• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Congrats on the new job, Kincaido and happy birthday to Nico! Nico was so nice to me that I got a second Snow Halation Nico from the regular draw and I idolized her.

Now I only need Nozomin, Rice, and Honkers. Honkers won't even grace me with a single Wonderful Rush version of her, the jerk. :<

Thanks! I need a second Honoka and Eli Snow Halation ;_;

Its a very cute card, I wonder how they decided on what animal a character would be...

Yeah, it is. I would like to know that as well. Seems pretty random to me

Mokoi

Banned
Thanks! I need a second Honoka and Eli Snow Halation ;_;

Congrats on the new job! Now you can do a bunch of pulls :p

Oh, that's neat. I've never bought anything on android before. lol

Neither have I. The only app I technically bought was monument valley. Although I abused the free amazon credits for that.

Side rant- Stupid drunks are the worst type of people! Always trying to start a fight.

fek

Looks like I'll miss an entire day of Honoka event.. after inputting my transfer code the game starts updating and fails everytime at 85%. From what I've seem it's an error that's happening with more people so I'll have to wait KLab to fix it..

JoeFu

Banned
Looks like I'll miss an entire day of Honoka event.. after inputting my transfer code the game starts updating and fails everytime at 85%. From what I've seem it's an error that's happening with more people so I'll have to wait KLab to fix it..

i2BSnow8w3D7L.gif

chrono01

Sorry to hear that. :(

I hope everything is resolved for you soon!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah, I saw people on 4chan freaking out about it. :(

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Man, so sad that I pretty much wasted like 128 LP this morning because of the maintenance delay. Freakin four hour maintenance instead of one. Of course something goes wrong the one time I try to time my LP perfectly

Congrats on the new job! Now you can do a bunch of pulls :p

Thanks! I'm thinking about stocking up like safs did lol

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
With plans on Friday and Saturday I'm going to have to make every second count so I get the 12k required.

chrono01

This event song is pretty easy. I already S-Rank'd/S-Combo'd it.

Now to grind out those points for that second Honoka SR. I know, I said I wouldn't do it...but how could I resist?

PewPewK

This event song is pretty easy. I already S-Rank'd/S-Combo'd it.

Now to grind out those points for that second Honoka SR. I know, I said I wouldn't do it...but how could I resist?

It's easy, but I keep making stupid mistakes... *sigh*

Same with the EX songs. I've missed one (random) note on the first two EX songs like 5 times now. Just can't keep from making a dumb mistake each time.

chrono01

It's easy, but I keep making stupid mistakes... *sigh*

Same with the EX songs. I've missed one (random) note on the first two EX songs like 5 times now. Just can't keep from making a dumb mistake each time.
Yeah, sometimes I find the slower songs like this one a lot easier to make mistakes on, even if the actual song is easier [if that makes sense]. Like, my fingers are trained to go faster than the notes are scrolling, so I'll get a "Good" instead of a "Great"/"Perfect". I can generally always A-Rank/S-Combo it every time, though, so that's good. As long as I can keep that up, it should help with the points.

I haven't tried too many EX Songs, unfortunately. I'm going through all of my LP15 songs trying to play them each 100 times. I actually have a decent amount already completed, so I can generally finish each one for each event [probably two for the Honoka event].

Mokoi

Banned
Well, I probably won't take another event of Nun in my FL. So, either you replace her... or I will.

It's your choice. :3

I can't decide if I like that picture or not. Also I just drew a SR Umi, so Nun shall be gone for now. Expect a comeback though :p

Edit: On second though I prefer a SR Nozomi as my main.

PewPewK

I haven't tried too many EX Songs, unfortunately. I'm going through all of my LP15 songs trying to play them each 100 times. I actually have a decent amount already completed, so I can generally finish each one for each event [probably two for the Honoka event].

Just keep in mind the EX songs are on a rotation and will be phased out. So you might want to try to get as high of a score on each one as possible before it goes away and takes a while to pop back up.

You can find more of his/her/their stuff by searching for "vice_(kuronekohadokoheiku)" on certain image boards. At least that's how I found them. ^^"
(Or I could just post the rest of them on here, if you don't want to look for them. ^^)
Dat Maki art.
I like the event song, and it's easy to play too. Also, Happy Birthday Nico!

FUUUUUUUUU. I forgot to transfer my data to my phone. I'm gonna miss like 11 hours of LP. Basically like the equivalent of two Loveca, probably about 500-600 event points.

fek

Nico would never smoke, that could ruin her sweet voice.

Anyway, Klab fixed the update issue and now I have a little over one wasted day to catch up on Honoka event

I turned my computer on while my phone was plugged in and I was doing a 25lp song. The game's screen completely froze while the song kept playing. Hit the home button and went back into the app and I see my HP drain from 35 to 0 in 2 seconds. :(

Don't plug your device into your computer while playing a song!

Hugstable

Banned
I turned my computer on while my phone was plugged in and I was doing a 25lp song. The game's screen completely froze while the song kept playing. Hit the home button and went back into the app and I see my HP drain from 35 to 0 in 2 seconds. :(

Don't plug your device into your computer while playing a song!

LOL yeah I learned that awhile back. Also hey you went back to Lucky Star avatar now! I already got used to Kyuubey! (jk lol)

where is this godtier evil art coming from

Is there any evil Rin? I wanna see Evil Rin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom