• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

elhaym

I've got 50 love gems, it's a guaranteed SR on the English version too, right?

If so, I'm hoping for no despair, but I'm guessing I used up all my luck on getting UR Nico on the Japanese version this morning...

[edit]

And despair...

At least the SR is new...

Freaking Hanayo, I swear to god.

Pikastew

Neo Member
Results are up, ranked 961! That was dangerous
Also grats on the URs everyone, I want this UR Nico too

I was at 25001 points and decided to burn three more lovecas. Turns out one would have been ok but I spent so much already it would be stupid not to make sure. Ended Rank 449.

Are people doing pulls? I don't want to but Nozomi is calling me :(

Yui

Did you do one or two pulls?

mahousensou3t6s4g.gif

Hugstable

Banned
Hmm I only have 53 gems and Hanayo is next. To save or not to save...

Save! I got 51 gems and I'm waiting for Rin's event, I'm gonna need whatever I can to break top 200 since I heard Kinciado used like 30 something to break top 200 for Eli (Did you stay under 200 Kin?)

Draxal

Save! I got 51 gems and I'm waiting for Rin's event, I'm gonna need whatever I can to break top 200 since I heard Kinciado used like 30 something to break top 200 for Eli (Did you stay under 200 Kin?)

I started with 35 gems and ended up with 20 and placed 77th as a reference point. I don't think Hanayo will be as tough to rank into the top 200 as Eli.

chrono01

Fox Eli Get!

I thought the number of plays from the Event songs [as well as Score/Combo] carried over when they are added to the normal setlist. It doesn't seem so. It's too bad, since I was at 80-90 plays on quite a few of them, so doing another 100 plays is something I'm definitely not looking forward to. :/

Also, given the draws so far in this thread, I might wait on drawing for now. Granted I only have 46 Loveca, but should have 50 tonight by the time I max bond with my new members and get the daily bonus. Still, I might save those for the Hanayo event and do a draw AFTER that one.

We'll see.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu

Got 83rd and used 36 gems.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
No, they don't carry over. They are saved though, since I saw my stats again during the event replays in the TW version. But if they aren't going to repeat events for the US version, then you'll never see them again.

chrono01

No, they don't carry over. They are saved though, since I saw my stats again during the event replays in the TW version. But if they aren't going to repeat events for the US version, then you'll never see them again.
I see.

I guess it's okay, since that means I can get all of the play bonuses again, but considering I was so close to that free Loveca in the event songs kind of saddens me. Maybe I'll actually go for the 100 plays next time. I was really close with the Eli event. I think I was at something like 97 plays.

I was at 25001 points and decided to burn three more lovecas. Turns out one would have been ok but I spent so much already it would be stupid not to make sure. Ended Rank 449.

Are people doing pulls? I don't want to but Nozomi is calling me :(

Well I was at 24900 and decided NOT to burn any more Loveca. Pissed a lot of Loveca down the drain that event.

tafer

No, but I got the very first Umi SR. So my draw couldn't have been any worse, since she's the only premium draw SR I've already idolized...

Ouch dude, that sucks.

I can only hope that my next 11 pull won't have any SRs I managed to idolize. (2 so far)

Hugstable

Banned
Got 83rd and used 36 gems.

Nice congrats! I haven't gone that hard since the Umi event, but soon I will again just for the Rin event. I'm hoping it'll be like this event where I don't have to go super nuts just to place under 200. Isn't Rin up after Hanayo? Or I still think they haven't done Nozomi or Maki yet either. Also which is the Rin event card? I can't figure out which one it is looking at all the cards :(

Draxal

Nice congrats! I haven't gone that hard since the Umi event, but soon I will again just for the Rin event. I'm hoping it'll be like this event where I don't have to go super nuts just to place under 200. Isn't Rin up after Hanayo? Or I still think they haven't done Nozomi or Maki yet either. Also which is the Rin event card? I can't figure out which one it is looking at all the cards :(

It's Hanayo/Nozomi/Rin/Maki (maki being a score event).

157 (moon ver) is the card (idolized ... is um nope).

Looking at the past event scores. Kotori is definitely the most popular in Japan.

JoeFu

Banned
Like I get the intro easily over 100 combo but once those doubles come in like crazy I just die. I can't get it for some reason.

fek

Damn, tomorrow's special NozoEli Radio livestream will be region locked too. Let's hope someone upload it quickly

Markun

Eh even with a healer team it was probably part luck, I haven't played it since I cleared so I can't remember how hard it was. And Aishiteru Banzai EX is boring, well hopefully Kaguya EX will be fun

time for pull(s)

edit

Just need Umi, Honoka, Nico, and Nozomi out of the August cards now @__@

should have stopped after the first though, that was my plan, if the first was good, then stop, but I got greedy. Job Rin idolized too yay!

Lucky! I want that Idolized job Rin so much!

Pikastew

Neo Member
Well I was at 24900 and decided NOT to burn any more Loveca. Pissed a lot of Loveca down the drain that event.

D: I'm sorry :(

Eh even with a healer team it was probably part luck, I haven't played it since I cleared so I can't remember how hard it was. And Aishiteru Banzai EX is boring, well hopefully Kaguya EX will be fun

time for pull(s)

edit

Just need Umi, Honoka, Nico, and Nozomi out of the August cards now @__@

should have stopped after the first though, that was my plan, if the first was good, then stop, but I got greedy. Job Rin idolized too yay!

SR Maki!

I'm doing a pull now

uhh

when I figure out how to insert the google play card into my phone

doesn't look like it's gonna fit, I mean, the card is bigger than the phone

zoku88

Sitting at 37 loveca. So tempted to buy the remaning, but if the next event is Hanayo, I could probably pull off getting 13 more by the end of it...

Draxal

I now understand how the Japanese players have so many friend points, pulled the new normal twice in thirty pulls and am back up to 20 k again.

tafer

Man, these guys seriously need to do something about the Friend Points and the gold. After a certain point they really become almost useless.
For example, a conversion into gems (even with shitty rates) would be awesome.

PewPewK

New EX songs are crazy easy. Second attempt on both I only missed one note. Will probably take me like 10 attempts to FC, because I always make one dumb mistake, but overall really easy EX songs.

JoeFu

Banned
uh oh Yume Naki Yume wa Yuma ja Nai is a spicy song, should have saved some LP to try it, forgot daily songs cycle at midnight JST again

hope the other BD songs aren't all hard ;_;

I died about halfway through. I did really well in the beginning somehow. Fun song!

Danj

So I finally got persuaded to jump in to this last week. I got to rank 20 and cleared some story chapters and stuff, but the next Goal is to get to rank 25 and it seems like a terrible grind. I've only got like 4-5 rares, and only 31 love gems so no 10+1 Honor Students for me. Also not going to spend realmoney on it because I don't have any spare right now.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom