• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marche90

Thanks for the congrats, everyone! I'm still so happy about that draw

Also, the JP version is now down for 14 hours for maintenance. At least they're giving away 3 love stones for this.

If it were like that, I wouldn't mind a large maintenance here, too

>.>

(Only 6 or so loveca currently)

elhaym

Thanks for the congrats, everyone! I'm still so happy about that draw

Also, the JP version is now down for 14 hours for maintenance. At least they're giving away 3 love stones for this.

14 hours? Aaaaaahhhhh. I don't have enough LP in EN to hold out for that!

m0t0k1

NOT ENOUGH DESPAIR THIS MORNING

*does a 10+1 pull*
Bring it!
1390325358192tdpnx.gif

edit: only a SR honoka? Do you feel despair?

m0t0k1

Tons. On the other hand, it gave me pure Hanayo, Pure Kotori, and Pure Umi, the second copies I needed to idolize all three. I think the only one I'm missing now is 2 Cool Rins.

I do really like the pure Hanayo card idolized still have her in my team because she is one of the best R in my opinion. So that is pretty good. I need one more Eli before i can create an Eli team. That is my next for fun goal :p

Mokoi

Banned
She has been added since June 15th according to the wiki. JPN version only at the moment.

Max Level: 40
HP: 4 smile 1680 cool 720 pure 520

OK that's what I thougt. I was about to blow all my friend points trying to get a bunch of smile nuns. Already have a couple in the JP version, but need some for my EN nun team.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
rIy1cWzl.png

Anyone have this happen? Every time I try to download this story, it says download failed and boots me to the start screen. Is there a solution to the problem?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You can't do that on an iOS device anyway, I think. lol

But I want to avoid completely killing it and redownloading everything if possible... but I'll do it if I have to, obviously.

Mokoi

Banned
Hehe,I believe firehawk#12 is intelligent enough to not fall for it. Nahh but seriously you should just try deleting the game cache, and see if that works.

Edit: Wait what you can't even do that on iOS? Well that sucks.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
lol, Honoka's family is a Japanese candy maker...? Is all the text like that?
Yeah, it doesn't really come up other than the mochi episode in season 2 though.

Hehe,I believe firehawk#12 is intelligent enough to not fall for it. Nahh but seriously you should just try deleting the game cache, and see if that works.

Edit: Wait what you can't even do that on iOS? Well that sucks.
Not that I can see anyway. It looks like it's all or nothing.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Well, I did it anyway. Thankfully user data or something is stored somewhere else on the device, because deleting the app and reinstalling it kept all my information.

That said, even after all that, I still can't download Nozomi. :(

tafer

You can't do that on an iOS device anyway, I think. lol

But I want to avoid completely killing it and redownloading everything if possible... but I'll do it if I have to, obviously.

I have done that twice (deleting and downloading again), it helped to reduce considerably the crashes (Iphone 5s, by the way).

Outside of some settings, nothing is lost.

tenton

Well, I did it anyway. Thankfully user data or something is stored somewhere else on the device, because deleting the app and reinstalling it kept all my information.

That said, even after all that, I still can't download Nozomi. :(

Have you rebooted your phone? Also, I doubt the game would let you continue, but check the app store to see if there's an update for the game in the store waiting for you?

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Haha Nico haunts my dreams now. 10+1... No new cards... But now I have an idolized UR Nico I guess.

Nico Nico... >sigh< haha I realise that's actually pretty good luck but for me it was just good luck in the worst way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom