• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yui

Is there any evil Rin? I wanna see Evil Rin
Here you go! :D
2949e0755f93971ef0501fkkpo.jpg
ed6de0b1d3b1487b60f93evk4i.jpg
91e13e0bec42219e5a9d6cvjxe.jpg

Negator

Oh my fucking god this game is so buggy it is ridiculous!

• Random crash to desktop
  • Notes not appearing
  • Notes going BACKWARDS

And now today I've discovered a new one

• Songs ending prematurely

So frustrating. If this weren't F2P it wouldn't be as big a deal, but it is F2P so that means every LP and every song emblem counts. Agh!

chrono01

Just keep in mind the EX songs are on a rotation and will be phased out. So you might want to try to get as high of a score on each one as possible before it goes away and takes a while to pop back up.
Thanks, that's true.

I must keep that in-mind.

• Notes not appearing
  • Notes going BACKWARDS

So frustrating. If this weren't F2P it wouldn't be as big a deal, but it is F2P so that means every LP and every song emblem counts. Agh!
What device are you playing it on? I'm on an iPhone 5S and I've never had any of those issues. A while back my game would rarely crash to the Home screen, but that hasn't happened for a very long time.

Sorry to hear of your issues, though. I can see how that might be frustrating, especially during events.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Is there a more up to date compilation album with their newer songs? I know that there is one with all their earlier stuff (which is like the first 10 songs of the game), but is there stuff that includes the stuff that's in the JP game now? Or is that limited to singles at the moment?

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Wild Stars completed 100 times. I still hate playing this song. I never have to touch it again though!
Until it shows up in score match

Ex Yujo No-Change will end in 3 days, anybody here who's played the Japanese version know roughly how long it'll take before Ex songs comes back? I'd assume expert levels don't just disappear forever since S ranking clear requires you to play 120 times.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Ex Yujo No-Change will end in 3 days, anybody here who's played the Japanese version know roughly how long it'll take before Ex songs comes back? I'd assume expert levels don't just disappear forever since S ranking clear requires you to play 120 times.
They seem to be slowly rotating through the songs, but I anticipate it being a while anyway.

Marche90

• Notes not appearing
  • Notes going BACKWARDS

Seriously, what kind of device do you have? I have a cheap Huawei Y320 and it plays... while not excellent (the touch screen only accepts two fingers at the same time, plus it has detection issues) it's acceptable. It crashes every now and then, but nothing as serious as your issues

Wild Stars completed 100 times. I still hate playing this song. I never have to touch it again though!
Until it shows up in score match

I really, really hate this song ._.

I like the song itself. I hate with a passion the song chart

Negator

What device are you playing it on? I'm on an iPhone 5S and I've never had any of those issues. A while back my game would rarely crash to the Home screen, but that hasn't happened for a very long time.

Sorry to hear of your issues, though. I can see how that might be frustrating, especially during events.

I'm using a Galaxy S4. It's not a piece of shit phone damn it! Why!

tafer

I'm using a Galaxy S4. It's not a piece of shit phone damn it! Why!

Oh wow, my brother is using a Galasxy S3 and outside of some lag here and there it runs fairly well.

I play on a iphone 5s and from time to time I see a random crash. (It's not longer as bad as it used to be)

Jintor

Wonder how difficult it would be to make a Osu! style game where the player can create/upload their own beatmaps to their own songs.

lol the legal problems tho

Marche90

Wonder how difficult it would be to make a Osu! style game where the player can create/upload their own beatmaps to their own songs.

lol the legal problems tho

Ouendan ;_;

Man, I really want another entry in that series... or just about any game that uses that gameplay again. Would kill for a Ouendan-style LoveLive game. Seriously.

Jintor

Ouendan ;_;

Man, I really want another entry in that series... or just about any game that uses that gameplay again. Would kill for a Ouendan-style LoveLive game. Seriously.

You can't play osu with your fingers (well) though, you need the stylus for dat precision

not kidding

Kincaido

Congrats Safs! Only at about 5000 points myself right now at 4 stones used. Beginning to feel finger fatigue again OTL

Kincaido

Thanks, I had to use 20 loveca to get her, but its nice to be done with...for now, hopefully I can play normally and end up staying in the top 1000

No rest just yet though, I have enough flowers for a rank up in jp so I will get working on that ;_;

I'm sure you'll be fine if you keep playing normally. Playing two events is suffering lol. I'm about half way to the Kotori.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom