• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

PewPewK

Ugh, I can't FC this one at all, first one I haven't been able to easily.

I get every note up till that clusterfuck at the end, but I can't get past it. Best I've done is 2 bads.

Anyway, this event is burning me out so I can't wait for it to be over.

JoeFu

Banned
Ugh, I can't FC this one at all, first one I haven't been able to easily.

I get every note up till that clusterfuck at the end, but I can't get past it. Best I've done is 2 bads.

Anyway, this event is burning me out so I can't wait for it to be over.

I seriously watched a youtube vid on my phone and practiced that last part until I got it down muscle memory wise. Even now if I try that part while paying attention I can't do it, I have to just move my thumbs to hit the notes because I know they'll be there. It's so weird.

For the last part of the current song I just stare blankly at the screen and mash it. Never really practice or try to memorize the pattern yet I somehow manage to get it almost 50% of the time.

Mokoi

Banned
This is the new song. Can't remember if I already posted this here or not though.

5eh1lIJ.gif

I don't like it, and no not because it's Rin.

For the last part of the current song I just stare blankly at the screen and mash it. Never really practice or try to memorize the pattern yet I somehow manage to get it almost 50% of the time.

Yeah that is what I do too.

Also man this event is so chill. At least it seems that way to me. Where is the rush?

Has anybody been having a thing where the game refuses to load if you let the post-title notiifcations load all the way? I have to mash the X button to get past that screen.

fek

Hehe, I will be waiting for a Pure only box, hopefully get my Pure team up to the same level as my Smile and Cool teams finally

Since the new Rares will be based on the Korekara no Someday outfits, I wonder if Eli and Nozomi won't have cards? What's next, Love Wing Bell cards -_-
Well, Jolno and Kussun got Korekara no Someday costumes for the 3rd live, maybe they will use that?

Yui

Alright, I will now begin my epic quest to get into the top 1000!
"epic" because I'm currently sitting at like 7.000 event points. ^^"

Fighto Dayo!

Hachitora

Alright, I will now begin my epic quest to get into the top 1000!
"epic" because I'm currently sitting at like 7.000 event points. ^^"

Fighto Dayo!

Ganbatte! I for one, am gonna take a break until the Nozomi event. I just hope that the JP version won't have a good event so I can take a break there too

JoeFu

Banned
I say I'm taking a break but I saw the 4x is gonna happen next event. I'll probably still play to get her. She is pure right? Pure is my worst team so...

Mokoi

Banned
Kayo-chin is a big bully, so no she is not pure.

Also I thought we had a Hanayo event already, but nope it was Kotori. I pulled UR Hanayo that event, and that's why I keep thinking we already had hers.

Hachitora

Event Rin is a perfect maker and I like the card so I wouldn't mind too much trying to rank high
I doubt it'll be too hard (He said hopefully). I'm gonna save up some love gems for that, since I wanna rank high for it too. But then I'll have to buy gems for the Maki event...
Edit: Scratch that. There's no way I'm gonna rank high enough for the second Maki SR. I'll probably just waste gems trying.

m0t0k1

Yeah i also use it when I really want to tell something to someone. The worse part of it are the groups, thank god I have them in silence. lol
If you come to Valencia someday I will gladly show you the city!

Haha omg the groups notifications should always been turned off. Its a lesson i learned quick i thougt my phone went haywire the first time i got WA. Man i almost could visit you after i get back i was planning to do a city trip to Spain at the start of the autumn. I was doubting between Barcelona and Valencia and decided to do Barcelona since i could get a better deal on it. Maybe next year. Also hoping the next JPN event will be a maki one since its the only SR i don't have at the moment. I could make my SR µ's team :D

tenton

Heh, I'm nervous even at 31k this evening. 0 stones. 12 diamonds.

Definitely not enough

Yeah, I was thinki ng of stopping at 35k, but the last day surge might be pretty large like Nico's.

35k should be enough. We're not trending as high as Nico, but about 1k less for the top tier, so that would be in the lower 34k range.. High 24k or maybe 25k for that 2nd tier.

Draxal

Definitely not enough

35k should be enough. We're not trending as high as Nico, but about 1k less for the top tier, so that would be in the lower 34k range.. High 24k or maybe 25k for that 2nd tier.

Thing with 35k is that you get 3 free loveca at that point. And the trends were showing up as 33k for Nico until the end where it ended at 36k.

That trend is showing about 33k for Eli as well.

tenton

Thing with 35k is that you get 3 free loveca at that point. And the trends were showing up as 33k for Nico until the end where it ended at 36k.

That trend is showing about 33k for Eli as well.

I use my trends, which is based on the past events. As in, I look where the last events were around this time and compare. I don't know what other trends people are looking at.

For example, right now, at the 12:30pm PDT update, Eli event is 29124 and 20366. Nico event at this same time was at 29973 and 21516. Honoka (the last event) was at a much slower pace (26578 and 19465). Nico's been running ~1k ahead (with minor fluctuations like this last update; should even out) and finished at 35212 and 25793 (Honoka finished at 32180 and 24132).

That being said, 35k isn't a bad goal, since it is a 2 stone reward. If it costs you 2 stones to move from 34k to 35k, it's even money; bonus if it costs you 1 stone or less to move.

Draxal

I use my trends, which is based on the past events. As in, I look where the last events were around this time and compare. I don't know what other trends people are looking at.

For example, right now, at the 12:30pm PDT update, Eli event is 29124 and 20366. Nico event at this same time was at 29973 and 21516. Honoka (the last event) was at a much slower pace (26578 and 19465). Nico's been running ~1k ahead (with minor fluctuations like this last update; should even out) and finished at 35212 and 25793 (Honoka finished at 32180 and 24132).

That being said, 35k isn't a bad goal, since it is a 2 stone reward. If it costs you 2 stones to move from 34k to 35k, it's even money; bonus if it costs you 1 stone or less to move.

I think 200 has a chance to hit Nico, if people hit 35k and its still pretty close they're using the 3 loveca they gain from that on the event which is why 35k itself is a bad number. People will also be using the 2 loveca from when they hit 30k as well.

1k will def be lower than Nico's level.

Used the linear expectation listed on the reddit tracker which had the trends for Nico and Honoka's event.

tenton

I think 200 has a chance to hit Nico, if people hit 35k and its still pretty close they're using the 3 loveca they gain from that on the event which is why 35k itself is a bad number.

1k will def be lower than Nico's level.

People tend not to think ahead and are scrambling to get as much score as possible at the end. This is why the last 90 minutes is usually 1000-1500 points at the end. It's not a matter of aiming for 35k, it's a matter of trying to get there before one runs out of tokens and time. :p

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Will probably drop out of top 200 while at work. I have 600 tokens and 9 gems waiting for me to be used when I get back though. Will have about 4-5 hours left before the event ends, so I should be fine.

Finally full combo'd a 25LP song. It's a shame I was using my cool team so I could get bond points for Elichi.

I used my idolized level 40 normals to feed Elichi and she jumped from lvl 6 to 60. Hopefully I didn't waste any.

PewPewK

Of the 4 dailies, the only one left to FC is Soldier Girl and I'm so freaking close. Just had a run with only 2 goods. Will probably get it within a week. Good thing the new EX songs are coming.

JoeFu

Banned
Omfg I'm so close to beating Soldier Game Ex. I got the beginning down pretty well and can combo into the 100s. I died at the end twice. Dhhsjsnsnsmamamansnsnsnsms

JoeFu

Banned
I DID IT AND I DID IT TWICE IN A ROW BECAUSE I FORGOT TO TAKE A SCREEN SHOT. SOLDIER GAME EX WOOOOOOOOO

Haha took me way too many attempts to beat this stupid song. I know I'll never be able to get FC on it...

Markun

I DID IT AND I DID IT TWICE IN A ROW BECAUSE I FORGOT TO TAKE A SCREEN SHOT. SOLDIER GAME EX WOOOOOOOOO

Haha took me way too many attempts to beat this stupid song. I know I'll never be able to get FC on it...

хорошо! Have a toast with Eli!

Hugstable

Banned
Back home and rank 198. I got this!

Nice! Good luck on keeping under 200 so you can get the Triple Eli! And wow at that first place score... this guy is dedicated. There goes my chance of being #1 for Rin :D. Jk as long as I get under 200 I'll be more than happy >_<

JoeFu

Banned
Nice! Good luck on keeping under 200 so you can get the Triple Eli! And wow at that first place score... this guy is dedicated. There goes my chance of being #1 for Rin :D. Jk as long as I get under 200 I'll be more than happy >_<

There is always a way to get first...

jjsOWrhzYsXkv.jpg

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Guh, looks like I have to start spending loveca in the TW version if I want the second SR. The last 5 hours I went from 3k to a bit over 5k and out of the running. Ah well.

JoeFu

Banned
Guh, looks like I have to start spending loveca in the TW version if I want the second SR. The last 5 hours I went from 3k to a bit over 5k and out of the running. Ah well.

thats too bad. I mean there are way more people playing that version than the ENG version I think, so I guess people are finally getting serious or something.

I think the TW version has over 500k players while ENG had over 200k as of last event?

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
EVERY FREAKIN TIME

All you need is 30 loveca maybe for top 200!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom