• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0t0k1

Just got home. Tomorrow i am going to an 10+1 draw since i am pretty tired at the moment. Was a long trip. I am ready for despair!!

m0t0k1

I cleared it! I think it was maybe the easiest of the spicy songs tbh, though I haven't played any in a while.

Happy birthday

Good luck

Ohh i know i will have bad luck alright :p I have never drawn an UR except for the Eli log in bonus we got in july. And i have been playing for 8 months now.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I finally got persuaded to jump in to this last week. I got to rank 20 and cleared some story chapters and stuff, but the next Goal is to get to rank 25 and it seems like a terrible grind. I've only got like 4-5 rares, and only 31 love gems so no 10+1 Honor Students for me. Also not going to spend realmoney on it because I don't have any spare right now.

Anyone got any suggestions?
Just play as much as you feel comfortable playing. Level go up before you know it especially during events.

Mokoi

Banned
NozoEli Radio stream got uploaded: part1 | part2

No subs :(

So I finally got persuaded to jump in to this last week. I got to rank 20 and cleared some story chapters and stuff, but the next Goal is to get to rank 25 and it seems like a terrible grind. I've only got like 4-5 rares, and only 31 love gems so no 10+1 Honor Students for me. Also not going to spend realmoney on it because I don't have any spare right now.

Well to get some extra gems idolize the idols, and maximize the bonds with them. You get 1 loveca for doing that. Play songs on hard to get more exp too. Also no need to grind unless you really want to get the next story and song. Just play it for the rhythm game aspect, and don't get caught up trying to collect cards.

Happy ... oh eff this game.

Happy bday! Sucks you got terrible pulls.

Just got home. Tomorrow i am going to an 10+1 draw since i am pretty tired at the moment. Was a long trip. I am ready for despair!!

Welcome back! Also yeah I was too tired to stop at the store to get some play cards. Was going to go today, but still too tired. How was the trip?

What the hell i can get moms!!!!! I need that Maki mom time do some research about this.

Yeah check it out. Kotori mom!

14610556220_daf37c18f4_b.jpg

m0t0k1

Welcome back! Also yeah I was too tired to stop at the store to get some play cards. Was going to go today, but still too tired. How was the trip?

Yeah check it out. Kotori mom!

Yeah it could be better the trip from the hotel to the airport by bus was 1,5 hours then it took 2 hours to get trough customs because it was really busy at the airport and only 2 guys doing all the baggage check in. After that a 1 hour delay at the airport since the plane had some troubles. then a 3,5 hour flight. and another hour to get through customs and get our bags and another hour to get home. so all the waiting really tired me out:p. Had an amazing time yes lots of friendly people there in Greece.

Also see that the moms only add to the skill levels?? That is kinda disappointing was hoping to use them in songs. Think i will wait to do an SR draw since the UR rate is higher. But is it only possible to get those tickets when you level 20 times? That is pretty rough.

tafer

So much despair in the last few pages. I'm almost glad I don't have enough gems for a 11 pull.

As said before, play for the rhythm elements, full combo a song on hard is challenging and entertaining if you are like some of us that don't usually play rhythm games. (You I'll improve with time and then you will start looking for the EX songs)

Remember to idolize as soon as you can and maximize those bonds.

Events are frequent, and while at first they require some work, the rewards will do wonders for your teams.

Pikastew

Neo Member
Happy birthday to me!

Happy birthday to me!

Happy ... oh eff this game.

Happy birthday!

Good luck!

Hard difficulty gives better experience per LP. That's all I got. I guess it can be a grind if you don't like the gameplay.

What the hell i can get moms!!!!! I need that Maki mom time do some research about this.

I want a mom :( JP only?

chrono01

Happy Birthday, elhaym!

And yeah, after seeing the draws the last page or so, I'm definitely saving my Loveca. I have 53, and enough for a 10+1, but I know if I were to spend them I'd like get a single SR and no more. It would also likely be one of the Event SR's and, since I already have all of the current one idolized, would be painful.

Patience, chrono01. Patience. Your UR moment will come...

Danj

Hard difficulty gives better experience per LP. That's all I got. I guess it can be a grind if you don't like the gameplay.

No, it's not that I don't like the gameplay, it's fun, and the songs are good.

Buuuuuut... I can barely manage a B on any of the songs on Normal, and I have yet to be able to complete even the easiest song on Hard at all.

PewPewK

No, it's not that I don't like the gameplay, it's fun, and the songs are good.

Buuuuuut... I can barely manage a B on any of the songs on Normal, and I have yet to be able to complete even the easiest song on Hard at all.

You need to get better at the songs, obviously easier said than done, but keep at it and you'll get there.

Getting a FC on each song on hard nets 1000 friend points. Do that for all songs you have on hard which will allow you to pull at least a 100 normal/rare cards. Idolize and max bond for every girl you have. Go through systematically. At your level, they are by far the best and fastest way to gain tons of lovegems. Then do 11 pulls after events. Keep practicing songs at all times. Participate in events to level up faster, netting more songs available, more potential friends points, more normals for leveling and rares for your team.

Kind of all generic and obvious advice, but there's really nothing else you can do without spending money.

Mokoi

Banned
Yeah it looks like this thread has really slowed down since i have been away :( I am afraid to do my draw on this page now :p

Heh, yeah the thread has really slowed down.

---
I see that they added Aishiter Banzai! as an ex song. Very nice!

Also decided to try my luck and do a single pull. I just got a rare. :(

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Being able to sleep 8 hours and not rushing to use up lp before leaving the house has been nice :p

Yui

Yeah it looks like this thread has really slowed down since i have been away :(

Well, It had to slow down at some point. Since everybody knows more and more about the game, questions are getting less frequent and it's not like they are adding a bunch of new stuff in the game either.
I mean, most of us play the JPN version by now, so it's just a case of "when is feature X added in the ENG version".
My personal reason for posting a lot less is simply despair. ^^" (But Kayo-chin will change this! Hopefully!)

chrono01

The thread will likely pick up once again as soon as the next event starts [which will probably be soon]. I think most of us, myself included, are just taking it easy with the game right now. It's nice being able to sleep in a bit longer when compared to when there's an event going, and using my LP whenever I want. It's relaxing.

I'm looking forward to getting at least 80LP so I can rest 8 hours a night when there's an event and not have to worry about wasted LP. >_<

m0t0k1

Well, It had to slow down at some point. Since everybody knows more and more about the game, questions are getting less frequent and it's not like they are adding a bunch of new stuff in the game either.
I mean, most of us play the JPN version by now, so it's just a case of "when is feature X added in the ENG version".
My personal reason for posting a lot less is simply despair. ^^" (But Kayo-chin will change this! Hopefully!)

Well just did a draw and i ain't even disappointed any more :/
Yeah hope we could get some new members joining in here, maybe when we ever reach OT2. But yeah all the questions has been asked i never expected for this thread to became so big as it is today. So for that i am you guys really thankful.

Yui

Yeah that's LLSIF as I know it. Safs is playing some magical love version I guess. :p
But after getting Nagato in KanColle I'll just assume my LL luck transferred to KanColle.

Hugstable

Banned

Yeah hope we could get some new members joining in here, maybe when we ever reach OT2. But yeah all the questions has been asked i never expected for this thread to became so big as it is today. So for that i am you guys really thankful.

Yeah, even if I don't post as much as I used to this thread will always hold a special place in my heart as the place that finally got me really start posting on Neogaf. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be going nuts during the Rin event also lol

Hugstable

Banned
Eh even during events, the last two especially, the thread is slow, and attempts at sparking a discussion don't do much either at least on my end. It makes me a little sad but whatever. Thought it looks like the thread-is-slow talking point took off a bit.

I am afraid of my luck running out, but when it does maybe you guys can absorb some of it

Your luck isn't running out, you just got 4 SR's in one pull the other day and got to idolize another cute Rin! :p

elhaym

Eh even during events, the last two especially, the thread is slow, and attempts at sparking a discussion don't do much either at least on my end. It makes me a little sad but whatever. Thought it looks like the thread-is-slow talking point took off a bit.

It also doesn't really help that the TV show 2nd season ended also...

BTW - is there gonna be an OT for SIP (lol...) or just continue in here? =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom