• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I FC'd it on my second try on jp and have played it about 30 times too in eng and haven't gotten it either safs >_>

Hugstable

Banned
I rarely, if ever, spend money on F2P games, but this one's taken about $30 from me. I actually think its fair, based on how much I've enjoyed myself.

Yup I don't feel bad at all about the 20$ I've dropped. I got alot of playtime out of it for a free game, so spending a few bucks to a game I enjoy didn't bother me too much. I'm not a big fan of microtransactions, but atleast it's not actually needed here unless you want to go for High Scores or like playing alot at once.

Hugstable

Banned
I've broken many others like you.

Your time will come.

iQ4ikAJFzsgrK.gif

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Have you rebooted your phone? Also, I doubt the game would let you continue, but check the app store to see if there's an update for the game in the store waiting for you?
Yeah, I have rebooted the phone and I actually redownloaded it since I deleted it off the phone to try that.

I emailed klab and hopefully they have some ideas...

Kincaido

Man, the initial un idolized SR Hanayo at 60 is stronger than the event SR Kotori at 80. Hanayo too pure

I rarely, if ever, spend money on F2P games, but this one's taken about $30 from me. I actually think its fair, based on how much I've enjoyed myself.

I probably play this game more than anything else now, so the $60 I spent was pretty justified imo >_>

Hachitora

but speaking of Nozomi (and someone else) songs, playing Garden of Glass, Nozomi sounds good in that song, too bad she doesn't sing softly more often. Its funny how different she sounds in Garden of Glass compared to Yuujou no Change
Almost everyone sounds different back then (Listen to Kotori's voice in that song). It wasn't until the time when the duo albums like Soldier Game and Kokuhaku that they're voices became what they're like right now.
Yo this loveless world song is it new? Why haven't I heard of it yet, because damm it's really good.
You talking about in the game or when it was released as a song? Because it was recently added in the game, but released with the Music S.T.A.R.T album

Markun

Also did not receive the 3 loveca stones. Did anybody already got them? then again i did not log in because i knew there was a maintenance.

Nah, I didn't get mine either. According to the notice though, they said that they'd distribute them on Friday.

Mokoi

Banned
I think it's been available for a while. I actually unlocked it at rank 82 this morning right before the game went down for maintenance..

Since it's on B side its my first time playing it. I'm at rank 30.

You talking about in the game or when it was released as a song? Because it was recently added in the game, but released with the Music S.T.A.R.T album

Holy shit! It is on the Music Start album. I completely forgot since I haven't listened to it in a while. I thought it was just released lol.

Hachitora

I started playing the JP version, so here's my ID there just in case you JP players have room in your friends lists: 520390742 I already sent invites out to the guys who have their ID's on Chariot's list
Edit: Damn you JP version, why must you look so damn gorgeous

JoeFu

Banned
Getting some Love Live withdrawal. No internet in Taiwan other than my Dad's cell phone and tablet. Getting internet installed tomorrow though! My dad said half a year for free and then 6 bucks per month for 60 down and 6 up lol.

m0t0k1

Got a reply from klab... restart the app, shut down the phone, redownload the app.

Pretty much did all those...

ahh the wonderful world of costumer support. Where they come up with classic advises you never thought about. Like have you tried resetting? Or do you have the power on? and if that doesn't work they can't help you either <3

Mokoi

Banned
I hate you right now JoeFu.

Got a reply from klab... restart the app, shut down the phone, redownload the app.

Pretty much did all those...

Hmm well that sucks. Guess you won't ever be getting that loveca :p

I started playing the JP version, so here's my ID there just in case you JP players have room in your friends lists: 520390742 I already sent invites out to the guys who have their ID's on Chariot's list

Sending ya a request. I only have firehawk added, and need more fp.

Mokoi

Banned
60 down/6 up, and only for six bucks a makes me hate you. Also you know I don't think you even miss them because I didn't log in to the English game for a week, and still collected the awards. Same goes for TW.

JoeFu

Banned
I think you still miss them. Like you can't complete the month for the extra loveca or whatever you get for filling it out.

And yeah internet here..... Lol. Back in Texas we pay 50 something for 20/2.
I literally laughed out loud when my dad told me.

Mokoi

Banned
Ahh that's right you won't fill out the punch card thingy for the free loveca. Still nice that you get the reward for that day though.

Also Oh boy that's a kicker I pay $50 for 10 or 15 down. I don't remember exactly what it was.

Spent half an hour optimizing my teams and getting rid of useless cards. Why do pure Maki and Eli even exist, such low stats smh.

Unless there's some hidden stat bonus for having all the myus in your team then feeding away some level 60 cards felt pretty great.

Draxal

Spent half an hour optimizing my teams and getting rid of useless cards. Why do pure Maki and Eli even exist, such low stats smh.

Unless there's some hidden stat bonus for having all the myus in your team then feeding away some level 60 cards felt pretty great.

Smile Rin Nico Honoka
Pure Kotori Hanayo Nozomi
Cool Maki Eli Umi

These are the only rates of the initial 27 that are good.

Mokoi

Banned

Hehe, I also spent a lot of time adding all the Nun to favorites.

Added you! Try not to get too jealous of my UR Maki ;)

btw I have TWO free spaces on my friends list in eng if anyone needs a pal still

Sending you a request to. Try not to get jealous of my nonexistent UR Eli.

elhaym

Approved requests from both you and froliq! (List full again now >.>)

flammie

That said, even after all that, I still can't download Nozomi. :(

I just got the rare pure Nozomi story this morning and I have the same issue as you where downloading the story fails at ~50%. Hopefully it is an issue with this specific download on the server side, and they fix it eventually.

Kincaido

Yeah, no problems with firefox here.

Got a R Cool Nico from the daily. Have like 4 extras of that one now :x

elhaym

I see nothing but FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Until I quoted it just now. Wtf for some reason chrome doesn't always display pictures.

Weird. Dunno. I just tried it in Chrome on both my PC and Mac and it showed up fine. I blame Twitter image hosting!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I just got the rare pure Nozomi story this morning and I have the same issue as you where downloading the story fails at ~50%. Hopefully it is an issue with this specific download on the server side, and they fix it eventually.
Oh thank god it's not just me! lol

Can you report it to Klab using the support button in the app? Maybe if more people report it, they'll look into their back end.

----

TVyBBVe.png

Yay. lol
(Soldier Game still too hard for me :p)

---

Oh yeah, anyone want a PS4 Destiny code?

redhairedking

Oh thank god it's not just me! lol

Can you report it to Klab using the support button in the app? Maybe if more people report it, they'll look into their back end.

----

TVyBBVe.png

Yay. lol
(Soldier Game still too hard for me :p)

---

Oh yeah, anyone want a PS4 Destiny code?

The code isn't PS4 specific is it? I thought you were given the codes with a preorder and then had to go through an online page to actually get a console specific code.

edit: If this is false and you get all three codes directly from the website it would be awesome if you were able to set me up with a PS3 code.

The code isn't PS4 specific is it? I thought you were given the codes with a preorder and then had to go through an online page to actually get a console specific code.

You put your pre-order code into Bungee's website and they give you three keys for your chosen platform and region so you can play with friends. I still have 1 NA PS4 code if anyone is interested.

Kincaido

Haven't really touched the EX songs since I'm trying to get 100 plays on Snow Halation atm since I never touch anything below 15 lp during events

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Ahhh Hachi, I like that new kayo-chin you got! The beach/mermaid cards are great

Hmm didn't think of doing that, have 31 plays on Snow Halation and less on all the rest, but I would like to FC yuujou no change EX before its gone (for who knows who long)
I wonder if they're going to rotate through all the songs. The TW version has the third song up for the EX rotation... they're certainly getting harder now.

Kincaido

I'll take a PS4 beta code if you guys still have one. Might as well play something on that thing :p

Was invited to the Alpha but didn't notice until it was over since I never use my US account anymore outside of grabbing some Plus games.

Hmm didn't think of doing that, have 31 plays on Snow Halation and less on all the rest, but I would like to FC yuujou no change EX before its gone (for who knows who long)

I had like 65 plays on it so just decided to go for it for the gem lol. Trying to FC the EX song is a good idea too though since it might be gone for a while.

Hugstable

Banned
You put your pre-order code into Bungee's website and they give you three keys for your chosen platform and region so you can play with friends. I still have 1 NA PS4 code if anyone is interested.

I still got 3% left to download, it seemed to really slow down after like 85% for me, but that might be because I went to watch some animes.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I can't remember the song actually, and they're in post event maintenance. lol

Ah yep, 1, 2 Jump. Lasts for 14 days.

---

IlXL7mu.png

No idea what to do with 4 Umis...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom