• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Better than drinking until you vomit!

Water is your friend. Beer water beer water. Keep yourself hydrated and you'll wake up the next day with a clear head.

Only time I've puked from beer was actually as a result of the bus ride home. That thing was shaking more than the Love Live camera.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Water is your friend. Beer water beer water. Keep yourself hydrated and you'll wake up the next day with a clear head.

Only time I've puked from beer was actually as a result of the bus ride home. That thing was shaking more than the Love Live camera.
It's been ages since I've done either, but I prefer the upper nature of recreational pharmaceuticals to the downer nature of alcohol. Also, you don't need to pull down your pants in the middle of the street and piss because you've drank too much and it's 3am and there are no bathrooms open. lol

Yui

gfdhfhdfhdfhggnd0v.gif

tafer

I think hoarding tokens is the fastest way to hate the game. I don't know you guys can stand saving over a thousand and try to use them all at once. Sounds miserable.

Yeah I think the same, I did it for a few events and it's terrible I rather burn then as often as I can. However, I like to keep a small reserve. (200-500 tokens)

I...

Uninstalled the game while keeping the transfer code. Tried to reinstall and use the code. Code invalid (an extra number)

RIP

Well, it was fun while it lasted. See you guys.

Why don't you try contacting their support? The last time they actually helped me with my issue.

With your ID and part of your transfer code maybe they can help you.

Marche90

If everything else fails, I'll do that. Thanks
:( Damn, that's a bummer. By extra number do you mean you need another one, or you wrote down an extra one? If it's the latter, you can always try entering the code with a different number taken out ^^

... Hadn't thought of that.

Will try it after coming back from work. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mokoi

Banned
I had no idea what molly was until I looked it up just now. NeoGAF is destroying my innocence. :(

You were never pure to begin with!

I am really that old? lol
What do you kids use when you go clubbing these days??

Stick to the classics or dro/bars. Also clubbing is lame as hell. We just stick to parties out in the fields.

Better than drinking until you vomit!

Like BGBW said, beer water beer water. Only idiots drink till they puke. Although I'm guilty of skipping on the water.

If everything else fails, I'll do that. Thanks

... Hadn't thought of that.

Will try it after coming back from work. Thanks for the suggestion.

Hope it works out for you, and you could try support. I know somebody here had to do that. Although they had to provide a lot of info.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm as pure as they get. I don't swear, I don't wrap my hair and I get ill from one cigarette. So keep your filthy paws off my silky drawers.

JoeFu

Banned
I need more ex songs. My favorite to play was probably that something no someday (I can't read Japanese...) had fun until I finally FC'd it.

lovetan

Neo Member
I got Eli! Well I got her yesterday and I could have gotten her the day before but I was lazy.
More importantly, I now have exactly one unidolized SR of every member now.

Mokoi

Banned
A-no-ne Ga-n-ba-re EX, fun to play and I love the song, there are others where I like to play them because the song is good but they aren't as fun

would like to play an EX version of Loneliest Baby and No Brand Girls, I think I have played No Brand Girls EX, but can't remember what it was like

Yeah I like that song too, but I prefer Loveless world mainly because I like the song more. It kind of reminds me of the Ys soundtrack.

I need more ex songs. My favorite to play was probably that something no someday (I can't read Japanese...) had fun until I finally FC'd it.

Heh, yeah I need more ex songs too. I only get to play Loveless world when doing the scorematches. Although I'm not sure if it's still in rotation.

---
Smile Eli confirmed to be superior Eli.

Markun

Well I will bring things back on topic. What is yalls favorite song to play? For me it's loveless world. It's just so fun to play.

I think I find Mermaid Festa vol.2 and Kokuhaku the most enjoyable song to play. It's mostly because the note chart on Expert has a rhythm I can actually follow while still being really hard and fun. Playing Soldier's Game and Otome on Expert isn't fun for me because the rhythm is really hard to follow and it feels like they just put the notes there to make things unnecessarily hard.

Edit: Top page shake!
S3VQuA9.gif

Markun

But looking forward to playing the others, especially Anemone Heart and Nawatobi, and they better do Loneliest Baby! I guess they aren't yet, looking at the schedule, since there isn't a song to pair it with.

I think Loneliest Baby is the next song to get an Expert chart actually. Loveless World was the new Expert chart in July and considering the next new song unlock (Ignoring Navigators since it's an event song and thus not new technically) is Loneliest Baby, I think it's its time to shine!

Unrelated to what I just said, but I can't wait for Dancing Stars to be playable. It's a really fun song to listen to.

elhaym

Well I will bring things back on topic. What is yalls favorite song to play? For me it's loveless world. It's just so fun to play.

Although I wish it was available on the EN version already.

Korekara no Someday EX, no questions asked. Loveless World is a close second nowadays though too.

Pikastew

Neo Member

Although I wish it was available on the EN version already.

I only play EN so my favorite song so far is Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai

Marche90

In the end, I managed to use the transfer code after all. There was an extra 1 in the middle of the code. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions.

Looks like I won't be able to leave this addiction as easily as I thougth

Eli SR here I come

Pikastew

Neo Member
I-is it just me or has the top 200 totally stagnated since yesterday? I remember checking yesterday and it was 25k, and today it's still 25k...

It's too late now but maybe I should have tried for top 200.

Draxal

I-is it just me or has the top 200 totally stagnated since yesterday? I remember checking yesterday and it was 25k, and today it's still 25k...

It's too late now but maybe I should have tried for top 200.

It was 23k yesterday iirc.

Everyone was burnt out. Hopefully the developers see the folly of their ways.

I think the people that are really burnt out are the ones who double dip.

Mokoi

Banned
Hmm, shouldn't the next new EX song be Yume naki Yume wa Yuma ja nai? Its supposed to be in on the 17th according to the latest notice in game, and wiki.

And I hope Dancing Stars on Me comes next too, it makes sense since the latest song was Love Wing Bell. Of course I won't be able to play it for a while ;_;

I don't know what it is about Love Wing Bell, but I just cannot stand that song. Also how come you won't be able to play it?

Everyone was burnt out. Hopefully the developers see the folly of their ways.

Yeah I'm pretty burnt out right now. The devs need to give out 1000 loveca as compensation. I'm sure that will spice things right up.

Mazre

Finished up Nico and Eli today. The Eli really is great, giggles for her ability, and khorosho's for the bond screen. Thinking about a JP 50 pull if they add an Umi UR.

elhaym

Heh, I'm nervous even at 31k this evening. 0 stones. 12 diamonds.

But yeah, I totally have that $100 credit from Target in my iTunes account.

Draxal

Heh, I'm nervous even at 31k this evening. 0 stones. 12 diamonds.

But yeah, I totally have that $100 credit from Target in my iTunes account.

Yeah, I was thinki ng of stopping at 35k, but the last day surge might be pretty large like Nico's.

Obligatory Eli get post. Also managed to full combo an event song. I think that's the first time I've done that since Kotori. Still have 700 jewels left to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom