• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hachitora

I know it's bound to happen, but I hope this thread never dies tbh :p This was the thread that made me wanna join GAF in the first place and the first place on the internet where I felt like I belonged =w= You guys cool
BTW - is there gonna be an OT for SIP (lol...) or just continue in here? =p

This thread might as well just be a LoveLive OT in general, so I doubt there'd be a separate one.

m0t0k1

I know it's bound to happen, but I hope this thread never dies tbh :p This was the thread that made me wanna join GAF in the first place and the first place on the internet where I felt like I belonged =w= You guys cool

This thread might as well just be a LoveLive OT in general, so I doubt there'd be a separate one.

I will try to not let that happen, just need a little help though. But I feel the same way, I love this thread and its the only one on GAF where I feel comfortable.

Yep i kinda feel the same way. I used to post a lot in Nintendo threads. But i got really tired of all the nintendo is doomed in most of them. That is why i try to stick in OTs because even the news threads turn sour pretty quick. At least this thread is pretty normal and fun to hang in around. Except for maybe the start with people going ughh mobile games. Forgot to mention i S-ranked my first expert song it was yuujo no change. That one was pretty easy to do but i can barely survive the expert songs with an Dark red star or more ;_;

Hachitora

Anemone Heart EX was actually pretty easy, got a 167 combo which may be my highest for a spicy song, can probably do better next time. Its great not needing a healer team for a spicy song, will play with my Cool team when my LP gets back up to 25.
Welp, yeah, that WAS pretty easy. @_@

I don't know what kind of magic you both are pulling. I just can't seem to find the rhythm of the notes here. Maybe I just don't listen to Anemone Heart that much :p I kinda just skip it when it pops up on my music because Kotori

elhaym

I don't know what kind of magic you both are pulling. I just can't seem to find the rhythm of the notes here. Maybe I just don't listen to Anemone Heart that much :p I kinda just skip it when it pops up on my music because Kotori

AFAICT, the notes generally flow with the lyrics instead of the music itself. The quad notes are percussion and the intro/other are the synth.

But Chariot has been out of the picture a lot longer then when i was gone. I started looking back a bit but don't see ginko sensei arround anymore or hughstable :(
He, I'm still playing the game (and waiting for the Hanayo, Rin or Nozomi event) but I just can't find the time to follow NeoGAF anymore. Belonging to too many Internet communities can be overwhelming. :-O
Long live Love Live though!

elhaym

GDI Hanayo.

BvQKbJ_IcAAsZtj.jpg

But Chariot has been out of the picture a lot longer then when i was gone. I started looking back a bit but don't see ginko sensei arround anymore or hughstable :(

I'm talking with Hugstable almost daily. If he ever disappears from this thread I'll be sure to yell at him.

'Out of the picture' sounds like you just let me be assassinated.
I knew I couldn't trust MafiaGAF.

You'd think it would be the other way around with that "list" of yours.

m0t0k1

He, I'm still playing the game (and waiting for the Hanayo, Rin or Nozomi event) but I just can't find the time to follow NeoGAF anymore. Belonging to too many Internet communities can be overwhelming. :-O
Long live Love Live though!

Well you will be in heaven the next couple of days. Because i believe the next english event should be a Hanayo :) Yeah i don't post on a lot of communities. Only this and miiverse :p don't have that much time to do all of that anymore.

phoenix296 said:
I'm talking with Hugstable almost daily. If he ever disappears from this thread I'll be sure to yell at him.

Haha that would be funny to see.

Hugstable

Banned
Haha I posted earlier today! I'm probably going to be around alot more especially with the upcoming events, after I blew myself out on the Kotori and Umi events, I knew I was gonna have to save up for awhile since the other idols I liked and wanted to get event cards for were a bit away, but now after Hanayo's it's gonna be a triple event for me since I really want Nozomi, Rin and Maki's event cards. I have enough Loveca to do a 10+1 pull right now and it's so soooo tempting, but I need to keep saving for RIN!

Markun

Haha I posted earlier today! I'm probably going to be around alot more especially with the upcoming events, after I blew myself out on the Kotori and Umi events, I knew I was gonna have to save up for awhile since the other idols I liked and wanted to get event cards for were a bit away, but now after Hanayo's it's gonna be a triple event for me since I really want Nozomi, Rin and Maki's event cards. I have enough Loveca to do a 10+1 pull right now and it's so soooo tempting, but I need to keep saving for RIN!

Yeah, the next 3 English events after Hanayo is where I'm going full throttle too. The idolized versions for those cards are too good for me to pass up!

I've finished my Smile and Pure R teams. Still need 3 more to finish the Cool team. I have so many duplicate Rs that I'm not sure what to do with them now.

Hugstable

Banned
I've finished my Smile and Pure R teams. Still need 3 more to finish the Cool team. I have so many duplicate Rs that I'm not sure what to do with them now.

My Cool team is my best team by far, so much Umi :3 My smile team is decent too because of my idolized SR Honoka and a few others, but my Pure team really needs love too :(

pariah164

c3aqlsgfmkfn.gif

That's how I feel after every 10+1 draw. I'm the truck...
Okay, that is an awesome gif. But yeah, been there, done that. Know that feel.

You can't say that with such lovely avatar.
I'm pondering just keeping it turned off till the Hanayo event starts. Take a break from the despair of both not being able to do an 11 draw and not being able to get 'S' score on ANY Hard level song because my Nook lags.

Hachitora

So after maxing some bonds, I managed to get 50 gems and did a draw.
Even if I didn't get Chinese dress Maki, I guess this isn't too much worse. I just wish I had this much luck in the english version -_-

Edit: Top of page. Makishakingit.gif
1364126462143.gif

pariah164

... Three songs in a row. All of them with ONE Good, meaning I again miss the 1000 FP reward for an FC.

Yep. Fuck this game. I'm done. Stupid fucking game and my stupid fucking Nook with its fucking lag...

Hachitora

Now hurry up and level her! I need a friend in jp with a good Smile UR leader. Taking you long enough to level up party dress Honkers

oh yeah and congrats :p
Thanks! And my unleveled Ns > UR Honkers. But I guess I'll level her up to max first so that my friends list can use her =w=

Edit:
Level doesn't matter, does it?
Actually yeah, I just checked and isn't that the case? I thought whether it was an R, SR, or UR determined how many points it gave you, not its actual stats

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I haven't posted as much lately, but I love this thread. My only real reason for staying on this forum tbh

Mokoi

Banned
Well knowing that now, I can swap out my best Pure card onto a space on the team where it will get more notes and can put my worst SR as leader, I won't miss Nozomi shouting "LETS GOOOO" before a song too much tbh but now I will have to deal with that shriek Kotori does after the song. Got my kayo-chin event team set already
6UOZXXa.png

I am bored

Even though I like Nozomi. I really don't like hearing the "LETS GOOO" line.

Well you will be in heaven the next couple of days. Because i believe the next english event should be a Hanayo :) Yeah i don't post on a lot of communities. Only this and miiverse :p don't have that much time to do all of that anymore.
Yeah, apparently, next events are Hanayo, Nozomi and then Rin. This is going to be brutal for me if I want the 2nd SR!

Pikastew

Neo Member
Well knowing that now, I can swap out my best Pure card onto a space on the team where it will get more notes and can put my worst SR as leader, I won't miss Nozomi shouting "LETS GOOOO" before a song too much tbh but now I will have to deal with that shriek Kotori does after the song.

I am bored

Hey wait I was under the impression that the points per note only depends on whether the colors match.

tafer

Okay, that is an awesome gif. But yeah, been there, done that. Know that feel.

I'm pondering just keeping it turned off till the Hanayo event starts. Take a break from the despair of both not being able to do an 11 draw and not being able to get 'S' score on ANY Hard level song because my Nook lags.

Ouch, I tried the game on my brother's Galaxy S3. The lag and the phantom presses were something absolutely unbearable. I kinda understand the feeling.

... Three songs in a row. All of them with ONE Good, meaning I again miss the 1000 FP reward for an FC.

Yep. Fuck this game. I'm done. Stupid fucking game and my stupid fucking Nook with its fucking lag...

Something like that happened with the first event song, the only event song I didn't FC. I'm still salty about that.

PewPewK

Hey, people were complaining about this thread going quiet, but it sure exploded while I was out today.

We need to bring idol love back to this thread.

Markun

Seriously, I still wonder if all of the BD songs will be spicy. Beat in Angel probably will be, since it is hard even on...hard, will most likely be a "real" spicy song.

I could see Nawatobi and Nicopuri being on the easier side even if they are labeled spicy, Garden of Glass could go either way.

And Markun do you know, will Yume Naki etc be back tomorrow, then Anemone Heart again the following day?

I don't really know, to be honest. If they're set on keeping the BD daily schedule though, it means we won't see Yume's expert for another 5 days.

Also, I can definitely see Nawatobi being the easiest out of all the Expert daily songs just because the song itself pretty much sentences it to be easy as crud. I'm also imagining Beat in Angel being the first 12 star song.

JoeFu

Banned
Oh man, that's all so neat! You buy anything while you were there?

No, I'm a cheapskate and wouldn't have anywhere to put the stuff. Also don't feel like explaining to my dad why I bought those since I'm living with him while in TW.

Hahah, those giant posters aren't for sale sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom