• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

PewPewK

Yay! I can stay in the URless-Despair-Club!

kkyWIUA.png

redhairedking

I had to spend three gems just to get the SR because I was lazy at the beginning of the event, but I ended up gaining 4 gems from the event so I guess it's okay.

PewPewK

Two SRs is always better than just the one! New Umi and event Kotori too, she's elusive.

I still play a bit outside of events though especially in jp, gotta unlock those songs! But a little break would be nice.

+1 loveca and 1 Nico, not bad!

Yeah, I know, not the worst pull. My luck hasn't really ever been bad with pulls per say, but I still can't get a UR. Last pull I did got me 3 SRs. Then got another SR on a single pull earlier. So not bad luck, but not good luck.

Markun

Just a little encourager + reminder before Expert songs go up in the eng version that you get 1 love stone for the first time you pass a song's Expert chart. As long as you don't fail the song you'll get one free of charge!

Mokoi

Banned
Yeah, I know, not the worst pull. My luck hasn't really ever been bad with pulls per say, but I still can't get a UR. Last pull I did got me 3 SRs. Then got another SR on a single pull earlier. So not bad luck, but not good luck.

It's a terrible pull not a single Nozomi. Nahh its pretty good, and got to stick to single pulls if you want a UR. That's how I got all mine lol.

It's so hard though lol :p. I got 10$ rewardszone at Best Buy still and google play card is calling my name right now.

Oh well if it's rewardzone credit then go for it. Also whaaaat! I didn't know peps actually shopped there.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Hugstable probably would love my account :p

Three SR Rins and all from single draws. Two from scouting tickets

Hugstable

Banned
Oh well if it's rewardzone credit then go for it. Also whaaaat! I didn't know peps actually shopped there.

Haha got a new TV there about 3 months back, kinda forget that 10$ is always sitting there, just been waiting for a good time to use it.

Don't bother. You'll just get your least favourite idol.

It's either now, or when they put the Rin SR in I'll plan to do a 10+1 pull or 2. I've already gotten 3 Honoka SR I can't possibly get screwed again, right??!? -__-.

Hugstable probably would love my account :p

Three SR Rins and all from single draws. Two from scouting tickets

I'll trade you, I got Firefighter Honoka :p

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu

Nope! Eli has my heart!

In yesterday's NicoRinPana radio they talked about the possibility of a world tour... basically they say it's possible because of the worldwide release of SIF and recall when they went to Hong Kong:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhvBVMKsXiI

Guys, buy more loveca and preorder the NISA anime LE if you haven't already

I've already bought at least $60 worth. I'd probably try to go to their concert if they came to the US. Would probably not be in Colorado though huh >_>

Hachitora

I've already bought at least $60 worth. I'd probably try to go to their concert if they came to the US. Would probably not be in Colorado though huh >_>
Hopefully they go to Texas =w= Ucchi's been here so that makes it more likely, right...?

Then again, I'm not old enough to go to a concert by myself (no driver's license) and I don't want to drag my parents along >~< One day Muse, one day.

Mokoi

Banned
Hopefully they go to Texas =w= Ucchi's been here so that makes it more likely, right...?

Then again, I'm not old enough to go to a concert by myself (no ddriver's license) and I don't want to drag my parents along >~< One day Muse, one day.

Fuccck! If they came to Texas that would be great. Also lol that would suck. I'm glad I never had to drag my parents along to concerts.

Hachitora

Hmm maybe you could take Hachi to the Live lol
XD that would be hilarious. We probably live in different cities anyway though, so doubt it would be possible.

I suggest we all meet up if Muse ever performs here in the US (and only in one city, which is what I would assume they'd do) ^^ Doubt it would ever happen, but it's a fun thing to think about.

elhaym

I would book tickets anywhere in North America. I don't think I would even blink at it.

(assuming I had enough leave left over after AX, Otakon, Katsucon, etc etc etc)

tafer

These new EX songs are absolutely amazing. Damn, now I just don't have enough LP to FC all the new songs, the daily and the EX.

Hachitora

LA does make the most sense, being on the Pacific side and all. What's funny is I'm in LA right now~
If Muse comes here then I guess I have relatives here and in San Fran I can stay with. Also, red and yellow glowsticks guys!
Edit:
Will be disappointed if everyone doesn't have a love live shirt on :p

I could use a love Live shirt~ We should all just have a shirt that says "LL Gaf" on it just in case we see each other in public and we can identify each other XD

Hugstable

Banned
LA does make the most sense, being on the Pacific side and all. What's funny is I'm in LA right now~
If Muse comes here then I guess I have relatives here and in San Fran I can stay with. Also, red and yellow glowsticks guys!
Edit:

I could use a love Live shirt~ We should all just have a shirt that says "LL Gaf" on it just in case we see each other in public and we can identify each other XD

Having our own LL Gaf shirts each with our favorite Idol would be amazing.

Where's the NYAAAS!?! I actually think the shirts from the first link would be good, just needs more nyaa

All the first years are missing in that link. Where is Hanayo? :(

When do you think they'll be doing a tour? I don't know where I'll be in the next few years.

elhaym

How was the Anime Expo? Didn't end up going this year :(.

It was... crowded. Not much that I was looking to do this year actually, since I had no interest in the guests. The RePlay symphony was the only "event" I went to, and that was totally worth it (It's the continuation of the old Play symphony that used to tour). Most of my money went straight to Little Tokyo, both for food and merch. =p

Draxal

It will be LA first then NYC if there is a second location. Which are probably the only two cities that they would be able to probably name. Unless you think Texas happens to be a city and not a state.

Mokoi

Banned

PewPewK

EX songs are really fun. Just did my first attempt on Yoju No-Change and got an A-Combo. Doesn't look like FC'ing it will be too hard.

Markun

Yo has that hat always been on your avatar? Is it your birthday?

Oh no, my birthday was last month. Today is Owain's birthday aka. the bestest son in Fire Emblem Awakening. I figured I'd put a party hat on him today to celebrate and what not. If you can't tell, he's my favorite character in it.

Hugstable

Banned
Oh no, my birthday was last month. Today is Owain's birthday aka. the bestest son in Fire Emblem Awakening. I figured I'd put a party hat on him today to celebrate and what not. If you can't tell, he's my favorite character in it.

Yee buddy best Fire Emblem son by far. Mine had black hair though since his papa was Lon'qu

Mokoi

Banned

Oh haha that's cool. I should play the fire emblem game. I got a a 3ds; however, it just collects dust while my vita gets all the playtime.

Her face always bothered me on that card. It's a shame because it's the best costume of the rares. :(

Yeah Nico's face on that card bothers me too.

Hugstable

Banned
EX songs are really fun. Just did my first attempt on Yoju No-Change and got an A-Combo. Doesn't look like FC'ing it will be too hard.

I just went to try the EX song Yujo no Change and I actually ended up pretty decent! Alot better than I thought, and I found the EX song very enjoyable even though it took a few seconds to get used to the speed, especially at that fast start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom