• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Ranked 852. Went from rank 1100ish with about an hour and a half to go. It's so hard to know how the last hour will go but I'm glad I made it. Hope everyone else is safe as well.

PewPewK

Used my scouting ticket from the event and got an SR Cool Maki. Not bad.

I should quit while I'm ahead and not buy a bunch of lovegems tomorrow, but I'll probably try my luck anyway.

Mokoi

Banned
This is the second nozomi ur and not the first. First one was a pure.

Nope it's the first, and main reason I haven't bothered to pull yet.

jTXtM1RuJ5vOG.png

Mazre

Grats all on the new URs/SRs, good vibes to those planning pulls. Ended up with 6 gems from EN event, and 1 ticket and 2 gems from JP (ticket was junk R).

Draxal

I'm just saying it's the first one they added in the ENG version. There is really no reason to talk about a card that doesn't exist in our version. ^^

Well, it was just to avoid confusion if somebody was looking for a pure UR for the upcoming Hanayo event.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Guybrush was the hero that pulled first. :( may there be no despair next time.

Haha, yep hopefully I sucked up all the despair for everyone. The new story was actually fun and the new song is good as well. So much better than after the end of the last event anyway.

lovetan

Neo Member
46 loveca but I'm saving for Hanayo event.
Ranked 3800-something for the event I think? 2100-something for the song?
Got a smile Nozomi with my scouting ticket... would have preferred the 3 loveca :/

tafer

Ranks 3050 and 1829. Not too bad, this is probably the most relaxed event I have done (Got an R from the ticket). Still 20 gems short for a 11 pull and even if I reach the 50 gems I'll probably save for Nozomi's event. (Sorry Hanayo)

In any case, congrats to all those guys that scored the second and third Eli.

tenton

Staples, selling iTunes cards for 15% off, at least $25 and higher. That could give y'all enough gems to do a pull or three. MWAHAHAHAHA

Markun

Expert charts are up on the JP version. The new expert chart is Loneliest Baby and it has a ton of short holds, Jesus Christ. The other expert chart is Afer School Navigators.

The juxtaposition between the lyrics of after school navigators and the genre is hilarious

Anyways I did a third 11pull and now I have one SR leader for each type so I'm probably gonna have to spend the next couple of stones adding box space cause boy do I need it.

I've got 50 love gems, it's a guaranteed SR on the English version too, right?

If so, I'm hoping for no despair, but I'm guessing I used up all my luck on getting UR Nico on the Japanese version this morning...

[edit]

And despair...

zmwvSJj.png

At least the SR is new...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom