• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh what so the event starts in a little over an hour? blah i'm gonna take a nap then play it a bit i guess... or just sleep 8 hours and who cares it's eli

chrono01

Maintenance is over.
Yep!

BTW, S-Rank/S-Combo'd the event song my second try. It's not so bad, although my fingers scrambled a little bit near the end during the double-note section. >_<

Also, not that it surprises anyone, but it's still the Top 1000 for the second SR. I expected it, though.

raven777

Back home from holiday and sees this in my mail

53E0C9573A406A000F

MSMrRound

So. 1412/1447 for the next rank up. Now at 10LP left. Do I go for a 15LP song or just wait for 25LP before going on another Bokura No Live run?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
"Oh I love you Hanayo. Om nom nom. Your rice balls are delicious"
*other various moaning sounds are made from the two girls*

Burned a couple Loveca already this morning because I was super close to FCing Snow Halation and I wanted to get that done before it dropped out of the rotation. Guess that means I'm in for grinding out my rank early. I fly out to Japan on Monday and fortunately my flight should have WiFi. I think I can make this work.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Okay all LP used. Time to sleep for 6 hours and 54 minutes. Good morning to all you people that sleep at normal times :p

tafer

Man, I HATE easy songs... I can't believe I had to do it 3 times to get the full combo since I just can't get used to that timing. The normal was FC the first try and the hard could have been FCed the first time if it wasn't because I got interrupted.

In any case, happy gem burning for all of those trying to rank in this event!

elhaym

I swear to god I had never managed to FC Diamond Princess no Yuutsu in JP for the entire time I've been playing. Stupid cross double-notes.

Apparently all I needed was another year of practicing BS EX songs. =p

Hugstable

Banned
idk how many ITT wake up early on the reg though, I wake up early even without an event. But get some rest for Eli!

Heh I'm always up this early! It's horrible I should be sleeping but I have an internal clock that wakes me up at 6 AM PST every morning. Time to start working towards Eli! :3

Edit: OMG first place is already at 8000 points! Did I end up starting really late? I want my Eli :(

scotcheggz

Not sure about the event song, seems easy though. At least the card is nice and not anywhere near as terrible as the one from last event!

Mokoi

Banned
Already!? Damn son.

Did you miss my plan for this event.

Hit number 1
Switch main to Nun
Take screen-cap
Switch main back to Hayano
Drop out of the comp, and play every now and again until event finishes.

H-how did you get it so fast? TEACH ME YOUR WAYS.

Time and burning loveca.
Proof Nico is the devil.
http://i.imgur.com/WnFU3to.png
(Don't judge me my cool team is my weakest team by far)

Well that is enough proof for me.

pariah164

Okay, the event lasts 10 days, I need 11000 for dat Eli, so... if I average 1500-2000 event points per day, I should be able to snag it. But then there's the time waiting for LP to replenish... Hauuuuu.

Mazre

Started both events with a level up, always nice.

Tried an ex song on the score match to gauge if I might be better off then hard songs. Couldn't connect at the end, bye bye 25 LP. Though based on a C score gonna just stick to S scores on hard.

Got gud and SS'd Snow Halation Ex, Festa Vol 2 continues to vex me however. 1 good my foot.

Hachitora

Just realized that a lot of the EX songs are gone. Good thing I was able to FC and S-rank them as soon as they were available. Anyone know when new ones are gonna be added?

tenton

Just realized that a lot of the EX songs are gone. Good thing I was able to FC and S-rank them as soon as they were available. Anyone know when new ones are gonna be added?

I'm going to guess something will pop in 20 min when they do the daily update?

JoeFu

Banned
More like his brain. I feel like I'd go crazy playing a song that many times in a row. Like how can you stand doing that. How many hours straight did you play?

Draxal

More like his brain. I feel like I'd go crazy playing a song that many times in a row. Like how can you stand doing that. How many hours straight did you play?

The eyes as well man, I really wonder about the sanity about those crazy Japanese players now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom