• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenton

Remember people, you can always look at the initial version of any card in your album. When you're looking at the card, you can switch back and forth between the original and idolized versions.

Chariot

It is very good idea

^it took me a while to like Maki and Eli honestly
Yeah, ok. Eli was a blockhead in zhe first half. But Maki was always awesome, from the very moment Honoka found her.

bad taste, how can you not like those two IMMEDIATELY

still need to watch the series
Yes, need to!

Aww, I think they stopped the daily 3 love gem distribution thing. Only received 100 friend points as daily login bonus.

First event is Kotori's Sweets.

BoHib85IgAA-Ok6.jpg
Nice! They're not that many players yet, aye? So it's easier for us to get somezhing?

Remember people, you can always look at the initial version of any card in your album. When you're looking at the card, you can switch back and forth between the original and idolized versions.
Its not the same. This is like looking at olf photos, knowing full well that the child has changed to worse.

MSMrRound

Question for more experienced Love Live players: how frequent are these events? Can you get decent stuff even though you might not be very good at rhythm stuff? What are some of the categories of event rewards that you are able to get?

Let's say after Kotori's Sweets event ended...can we assume that there will be another event right after, or is there usually a lull in between?

Shun

Question for more experienced Love Live players: how frequent are these events? Can you get decent stuff even though you might not be very good at rhythm stuff? What are some of the categories of event rewards that you are able to get?

Let's say after Kotori's Sweets event ended...can we assume that there will be another event right after, or is there usually a lull in between?

Couple days off before another event. Usually cycles between Score Match and Token Events as of late.

We're probably getting regular Token events for a while until the first Score Match, which is Maki.

tenton

Yeah, ok. Eli was a blockhead in zhe first half. But Maki was always awesome, from the very moment Honoka found her.

Yes, need to!

Nice! They're not that many players yet, aye? So it's easier for us to get somezhing?

Its not the same. This is like looking at olf photos, knowing full well that the child has changed to worse.

Then draw another one and keep that one. Problem solved!

tenton

You can get decent stuff usually even if you're not that good. With these events, you can make up for lack of skill with your wallet (by using gems to refill your LP. :p ).

There's the usual assortment of gold, gems and friend points. The SR card is of course the main attraction, but there's usually a new normal card and an Alpaca (only good for training, or looking at if you like). And then there's a teacher card (same idea with the Alpaca).

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So does the BiBi draw guarantee an SR?

I'm tempted to pull the trigger, but I almost also want to wait for new characters to cycle over.
(Honoka is secret best).

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I hope they add expert to the next update. Hard is boring me to tears. By the time I hit 20 plays of every hard song, i'm tempted to call it quits.

Chariot

Hey I didn't hate Maki or anything. And there will be probably be a bit of time between this upcoming event and the next one but in the jp version they are like a week apart or so.
Haha, I know I only kid. I dont take liking or not liking characters so serious.
Or do I!?

Then draw another one and keep that one. Problem solved!
If this is the way it has to be :,(

Her eyes... change color...?
Second picture is someone else ;)

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I hope they add expert to the next update. Hard is boring me to tears. By the time I hit 20 plays of every hard song, i'm tempted to call it quits.
Play the new event songs in the JP version - there, Normal is the new Hard. And they get rotated out every day, so you can't learn them by brute force.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Expert is only available at certain times, you can't play normal songs on expert anytime.

Well that really takes the cake doesn't it. Guess I will abstain from playing the game until then, before I get burned out. Some of the design choices made in this game are just stupid as hell (lol who is going to play a version of a hard song 100 times, let alone all of them, for a fucking love stone).

Play the new event songs in the JP version - there, Normal is the new Hard. And they get rotated out every day, so you can't learn them by brute force.

Nah, i'd rather not juggle between the two. Call it lazy, but i've invested enough time (and money) into the english one.

chrono01

As happy as I am to be getting our first event [in NA], it seems as though I'll be sitting on my 65 Loveca Stones a while longer. There's no mention of a 10+ 1 Guaranteed SR, and I refuse to use them until they do. :/

Heapy, try to save up Love Gems until they reach 50 so that you can do a "10+1" pull. Use them during a later date when they can guarantee that you can get a Super Rare card when you do the said pull...
but i'm impatieeeennnnt D:

and it's a good thing too because LOOK WHAT I PULLED OMG

pwa2e6N.png

Draxal

I kinda got impatient as well ... And now I have idolized sr versions of honoka and kotori and reg sr of umi and eli. Guess I'm set.

I'm a sucker for p and d clones.

Markun

As happy as I am to be getting our first event [in NA], it seems as though I'll be sitting on my 65 Loveca Stones a while longer. There's no mention of a 10+ 1 Guaranteed SR, and I refuse to use them until they do. :/

Yeah, it's probably better if you do that. I did a 50 Love Stone Bibi only draw in the JP version earlier and all I got were rares.

jtpolpS.png

I'm a bad luck bear.

aishiteru banzai is pretty catchy song.

normal is a good place for me to practice those awful release hold while tap another button at same time.

wish the game had training exercises :S

chrono01

Yeah, it's probably better if you do that. I did a 50 Love Stone Bibi only draw in the JP version earlier and all I got were rares.

jtpolpS.png

I'm a bad luck bear.
:(

aishiteru banzai is pretty catchy song.

normal is a good place for me to practice those awful release hold while tap another button at same time.

wish the game had training exercises :S
It's my favorite song that I currently have unlocked. I've already played it more than 40 times, in attempting to rank up.

That piano version with Maki... <3

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Ah, okay. Guess I'll wait. :(
I do like how in the JP version, there are just a billion rares now. It makes it harder to idolize, but the flipside is that I can actually field a Smile team that's nearly full of rares and can get Bs in Hard mode.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
The feeling when you miss the first two notes of a song on hard because something distracted you and you get the rest perfect with no problem OTL

The feeling when you miss the first two notes of a song on hard because something distracted you and you get the rest perfect with no problem OTL
i stopped caring because i mostly play this on the subway, where everything makes you mess up lol.

Kinda wish they subbed the songs :X

Jintor

Yeah, so my girlfriend is basically kicking my ass at this. She's like twenty ranks above me with like three times as many rares.

It's kind of awesome

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Aww, I think they stopped the daily 3 love gem distribution thing. Only received 100 friend points as daily login bonus.
I was lttp so I still got my 3 gem bonus so clearly it is based on days you've played rather than an early bird promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom