• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Korea already got the promo URs eh

Yeah, I did play more than I had to for the Nico event, so for Honoka it should be okay, I just got the event Normal in jp, telescope girl looks way better!

Are you aiming for a third one? And yeah she does look way better. Didn't even recognize her at first.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I think the Korean game has been up for at least a month, so people have been grinding already I guess. They just went into super mode for the event... but I guess this means I can give up and not feel bad. lol

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Just paid off my Illustration book. Give me that Eli!!!

Were there really problems with the book? Haven't heard anything about it aside from here. Then again, I haven't really bothered to look around.

Just a second card, I think the normal event Honoka looks silly during gameplay tbh

Yeah, I agree. One of the main reasons why I also want a second one aside from the bear of course

Mokoi

Banned
V1szW7s.jpg

Found this picture, and thought it was cute.
Artist

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Hrm, the one I found with all the animu is called "全宇宙音乐激战", but it seems to have disappeared off of the internet.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Haha wow and I downloaded that bloatware for nothing.

Edit: Shit Guess I'm making a QQ account. Also fuck yeah it worked!
Can you summarize the tutorial stuff? I had to quit my app and it basically dumped me into the game completely. I got to right before they asked me to play a real song (after they explain idolizing)

It looks like disabling pop ins is under the bottom right option of the options screen.

JoeFu

Banned
No, but it seems like the version m0t0k found is either a ripoff of the ripoff or a more up to date version.

Currently there is an SAO event going on. lol

Also, you should translate it since you are the resident Chinese reader!

The iOS version just let me in...

Lol my Chinese is god awful. Its worse than like 6 year olds

Mokoi

Banned
Can you summarize the tutorial stuff? I had to quit my app and it basically dumped me into the game completely. I got to right before they asked me to play a real song (after they explain idolizing)

It looks like disabling pop ins is under the bottom right option of the options screen.

I have no idea what the tutorial stuff was saying. I'm completely lost, and laughing so much at how shameless it is. Miku was the first SR card you get lol. Also ugly ass interface aside this game seems to be superior.

I mean it lets you turn off pop ups midgame, and even has a progess bar underneath. Also you get a three second countdown before the game starts up again after you pause it.

Uhm, so where exactly would I make a QQ account? ^^

http://zc.qq.com/en/index.html

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You also don't lose LP when you fail a song. lol

Someone try the Evangelion them song (lol). The charting makes it impossible unless you memorize it because you need to know which hand to use for the holds.

I will say, at least the Love Live charts/maps are designed in a way that doesn't force you into that position.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The bad thing about iOS is that you can't reset your progress and I can't figure out how to link my QQ account or change my name. Oh well. lol

I assume it's in here, but I can't change any of the text fields:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom