girl gotta pee though :D

JoeFu

Banned
I really wish this had screen rotation on Android. My Nexus 5 speaker gets blocked when I play this game because of my fat hands :(

alexein

20 friends draw and only N and im still missing the last green N.
Just have Eri idolize At lvl 60.
I want another R at least.
My coco is lvl 40 and also kanata konoe.
i'm a rythm newb, im just around to full combo normal ones.

is there an account system? There seems to be some kind of transfer option.

like brave frontier is tied to FB so you can play iphone ipad android whatever.

Chariot

Aww, some of the N girls are really pretty and cute. It would be nice, if they could be raised at least to R or something.:,(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom