• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikastew

Neo Member
Pls I need to save some money

You get a 1.1x multiplier for cards that match the song type, but that Nico has higher Pure than my next strongest Pure card so its better for me to use her, she is on the end of the team and getting the least notes though since the rest of the team is stronger with or without the multiplier.

Oh ok thanks!

Oh yeah I went to the 7-11 with all the LL stuff yesterday

@_@

JoeFu

Banned
Why aren't you bowing to them?

I had a Mercury avatar in tribute of Hitokage for a week, but I really can't think of anything else to use.

It's too hard to take a picture of myself bowing to the idols. i'm sorry firehawk. Also it was super crowded. Sundays are like the only free days for people here.

also use a SAO avatar for fun.

JoeFu

Banned
You should take a picture from the point of view of the bower, looking up at your goddesses.

And no, no SAO avatars. :p

When bowing to your idols your forehead must touch the ground. We are not worthy of looking at them lol

Just use a random sinon crotch shot. You have a plethora to choose from

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
I really like the hard chart for the new song but trying to FC Banzai EX means I haven't played it too much yet. I wish it was easier to just play some songs casually but I always feel like I should be working on the EX ones.

Anony

man, it feels good to not have to wake up 10 mins earlier for work to play 2 ex songs to collect points for event
good night and morning for me

JoeFu

Banned
Yay After School Navigators FC'd :D

ilxiSh2XSMxjy.png

Mokoi

Banned
I just realized that since school starts tomorrow for me, I might not be able to play as much T~T

Uhh, I still got one week off until classes start. Definitely won't be able to play the events like usual. Oh well its nice pacing myself out with the game. It will keep me from getting tired of it.

Also does anybody know if the movie has gotten a release date yet?

Marche90

Wow, what a difference changing phones can make... or rather, I wonder how shitty my last phone was. Yesterday I bought a new phone and transfered my data. Surprise surprise, I managed to FC Mermaid Fiesta Vol. 1 in my first try. Not a really hard song, but the middle section where more than 10 notes come in quick succesion always made lose the combo. It was that the phone simply couldn't keep up with what was going on in the screen and even the touch screen lagged.

Now I only need to FC Korekara no Someday to have all the normal songs with S rank.

Hachitora

if school gets in the way of playing this maybe you should drop out tbh
Will do. Talking with the principal right now. I'm sure if I mention Love Live he'll understand. After all, idols > education.

In all seriousness, I'll probably be able to play during lunch if an event's going on, so at least my LP won't go to waste.

Mokoi

Banned
if school gets in the way of playing this maybe you should drop out tbh

You offer the best advice safs.

Wow, what a difference changing phones can make... or rather, I wonder how shitty my last phone was. Yesterday I bought a new phone and transfered my data. Surprise surprise, I managed to FC Mermaid Fiesta Vol. 1 in my first try. Not a really hard song, but the middle section where more than 10 notes come in quick succesion always made lose the combo. It was that the phone simply couldn't keep up with what was going on in the screen and even the touch screen lagged.

Now I only need to FC Korekara no Someday to have all the normal songs with S rank.

I can only imagine using a older device to play. I'm pretty sure I couldn't leave both the EN/JP game running at the same time. Also I still got a couple of normal songs left to FC. I should get to that later today.

Yep. I've always assumed that I'm the youngest one here actually :p

Young blood! I'm glad Highschool is over. I spent most of my time sleeping in classes. I also slept at my graduation too. Although these days I don't get much sleep anymore.

---
Getting two goods always brings me more despair than just one. It's kind of like a double fuck you.

JoeFu

Banned
scrub

also I'm glad I'm done with school unless I want to go back for a masters or something. I may need to since I can't get no job :(

Hugstable

Banned
scrub

also I'm glad I'm done with school unless I want to go back for a masters or something. I may need to since I can't get no job :(

This is why I love college classes, I just schedule everything on 2 days, with most of the bulk of my lab stuff being on Mondays so mostly every other day is free day! :D

My first pull in a while! Been slowly building up the loveca to get to this point.

I also made a mistake a few days ago by not logging in on that day so I'm a day behind on login gifts haha ^^' that bothers me slightly..

Looking forward to the next event :D

m0t0k1

scrub

I know that feel bro. Only thing you can do is tuck along and keep trying. One day you will reach your goal :)

My first pull in a while! Been slowly building up the loveca to get to this point.

I also made a mistake a few days ago by not logging in on that day so I'm a day behind on login gifts haha ^^' that bothers me slightly..

Looking forward to the next event :D

Next event should be hanayo! Hope you get an UR next pull but then you will get a lot of friend request :p

pariah164

Every time I play this game and get one Good on freaking Snow Halation Hard, I want to toss my tablet out the window a little bit more. The judging for timing on the middle notes is bullshit.

Mokoi

Banned
Every time I play this game and get one Good on freaking Snow Halation Hard, I want to toss my tablet out the window a little bit more. The judging for timing on the middle notes is bullshit.

I couldn't play on a tablet. I prefer just using my phone since it's way easier for me.

Also when the hell did they add Love Novels and Korekara no Someday? I had no idea they were there.

Marche90

I couldn't play on a tablet. I prefer just using my phone since it's way easier for me.

Also when the hell did they add Love Novels and Korekara no Someday? I had no idea they were there.

The last update added them. You haven't played recently?

Haha, welcome to the bane of all of us :)

Speaking of which, I almost got a perfect on EX Baby Maybe Koi no Button. I got literally a single miss *cries in the corner*

PewPewK

This is fake right? right!

Also Hanayo!

source

The odds of that occurring... damn. Might be fake. It COULD happen, it's just incredibly unlikely. But I would have thought my 3 URs in 22 pulls couldn't happen either, so who's to say he wasn't that much more lucky than I?

---

Also finished FC'ing both new EX songs. They're way too easy, bring out the harder ones!

pariah164

The odds of that occurring... damn. Might be fake. It COULD happen, it's just incredibly unlikely. But I would have thought my 3 URs in 22 pulls couldn't happen either, so who's to say he wasn't that much more lucky than I?

---

Also finished FC'ing both new EX songs. They're way too easy, bring out the harder ones!
At least you can PLAY EX songs. Every time I try, my Nook freezes.

pariah164

Rin-chan too cute
RpyZQLW.png

just did her side story too, Cowgirl Rin side story was better though
FFFF- That Rin is so cute. I almost just want to do a draw, even if I don't have 50 Loveca, just to try and get that. Rin is a very close second for my favorite idolwaifu, behind Hanayo.

Hachitora

Yup. Not allowed to take pics in the second floor there it seemed, so I didn't get any of the goods there. Not that I saw anything Love Live anyway.

That's a shame. I saw Love Live stuff at the San Fran Kinokuniya and was tempted to buy it all. I settled with a CD and Dengeki magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom